OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

+9
Magician
corn
Jeanne d'Arc
link63
amsk8hurr
admin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
RICK ROSS
tomoko
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 2 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:31 am

amsk8hurr wrote:
Avey Tare wrote:Yes. But I'm wondering to the others, what exactly are your dream bodies?
my curreent one
secretly ammy wishes he was a skinny flamboyant gay dude who cant bench 420 squat 420 curl 420
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 2 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 am

ottd patriot wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:
Avey Tare wrote:Yes. But I'm wondering to the others, what exactly are your dream bodies?
my curreent one
secretly ammy wishes he was a skinny flamboyant gay dude who cant bench 420 squat 420 curl 420
its not hard to imagine him as that already

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:13 am

fucku stop bulying me sperglord
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

money : 721
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 am

i quit otx for tumbler bye
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 am

spinnythings wrote:ammy wears flannel crop tops
i do have a short-sleeved flannel jacket that is pretty nice to wear

way better than what you put on mr. cargo shorts
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 am

lel i can imagine spinny going to school in army camo garb to look hardc0re
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 am

amsk8hurr wrote:

there are literally no shorts here that are not cargo shorts they dont sell anything else

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 am

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:

there are literally no shorts here that are not cargo shorts they dont sell anything else
shit excuse

half of my clothes are imported from the US or bought in seattle
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 am

amsk8hurr wrote:

thats not what a flannel crop top is
its this
if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 2 Full_size
edit: why the fuck are her pants fucking open. i just searched "flannel crop top" is there literally no way such a thing can be portrayed without being lewd cmon people

Last edited by spinnythings on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:20 am

amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:i do have a short-sleeved flannel jacket that is pretty nice to wear

shit excuse

they sell shorts in seattle?????

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:20 am

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:

its this
if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 2 Full_size
i get frostbite looking at that
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 am

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:there are literally no shorts here that are not cargo shorts they dont sell anything else
shit excuse

they sell shorts in seattle?????
no shit they do

the canadian western lower mainland/US northwest is permanently rainy, it's like your walking in water down there

Last edited by amsk8hurr on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 am

amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:i do have a short-sleeved flannel jacket that is pretty nice to wear

its this
you wear an undershirt under it to defeat its purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:23 am

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:thats not what a flannel crop top is
its this
you wear an undershirt under it to defeat its purpose
i do indeed wear undershirts, you know me too well

i dont think that would be enough though
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 am

spinny's just jealous of my self esteem
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:
ottd patriot wrote:lol how am i insecure because i dont wanna have to waste my time living two lives im comfortable with my own right now
you only cited two lives which makes me think if the two lives thing weren't there you would take the deal and therefore are an insecure lil bitch
that'd be a lot more work than you think
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:you already know I'm insecure ammy
you should be happy about the way you look

you cant just say 'i wish i was gorgeous. then i could have sex with all the women' if you were like that then you have bigger issues than your looks
yeah exactly instead of wishing you looked better be more confident because confidence is sexy
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Ray White wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:
ottd patriot wrote:lol how am i insecure because i dont wanna have to waste my time living two lives im comfortable with my own right now
you only cited two lives which makes me think if the two lives thing weren't there you would take the deal and therefore are an insecure lil bitch
OP didn't even imply that you would have to live "two lives"

also only citing the two lives thing, as i said, would mean that he would agree to it if you did not have to live two lives
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:08 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:
Ray White wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:you only cited two lives which makes me think if the two lives thing weren't there you would take the deal and therefore are an insecure lil bitch
OP didn't even imply that you would have to live "two lives"

also only citing the two lives thing, as i said, would mean that he would agree to it if you did not have to live two lives
yeah i see
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Ray White wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:
spinnythings wrote:you already know I'm insecure ammy
you should be happy about the way you look

you cant just say 'i wish i was gorgeous. then i could have sex with all the women' if you were like that then you have bigger issues than your looks
yeah exactly instead of wishing you looked better be more confident because confidence is sexy
ok it isnt so much as i want to be more attractive (although that'd be nice) as much as id like.... uh

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 pm

oh yeah
you want to be a girl :3
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:43 pm

spinny the tranny
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:46 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Ray White wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:you should be happy about the way you look

ok it isnt so much as i want to be more attractive (although that'd be nice) as much as id like.... uh
lel, good hiygene?
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:44 pm

he wants boobs
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum