OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

+9
Magician
corn
Jeanne d'Arc
link63
amsk8hurr
admin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
RICK ROSS
tomoko
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body Empty if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by tomoko Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:21 pm

would you do it?

Last edited by tomokos10thaccount on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:22 pm

idk
im comfortable with the way i look
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:41 pm

living two lives would be hard and require me to split my time and resources between said bodies (it would also have to be done while i was sleeping obviously)

no
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:54 pm

ottd patriot wrote:living two lives would be hard and require me to split my time and resources between said bodies (it would also have to be done while i was sleeping obviously)

no
what if while you were in one body the other one was on auto pilot?

RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:55 pm

ottd patriot wrote:living two lives would be hard and require me to split my time and resources between said bodies (it would also have to be done while i was sleeping obviously)

no
well i wouldnt want two lives

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:21 pm

no
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:23 pm

id consider it
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

im in my dream body already bitch
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm

yeah i look fineeeeee
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 pm

spinnythings wrote:fuck yes

no
insecure pussy alert whoop whoop sound le alarms
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

money : 721
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 am

spinnythings wrote:you already know I'm insecure ammy
you should be happy about the way you look

you cant just say 'i wish i was gorgeous. then i could have sex with all the women' if you were like that then you have bigger issues than your looks
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 am

of course i already meet all of my own standards so i have difficulty emphasizing with the plights of the insecure
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 am

lol how am i insecure because i dont wanna have to waste my time living two lives im comfortable with my own right now
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:23 am

ottd patriot wrote:lol how am i insecure because i dont wanna have to waste my time living two lives im comfortable with my own right now
you only cited two lives which makes me think if the two lives thing weren't there you would take the deal and therefore are an insecure lil bitch
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:23 am

dont worry oaky its okay for teenagers to worry about themselves :#333333333333
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:31 am

youre fucking stupid nerd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:31 am

trolleledledd hard nerd fag enabler
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 am

my anus has been split
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 am

Yes I would
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:05 am

Yes. But I'm wondering to the others, what exactly are your dream bodies?
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 am

Avey Tare wrote:Yes. But I'm wondering to the others, what exactly are your dream bodies?
my curreent one
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next