OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

+9
Magician
corn
Jeanne d'Arc
link63
amsk8hurr
admin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
RICK ROSS
tomoko
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 5 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 pm

get fucking WRECKED
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 5 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 pm

GET PLOWED
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:17 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:home remedy for what
remedy for smooth skin
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:i always try to get in and get out when i shower (and by that i mean do everything at a quick pace i dont just hop in and sit in the water for a few minutes horp) but it still takes me like 13 minutes
i always go quick if im awake but i shower when im still groggy and have nearly made myself miss the bus because im in the shower too long before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 pm

tomokos10thaccount wrote:
Ray White wrote:
mspurinization wrote:my record for bathing is somewhere in the range of 2 hours

ii dont like showering for a long time because it feels like a waste
my record is like 30 minutes
mine is like 2 minutes, no shampoo, maybe soap if i bother to buy it

:p
please tell me you cut your hair short

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Ray White wrote:my record is like 30 minutes
mine is like 2 minutes, no shampoo, maybe soap if i bother to buy it

lower back length

i dont care about my image anymore
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:mine is like 2 minutes, no shampoo, maybe soap if i bother to buy it

lower back length

you should
you SHOULD care about yourself and try to make a good life for yourself rather than just sitting there feeling sorry for yourself
make a stand and be a badass
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 pm

remmeber when we tried to motivate spinny this way and it didn't work at all? good times
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

money : 721
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:remmeber when we tried to motivate spinny this way and it didn't work at all? good times
some people'd just rather wallow in their tears and blame others for their shitty life than taking shit into their own hands
(btw im NOT saying this is what you do, spinny and tomosoko)
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:29 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:remmeber when we tried to motivate spinny this way and it didn't work at all? good times
it did more than you imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 pm

i get an odd feeling that OP is either RPing or just exaggerating details, tho
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 pm

okay so you're going to still have your current desktop to play eve

you need to get software on your new computer for free

it's probably going to lag like a bitch with windows 7

you have no excuse to now install linux fucker get your ass moving to freedom
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:34 pm

spinnythings wrote:wrong thread
late post nerd
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:
spinnythings wrote:please tell me you cut your hair short
lower back length

you should
you SHOULD care about yourself and try to make a good life for yourself rather than just sitting there feeling sorry for yourself
i have low self-esteem

im only working at a job to keep me out of jail
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:lower back length

you should
i have low self-esteem

what about that girl you talked about earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Kargath Bladefist wrote:you should
i have low self-esteem

i guess if we start talking more and establish some kind of friendship, i might be motivated

its not like i smell like a corpse or anything
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:i have low self-esteem

i guess if we start talking more and establish some kind of friendship, i might be motivated

well try talking to her more and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 pm

spinnythings wrote:
spinnythings wrote:what about that girl you talked about earlier

i will

i have nothing impressive to amuse her with though

"im a badass because i was arrested for burglary huehuehue (arrested in the stupidest and most humiliating way ever though)"
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:lower back length

you should
i have low self-esteem

you shouldnt work a job just to stay out of jail you should get a job to keep the economy rolling and TO MAKE THAT PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRR, niggah
why do you have low self esteem? if you took care of yourself and tried to be the best you that you could possibly be maybe you wouldnt have that? your motivation should be feeling good in your own skin
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:i guess if we start talking more and establish some kind of friendship, i might be motivated

i will

i have nothing impressive to amuse her with though

"im a badass because i was arrested for burglary huehuehue (arrested in the stupidest and most humiliating way ever though)"
ask her about herself

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:18 pm

whatever happened between you and cinnamon, amsk8r? i know this is my like bergillionth time asking this but i keep forgetting
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:whatever happened between you and cinnamon, amsk8r? i know this is my like bergillionth time asking this but i keep forgetting
she left
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next