OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

+9
Magician
corn
Jeanne d'Arc
link63
amsk8hurr
admin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
RICK ROSS
tomoko
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 6 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:whatever happened between you and cinnamon, amsk8r? i know this is my like bergillionth time asking this but i keep forgetting
she moved away because their house was a former crackhouse that had billions of problems

Back to top Go down

if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body - Page 6 Empty Re: if you could be blessed with any body you want to, regardless of race, weight, height, gender, age, voice, etc. and be able to switch between any other body you can think of and your current body that you are currently using along with your dream body

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Kargath Bladefist wrote:whatever happened between you and cinnamon, amsk8r? i know this is my like bergillionth time asking this but i keep forgetting
she moved away because their house was a former crackhouse that had billions of problems
wowww that fuckin sucks i remember the girl i like told me she was moving back to mexico and i thought to myself "oh shit!" and then she said she was just kidding and my primal autism receded
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:05 am

fuck you
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

gay
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanne d'Arc Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 am

Interesting.

I actually see myself as a guy with some jacket with short (not croppy) yet not too short hair. Shagginess. Also glasses.
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE #1 FAN

money : 837
bitches : 2
Humor : I'm but a figment of your imagination, part of your false 'reality', helping create these visions to your mind along with every other thing shown in your life, then making this personalized humor just for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 am

Avey Tare wrote:Interesting.

I actually see myself as a guy with some jacket with short (not croppy) yet not too short hair. Shagginess. Also glasses.
ooh cutie
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:42 am

like a true g
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 am

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:
spinnythings wrote:well try talking to her more and stuff
i will

i have nothing impressive to amuse her with though

"im a badass because i was arrested for burglary huehuehue (arrested in the stupidest and most humiliating way ever though)"
ask her about herself
what if she asks me about myself
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:15 am

fuck yeah motherfucker
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:03 pm

camammy wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:ok
plz
please what
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

qwesdrftcgyvyhj
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Diseased_Giraffe wrote:qwesdrftcgyvyhj
FUCK I FUCKING DROPED MY FUCKING KEYBOARD
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Diseased_Giraffe wrote:qwesdrftcgyvyhj
the fuck
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:32 am

why is the title to this thread so long
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:57 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:why is the title to this thread so long
why are you so gay mr braeburn lover nerd
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 pm

le pwned
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:17 am

fuckin wrecked
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 am

because lol
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 pm

gey
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:26 pm

im cute
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6