OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

+3
Princess Daisy
Magician
alyaza
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi - Page 2 Empty Re: every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

Post by fuzzeedice Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:03 pm

amsk8r wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
amsk8r wrote:i usually drink a jug of milk over a span of three to four days

ammy is healthy, soda is nassy and obliterates for your teeth
i drink milk a lot, ill usually finish a bag in a day or two
i almost never drink anything carbonated because my family only gets coke which is nasty
who drinks milks out of bags besides those guys in like newfoundland and shit
"in canada milk comes in bags" is a shitty internet maymay from like 2003

i can confirm that there are no bags of milk in canada except for on the chests of our luscious women
liar liar pants on fire
every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi - Page 2 EediPEX
Milk bags are common in several countries and regions of the world, especially eastern Canada. They were also common in Hungary, Bulgaria and other Balkan countries during the Soviet bloc period, but their popularity diminished after 1989. Declining popularity in this region is attributed to the

that would explain it

get with the times ya fricken hoser
never
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi - Page 2 Empty Re: every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

Post by admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

no but seriously, carbonated drinks will really mess your teeth up

wears down the enamel which is something you cant get back
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:no but seriously, carbonated drinks will really mess your teeth up

like i give a fuck lol
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:no but seriously, carbonated drinks will really mess your teeth up

doesnt matter for rtcity its not like he cares about his appearance no one is going to ever see him anyway he just sits at his comp all day lol
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:

doesnt matter for rtcity its not like he cares about his appearance no one is going to ever see him anyway he just sits at his comp all day lol
on the internet nobody knows that your teeth are rotting out of your skull
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:

rtc will have dentures by the time he's 18
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

daily reminder that rtcity had wonderful health and that milk is good
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

if you dont drink at least 2 gallons of milk a day you'll get acne and girls will laugh about how ugly you are when you walk past them in the hallways
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 pm

i've been without soda for at least three weeks now
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 pm

i need some motherfuckin pepsi
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:
salty wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
no fuck off root beer is shit

YOUR GAY

Princess Daisy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
no fuck off root beer is shit
you were born to be shit
it is essentially non-alcoholic beer
and beer fucking sucks
friendly reminder rtcity never drank root beer
they taste nothing alike
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:i've been without soda for at least three weeks now
i beat down those cravings a while ago and i came out a better man
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

ammy wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:i've been without soda for at least three weeks now
i beat down those cravings a while ago and i came out a better man
yeah i gave up soda this summer sometime in mid june except for the fourth of july
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 am

ammy wrote:if you dont drink at least 2 gallons of milk a day you'll get acne and girls will laugh about how ugly you are when you walk past them in the hallways
i dont give a fucking SHIT about how good milk is for you it tastes HORRIBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 am

the only time i drink milk is with school lunches and they water that stuff down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 am

i used to drink milk with every meal as a kid but then something changed and it started tasting disgusting so i switched to water

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 am

spinnythings wrote:i used to drink milk with every meal as a kid but then something changed and it started tasting disgusting so i switched to water
what percent are you drinking?

skim is literally worse than hitler, same goes for 1 and 2 percent. men drink 3.25%, shit's almost as creamy than those things you put in your coffee
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 am

ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:i used to drink milk with every meal as a kid but then something changed and it started tasting disgusting so i switched to water

skim is literally worse than hitler, same goes for 1 and 2 percent. men drink 3.25%, shit's almost as creamy than those things you put in your coffee
in america we dont have 3.25% milk in fact i didnt know such a thing existed until this minute

i drink 2% i used to drink skim until that become unbearable and made me constipated

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 am

spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:

in america we dont have 3.25% milk in fact i didnt know such a thing existed until this minute

i drink 2% i used to drink skim until that become unbearable and made me constipated
no way you guys defenitely have 3.25% i think you call it whole milk or something

and why the hell did you drink skim it tastes like shit and doesnt have any substantial health benefits, the fat in milk doesn't matter because you can burn it off by walking for about five minutes
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:16 am

ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:

no way you guys defenitely have 3.25% i think you call it whole milk or something

and why the hell did you drink skim it tastes like shit and doesnt have any substantial health benefits, the fat in milk doesn't matter because you can burn it off by walking for about five minutes
because i was a kid and didnt know better

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am

spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:

go and find some at the supermarket next time you go or something, i think it gets red caps on those plastic milk jugs, americans call it 'whole milk' and its the best anything else is dumb hippie shit/placebo weight loss solutions for soccer moms
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 am

ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:

go and find some at the supermarket next time you go or something, i think it gets red caps on those plastic milk jugs, americans call it 'whole milk' and its the best anything else is dumb hippie shit/placebo weight loss solutions for soccer moms
oh whole milk right
i still dont like the taste of milk though

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 am

spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
ammy wrote:

oh whole milk right
i still dont like the taste of milk though
deal with it bith

another good alternative is properly made green tea (not that supermarket tea-bag bullshit), or just drink coffee with milk
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 am

or eat a shitload of fish but since you live in a landlocked state i dont think thats in your budget
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 am

fuck i had some sushi in manitoba a while ago

it was total shit because the fish was non existent it was like eating kappa rolls
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next