OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

+3
Princess Daisy
Magician
alyaza
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi - Page 3 Empty Re: every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 am

coffee stains your teeth

Back to top Go down

every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi - Page 3 Empty Re: every few days i down a 2 liter of pepsi

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:37 am

spinnythings wrote:coffee stains your teeth
yeah, black coffee does. coffee with milk or cream absolutely doesn't and it isn't an issue in the first place if you regularly brush your teeth
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm

god i love whole milk but my parents don't buy it because they love their fucking skim milk like retards
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:god i love whole milk but my parents don't buy it because they love their fucking skim milk like retards
tell them their hippie placebo health shit is stupid and to buy whole

i love how people think fat in their foods is bad, there's good fat and bad fat like there's good bacteria and bad bacteria how can people be so stupid

like, eating a pound of avacado and pecans is better than eating a pound of fries from mcdicks
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 pm

ammy wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:god i love whole milk but my parents don't buy it because they love their fucking skim milk like retards

i love how people think fat in their foods is bad, there's good fat and bad fat like there's good bacteria and bad bacteria how can people be so stupid

like, eating a pound of avacado and pecans is better than eating a pound of fries from mcdicks
my mother is the sort of person who is less into the word 'science' and more into the idea of 'pseudoscience' that she hears on da news like how putting honey and toothpaste on your face can cure a headache (what the fuck)
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

ozzie freedom wrote:
ammy wrote:

my mother is the sort of person who is less into the word 'science' and more into the idea of 'pseudoscience' that she hears on da news like how putting honey and toothpaste on your face can cure a headache (what the fuck)
yea i figured that wghen i heard you have to drink skim

you must convince her
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 pm

i make sure to keep myself healthy as a horse so that im not degrading into mush since i'm jacked in 16 hours a day

teenage metabolism is incredible
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum