OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days

3 posters

Go down

you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days Empty you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

i've been doing stupid shit and getting myself blown up over and over in eve

you probably don't give a shit what i've been doing though but idc

Back to top Go down

you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days Empty Re: you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

nope not really
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days Empty Re: you might wonder what i've been doing for the past few days

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:nope not really
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

but sometimes i do wonder why you only log on at like 1 a.m.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Teron Gorefiend wrote:but sometimes i do wonder why you only log on at like 1 a.m.
again like i said im in game all day buying ships getting blown up and buying more ships

its a vicious cycle that i need to put an end to
the blowing up part of course
then maybe i can kill someone for once

tomorrow i take a break

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:but sometimes i do wonder why you only log on at like 1 a.m.
again like i said im in game all day buying ships getting blown up and buying more ships

tomorrow i take a break
just recently ive been playing aoc 1v1ing the comp on hard mode to get my skills back up cuz i havent played in weeeeekss

my macro has gotten so rusty

i could barely handle defending my base, replenishing farms, moving lumber camps, doing harass
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 am

Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

tomorrow i take a break
just recently ive been playing aoc 1v1ing the comp on hard mode to get my skills back up cuz i havent played in weeeeekss

i could barely handle defending my base, replenishing farms, moving lumber camps, doing harass
eve has been giving the pvp part of my brain a workout with hotkeys and strategy and shit

however I forgot what macro even means lol

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 am

appaloosa horse wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:nope not really
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am

spinnythings wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

tomorrow i take a break

eve has been giving the pvp part of my brain a workout with hotkeys and strategy and shit

opposite of micro, micromanagement, its macromanagement, being able to control things all around the map
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
Teron Gorefiend wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

tomorrow i take a break

opposite of micro, micromanagement, its macromanagement, being able to control things all around the map
oh ok I can see why that might be hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down