OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2

+12
alyaza
Viral
link63
RICK ROSS
mega!!!!
Urethra Franklin
admin
FLADE MCGAY
QueenTipsy
dogtranswoman328
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
16 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

decide fate

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:11 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:
seriously read the first few posts haha

https://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t7809-android-has-a-2hu-like-get-mad

omg totally your intention you were definitely not desperately aiming for a flame war
i was saying that oaky had an android and you liked touhou so it technically included you guys so he had to take it back
that doesn't make any sense and the OP post was a cheap attempt at starting shit too you insecure little runt
wtf i would never call you guys greasy manchildren straight up read the sequence again

well i thought that you were better than joining a flame war but you have apparently lost your buddhahood i was waiting for you to say something like "fuck off already nerd anyways i'm not poor like you so i can afford REAL 2hu :eng100:i can recommend some shitty freeware if you really want it though"
like epoch said being an asshole doesn't start conversations
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:12 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:when star and dogman hated me i considered it a confirmation of my swagiggity

if you guys can't take a joke then go ahead and ban me see what that accomplishes besides cutting this site's activity in half
FD you know as well as I do that you can't threaten me with 'well if u ban me u will lose activity' because I don't give a shit about this site anymore

also considering how people have been avoiding posting and just send replies on Skype to avoid you trying to start arguments with them we might actually GAIN activity from losing you so get lost
spinny doesn't count
I've actually held my tongue on some things myself because I know 'fd will come in and be a total jerk about it'
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 12:12 pm

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
no because you have no clue how the minds of other people work. like when you argued with that muslim girl in the middle of class. like what the fuck? and if you wanted to talk about danmaku why did you have to go about teasing someone about it? thats like the WORST way to start a conversation with someone
hey it's not my fault the teacher asked me why i didn't want to sit next to her and "i'm jewish" didn't cut it bro rather unfortunate but it happened
HAAAAAAAA what the fuck epoch link me to this shit
i dont remember what thread its on :(
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:14 pm

maybe you shouldn't be a bad example for little dweebs trying to fit in.

anyways i will totally respect any note that says anything along the lines of "fuck the system fuck the government and if you're sending me hate fuck you"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
hey it's not my fault the teacher asked me why i didn't want to sit next to her and "i'm jewish" didn't cut it bro rather unfortunate but it happened
hwyd
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:
that doesn't make any sense and the OP post was a cheap attempt at starting shit too you insecure little runt
wtf i would never call you guys greasy manchildren straight up read the sequence again

well i thought that you were better than joining a flame war but you have apparently lost your buddhahood i was waiting for you to say something like "fuck off already nerd anyways i'm not poor like you so i can afford REAL 2hu :eng100:i can recommend some shitty freeware if you really want it though"
like epoch said being an asshole doesn't start conversations
*idiot
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
no because you have no clue how the minds of other people work. like when you argued with that muslim girl in the middle of class. like what the fuck? and if you wanted to talk about danmaku why did you have to go about teasing someone about it? thats like the WORST way to start a conversation with someone
hahahaha I found it jesus fucking christ
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 12:15 pm

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:when star and dogman hated me i considered it a confirmation of my swagiggity

if you guys can't take a joke then go ahead and ban me see what that accomplishes besides cutting this site's activity in half
FD you know as well as I do that you can't threaten me with 'well if u ban me u will lose activity' because I don't give a shit about this site anymore

also considering how people have been avoiding posting and just send replies on Skype to avoid you trying to start arguments with them we might actually GAIN activity from losing you so get lost
yeah that shit doesnt work, rtcity and dogman both said the same thing

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:

#1 i wasn't talking to you in specific #2 spinny doesn't count
queentipsy dude
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:17 pm

listen FD you got called out on being an asshole and you could just realize your mistake and try to fix it - nobody would have a problem and the issue would be resolved. but you're actually trying to JUSTIFY being a dick? wtf /b/rah
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:18 pm

something you don't realize is that when people are calling you a douchebag their word means more than your self-perception of 'but I don't think im being one!' because of how socializing works
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 pm

tangy wrote:something you don't realize is that when people are calling you a douchebag their word means more than your self-perception of 'but I don't think im being one!' because of how socializing works
actually yeah. it pretty much does because little pansies like star will call you a douchebag for calling them a nerd two or three times

i think i did one thing that made him lose it but i don't remember what it was
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:

queentipsy dude
i don't think he tries to avoid me and if he does maybe he should stop being so butthurt that fagola didn't get 2 mega evolutions.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:25 pm

tangy wrote:listen FD you got called out on being an asshole and you could just realize your mistake and try to fix it - nobody would have a problem and the issue would be resolved. but you're actually trying to JUSTIFY being a dick? wtf /b/rah
i'm trying to say that i'm not going to do it again but also saying that i didn't mean to in the first place
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Sat May 03, 2014 1:38 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
queentipsy dude
i don't think he tries to avoid me and if he does maybe he should stop being so butthurt that fagola didn't get 2 mega evolutions.

i have some bad news FD
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 1:54 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
queentipsy dude
point is no one likes you
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 2:10 pm

QueenTipsy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:

queentipsy dude

i have some bad news FD
quit being a pussy then the only thing i ever did to you was call you out on being a faggot about charizard you gay brony nerd

sorry you're just making me really mad right now, probably because you're a passive aggressive little bitch that acts like i raped you when all i did was get in an argument with you about how charizard was not, in fact, the cancer that is ending the universe and it was a shitty argument because you started it

fucking victimizing lil slutboy i don't miss u all you do is talk about shit nobody cares about and tumblr just fuck off because you're incapable of handling people having different opinions from you have a nice life

i can't believe i just typed all that but yea for all i care you are "that one nerd who is still inner anus inflamed and comes on only to shit on me"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 2:10 pm

grow the fuck up lil man babby
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:

queentipsy dude
you know what epoch? i don't particularly like anybody here except ammy we talk as a group of bros but i honestly don't care when you guys start saying that nobody likes me because fautx taught me the hard way not to give a shit about internet communities. liking each other isn't how internet communities work we are similar and like to shoot the shit together we don't "like" each other as proven by the fall of dogman rtcity and whoever else

this happens on literally every forum i try to join except rot for obvious reasons. rot: pissy gay nerds, fautx: pissy gay nerds, eka's: pissy gay nerds, ottd: cool people who act like pissy gay nerds when the opportunity strikes?
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 2:18 pm

"liking each other isn't how internet communities work"

lol
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 2:19 pm

tangy wrote:"liking each other isn't how internet communities work"

lol
ugh well it's complicated of course we tolerate each other quite well and rarely have our patience tested and appreciate each other but we don't find a lot of value in each other

sorta
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 2:20 pm

the problem is we want to shoot the shit and then you come in and interrupt it all with 'JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ GAY GAY GAY GAY IM GAY :3 =3 XDD :DD DAE FUCKASS FUDGAE LE SPICJEW SO RANDOM!!"

you are annoying as fuck and desperately struggle to fit in even though it just makes you stick out like a sore thumb

why do you think viral started shitting on you within a day of joining?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 2:21 pm

tangy wrote:"liking each other isn't how internet communities work"

lol
"huurrrr how am i socially awkward again guys???"
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 2:21 pm

what are you talking about i just be myself

i have no idea what you're talking about
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 2:23 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:what are you talking about i just be myself

i have no idea what you're talking about
by shamelessly repeating everything other people say and spouting/ruining memes like a 13 year old fresh off 4chan?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 2:24 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
you know what epoch? i don't particularly like anybody here except ammy we talk as a group of bros but i honestly don't care when you guys start saying that nobody likes me because fautx taught me the hard way not to give a shit about internet communities. liking each other isn't how internet communities work we are similar and like to shoot the shit together we don't "like" each other as proven by the fall of dogman rtcity and whoever else

this happens on literally every forum i try to join except rot for obvious reasons. rot: pissy gay nerds, fautx: pissy gay nerds, eka's: pissy gay nerds, ottd: cool people who act like pissy gay nerds when the opportunity strikes?
man i dont care that YOU dont care, i just dont like you. "liking each other isnt how internet communities work", and that should make me want you around? no, i go on otthunderdome BECAUSE i like the people here, not to log on to see some fag going on about how he totally pwned that muslim girl in class today
"this happens on literally every forum i try to join..." maybe because youre an unlikable asshole?
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next