OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2

+12
alyaza
Viral
link63
RICK ROSS
mega!!!!
Urethra Franklin
admin
FLADE MCGAY
QueenTipsy
dogtranswoman328
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
16 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

decide fate

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF FLAMINGDINNER #2

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:43 am

you realize you tease people all the time right ammy
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:48 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:you realize you tease people all the time right ammy
sure I do, but I try to not act like an asshole when I'm doing it or try to start fights with people

look at that android thread it's just you desperately trying to get attention by being competitive for no reason, cut it out
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:50 am

that was my way of saying "hey guys i'm having fun with this danmaku" i was hoping the thread would go into danmaku discussion like a fucking retard

"if i spam =3 faces it makes it ok"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:52 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:that was my way of saying "hey guys i'm having fun with this danmaku" i was hoping the thread would go into danmaku discussion like a fucking retard

congrats either you're a terrible liar or you're completely socially retarded A++
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:when star and dogman hated me i considered it a confirmation of my swagiggity

if you guys can't take a joke then go ahead and ban me see what that accomplishes besides cutting this site's activity in half
yeah man youre totally rocking that cool kid swagger with your furry and digimon obsession
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am

bro i don't have any reason to argue about fucking operating systems seriously
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 am

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:that was my way of saying "hey guys i'm having fun with this danmaku" i was hoping the thread would go into danmaku discussion like a fucking retard

congrats either you're a terrible liar or you're completely socially retarded A++
he's both
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 am

Red Epoch wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:when star and dogman hated me i considered it a confirmation of my swagiggity

if you guys can't take a joke then go ahead and ban me see what that accomplishes besides cutting this site's activity in half
yeah man youre totally rocking that cool kid swagger with your furry and digimon obsession
i told ammy if anybody said some stupid provocative shit i wouldn't go on a rant and just call them gay so your gay
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am

o i c i'm socially retarded because people can't take teasing even when they know it's teasing kk
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:bro i don't have any reason to argue about fucking operating systems seriously
yeah that's why you started rambling to yourself about android and how 'oppressive' WP is after I got you mad jelly over mine
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:o i c i'm socially retarded because people can't take teasing even when they know it's teasing kk
"even when they know it's teasing kk"

no we don't know it's teasing

it's like coming up to someone in the middle of the street and saying your hair sucks and then trying to damage control as 'HORP I WAS TEASING?? IDIOTS..."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm

i don't use the camera for anything so no not jelly at all it was more of an activity grab than anything

and you know if i had let it be you would've said "nuthin left TO SAY"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:01 pm

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:o i c i'm socially retarded because people can't take teasing even when they know it's teasing kk

it's like coming up to someone in the middle of the street and saying your hair sucks and then trying to damage control as 'HORP I WAS TEASING?? IDIOTS..."
refer to "shut the fuck up about your gay eve shit spinny" or whatever that thread was
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:02 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:

refer to "shut the fuck up about your gay eve shit spinny" or whatever that thread was
haha that was rtcity and i'm sure neither of us would say it was 'just teasing gosh lighten up'
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm

i think i remember you hastily jumping in and then saying "UMM SPINNY LIGHTEN UP FUNDIE" at the end but i could be wrong
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 pm

seriously read the first few posts haha

https://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t7809-android-has-a-2hu-like-get-mad

omg totally your intention you were definitely not desperately aiming for a flame war
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 pm

no because you have no clue how the minds of other people work. like when you argued with that muslim girl in the middle of class. like what the fuck? and if you wanted to talk about danmaku why did you have to go about teasing someone about it? thats like the WORST way to start a conversation with someone
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
no because you have no clue how the minds of other people work. like when you argued with that muslim girl in the middle of class. like what the fuck? and if you wanted to talk about danmaku why did you have to go about teasing someone about it? thats like the WORST way to start a conversation with someone
hey it's not my fault the teacher asked me why i didn't want to sit next to her and "i'm jewish" didn't cut it bro rather unfortunate but it happened
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:06 pm

tangy wrote:

omg totally your intention you were definitely not desperately aiming for a flame war
i was saying that oaky had an android and you liked touhou so it technically included you guys so he had to take it back
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:06 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
hey it's not my fault the teacher asked me why i didn't want to sit next to her and "i'm jewish" didn't cut it bro rather unfortunate but it happened
HAAAAAAAA what the fuck epoch link me to this shit
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:07 pm

dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:

i was saying that oaky had an android and you liked touhou so it technically included you guys so he had to take it back
that doesn't make any sense and the OP post was a cheap attempt at starting shit too you insecure little runt
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:08 pm

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
HAAAAAAAA what the fuck epoch link me to this shit
i talked about her on how was your day and people were like "bro wtf" and i had to explain the incident that led up to her shitty damage controlling the qu'ran for no reason i made like one indirect comment about her and somebody else and she goes on about totally unrelated shit i still think it was hilarious am i a bad person
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 12:09 pm

FD you know as well as I do that you can't threaten me with 'well if u ban me u will lose activity' because I don't give a shit about this site anymore

also considering how people have been avoiding posting and just send replies on Skype to avoid you trying to start arguments with them we might actually GAIN activity from losing you so get lost
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:10 pm

tangy wrote:
dogtranswoman328 wrote:
tangy wrote:

that doesn't make any sense and the OP post was a cheap attempt at starting shit too you insecure little runt
wtf i would never call you guys greasy manchildren straight up read the sequence again

well i thought that you were better than joining a flame war but you have apparently lost your buddhahood i was waiting for you to say something like "fuck off already nerd anyways i'm not poor like you so i can afford REAL 2hu liberal arts degree i can recommend some shitty freeware if you really want it though"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 12:10 pm

tangy wrote:

FD you know as well as I do that you can't threaten me with 'well if u ban me u will lose activity' because I don't give a shit about this site anymore

also considering how people have been avoiding posting and just send replies on Skype to avoid you trying to start arguments with them we might actually GAIN activity from losing you so get lost
#1 i wasn't talking to you in specific #2 spinny doesn't count
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next