THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ban rt

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY I_vote_lcap63%THE TRIAL OF RTCITY I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]
THE TRIAL OF RTCITY I_vote_lcap37%THE TRIAL OF RTCITY I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 27

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:20 pm

[4:12:08 PM] Smoke the hardest 420 2k14 Dingo of the Underworld: ban rtcity!
[4:12:21 PM] FUDGIE KRUSHER DELUXE 40": you bitches want rt gone so bad why
[4:12:35 PM] Smoke the hardest 420 2k14 Dingo of the Underworld: he is gay
[4:13:51 PM] FUDGIE KRUSHER DELUXE 40": why
[4:15:35 PM | Edited 4:16:00 PM] FUDGIE KRUSHER DELUXE 40": hey nerd
[4:15:41 PM] FUDGIE KRUSHER DELUXE 40": give me a good reason to ban rt and ill make a poll

accused by diseased and link4800 of the following crime: "he has brought all the fags from rejected prbably just because they agree on almost everything he says he makes posts that are fucking rejected teir and has spread dat cancerous autism across the forum" and posts weird pony stuff nobody wants to see

if you nerds want rt gone the vote has to be >75% yes

_________________

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 10
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:22 pm

voted no cuz rt paid me off

_________________

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 10
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Bam! C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:23 pm

chill out diseased fuck
Bam! C
Bam! C

Posts : 379
money : 420
bitches : 0
Join date : 2014-07-16

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:28 pm

ok im not sure why people even want this to happen considering these things:

not only are users from rejected a minority of a minority but there are also exactly two of them -- grix and weed warlock

grix is proving herself, and if weed warlock is such a big deal get rid of the fucker i dont like him either and neither should you

carl, zacmac and mac b are all from ottd and in blowing rejected up with mac b i managed to reel them all back in and they're all doing pretty good despite their horrible pasts

not to mention that all this has brought the thunderdome's activity way the fuck up
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 pm

queen gilda wrote:ok im not sure why people even want this to happen considering these things:

not only are users from rejected a minority of a minority but there are also exactly two of them -- grix and weed warlock

grix is proving herself, and if weed warlock is such a big deal get rid of the fucker i dont like him either and neither should you

carl, zacmac and mac b are all from ottd and in blowing rejected up with mac b i managed to reel them all back in and they're all doing pretty good despite their horrible pasts

not to mention that all this has brought the thunderdome's activity way the fuck up
rt's defense is strong diseased stop being a bitch hes not being a huge faggot at the moment

_________________

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 21237
money : 2147483638
bitches : -828
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 10
Location : worlds most dangerous hacker
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:30 pm

seriously if you actually think about this for like two seconds its pretty much the pinnacle of retarded let's ban a user who just netted us three users back two new ones a good new one and has helped fill the void left by ammy and bring the forum back from the sudden lack of amsk8r posts and who is also one of the major contributors to otthunderdome
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:30 pm

This is intense.
But don't worry RT, I've got your back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:32 pm

queen gilda wrote:seriously if you actually think about this for like two seconds its pretty much the pinnacle of retarded let's ban a user who just netted us three users back two new ones a good new one and has helped fill the void left by ammy and bring the forum back from the sudden lack of amsk8r posts and who is also one of the major contributors to otthunderdome
suck my dick
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Bam! C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:34 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
queen gilda wrote:seriously if you actually think about this for like two seconds its pretty much the pinnacle of retarded let's ban a user who just netted us three users back two new ones a good new one and has helped fill the void left by ammy and bring the forum back from the sudden lack of amsk8r posts and who is also one of the major contributors to otthunderdome
suck my dick
excellent defense whew rt he sure is a tight debator

theres my sarcastic comment for today
Bam! C
Bam! C

Posts : 379
money : 420
bitches : 0
Join date : 2014-07-16

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:35 pm

also why is he bitching about me posting pony stuff like did he seriously miss the whole "equestria girls" forum title and all the posts about ponies in there that ordinarily tip people off that "oh maybe this forum is going to have fucking ponies in it" or something

it's like bitching about there being porn on a porn site
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:36 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
queen gilda wrote:seriously if you actually think about this for like two seconds its pretty much the pinnacle of retarded let's ban a user who just netted us three users back two new ones a good new one and has helped fill the void left by ammy and bring the forum back from the sudden lack of amsk8r posts and who is also one of the major contributors to otthunderdome
suck my dick
aww i'm sorry icky bicky babby diseased did i hurt your feelings by posting ponies in a pony section marked explicitly as ponies and by bringing some new life to otthunderdome i'm sorry ill just stop doing all that shit i guess and let thunderdome bleed out like it was a couple days ago

seriously i think the better question is why we're not debating whether or not we should be banning you for a couple days for being stupid as shit
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Bam! C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm

diseased you really have become much more of a cunt lately
Bam! C
Bam! C

Posts : 379
money : 420
bitches : 0
Join date : 2014-07-16

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
queen gilda wrote:seriously if you actually think about this for like two seconds its pretty much the pinnacle of retarded let's ban a user who just netted us three users back two new ones a good new one and has helped fill the void left by ammy and bring the forum back from the sudden lack of amsk8r posts and who is also one of the major contributors to otthunderdome
suck my dick
aww i'm sorry icky bicky babby diseased did i hurt your feelings by posting ponies in a pony section marked explicitly as ponies and by bringing some new life to otthunderdome i'm sorry ill just stop doing all that shit i guess and let thunderdome bleed out like it was a couple days ago

seriously i think the better question is why we're not debating whether or not we should be banning you for a couple days for being stupid as shit
just like you brought new life to otthunderdome when fd spammed ottd and jerked off your beaner fd? and then when macb was spamming you called foul play beacuse holy god rtcity can do no wrong?
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by link63 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Reminder that RT left OTTD to revive a dead ot spinoff with a beaner
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

Posts : 1511
money : 1253
bitches : -479
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 18
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:43 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:just like you brought new life to otthunderdome when fd spammed ottd and jerked off your beaner fd? and then when macb was spamming you called foul play beacuse holy god rtcity can do no wrong?
haha wow what do either of those have to do with anything that's going on right now at no point in time that i can recall did i ever claim that reviving otrep would give new life to otthunderdome, i said it would give otx a chance at surviving

there is a major difference between the two statements

mac b spamming has jack shit to do with this buddy i dont even know why you're bringing that up the only thing i can think of is you're gonna try and say some bullshit about activity which i can already tell is going to be a load of crap because of how you're bringing up mac b and spam
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by sherlan brazongo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:46 pm

from what i've seen here he's done some pretty dishonoroibru shit

i say ban him
sherlan brazongo
sherlan brazongo

Posts : 216
money : 226
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20
Location : spics n' heat, US
Humor : weed

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 pm

link63 wrote:Reminder that RT left OTTD to revive a dead ot spinoff with a beaner
http://otrecliner.forumotion.com/f1p50-copacabana

WOW GUYS I REALLY LEFT OTTHUNDERDOME DIDN'T I LOOK AT ALL THAT LACK OF QUEEN GILDA IN THE THREADS FROM JUNE 16TH TO JUNE 20TH WOW FUCKING AMAZING
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:51 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:just like you brought new life to otthunderdome when fd spammed ottd and jerked off your beaner fd? and then when macb was spamming you called foul play beacuse holy god rtcity can do no wrong?
haha wow what do either of those have to do with anything that's going on right now at no point in time that i can recall did i ever claim that reviving otrep would give new life to otthunderdome, i said it would give otx a chance at surviving

there is a major difference between the two statements

mac b spamming has jack shit to do with this buddy i dont even know why you're bringing that up the only thing i can think of is you're gonna try and say some bullshit about activity which i can already tell is going to be a load of crap because of how you're bringing up mac b and spam
you fucking think that just because post are happening this counts as "activity" that is not true because these posts are not quality and you couldn't even stop your beaner because "i have no control over him" and after that your response as always was "well atleast it caused more activity!"
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:58 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:you fucking think that just because post are happening this counts as "activity" that is not true because these posts are not quality
oh god are you even trying anymore dude

"posts happening on a forum doesnt mean there's activity" UH YEAH IT KIND OF DOES this really is not hard to fathom post quality has nothing to do with anything involving activity the closest it comes to that is co-relation in that a forum with low post quality usually does not last long and even that is not necessarily true

also the definition of activity can be, depending on context, "the condition in which things are happening or being done" or "busy or vigorous action or movement" or "a thing that a person or group does or has done" amongst others

basically you are wrong and please do the research next time so you dont look so retarded

and you couldn't even stop your beaner because "i have no control over him"

sorry for not being able to control people who i dont even know, who i dont care about, who don't have to listen to me, who won't listen to me, who have persistently displayed that they refuse to listen to people etc. i'll try next time to control something that i can't


and after that your response as always was "well atleast it caused more activity!"
maybe because it did?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 pm

i can already see the incoming response of "wow pseudointellectual" because i happened to casually look the word "activity" up in a dictionary to see what it actually means and why diseased does not understand the concept of "activity" and how it is not controlled by quality of a forum in any way shape or form
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:08 pm

queen gilda wrote:i can already see the incoming response of "wow pseudointellectual" because i happened to casually look the word "activity" up in a dictionary to see what it actually means and why diseased does not understand the concept of "activity" and how it is not controlled by quality of a forum in any way shape or form
there was still no change in quality activity and don't fucking bullshit me with you don't even know fd you were totally ass buddies with him and you can't fucking make me believe otherwise
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Urethra Franklin on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:21 pm

hard gay thread
rtcity shouldn't get banned though faggotry was committed (in the past)
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Posts : 1107
money : 1215
bitches : 19
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 22
Location : fuckshit avenue
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by sherlan brazongo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:23 pm

violent semen inferno wrote:faggotry was committed (in the past)

he purged rejected and blamed it on mac b because god forbid ~3 faggots who actually miss the place didn't like him
sherlan brazongo
sherlan brazongo

Posts : 216
money : 226
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-07-02
Age : 20
Location : spics n' heat, US
Humor : weed

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:23 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:there was still no change in quality activity
irrelevant!

and don't fucking bullshit me with you don't even know fd you were totally ass buddies with him
it may surprise you to know that i know literally nothing about him except that he's mexican hes apparently from puerto rico and that he's sensitive as fuck and looks like a loser as a matter of fact all of the things i know about him are things that i've been told by the rest of you guys and beyond that my knowledge is zero

that alone pretty much obliterates your ass buddy theory but the fact that i actively betrayed him and double crossed him before the otrep attempt got anywhere should give you a pretty good idea of how much of an "ass buddy" i was to him i mean seriously i sent i think just about everyone a message on what fd was doing and how i didnt care and then i told everyone i was demoting him for no reason at all and when he bitched about link haxxoring him i told him to shut up and stop making a huge fuss about it and quit being a loser which is hardly an ass buddy if you ask me

i could go on

and you can't fucking make me believe otherwise
yeah okay so in other words you're too booty bothered to listen to anything alright nice to have that passive acknowledgement
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:25 pm

spergingdinner wrote:
violent semen inferno wrote:faggotry was committed (in the past)

he purged rejected and blamed it on mac b because god forbid ~3 faggots who actually miss the place didn't like him
wow you are really fucking stupid arent you

mac b was the one who purged the place i just did the theme works and banned everybody basically i didn't frame shit on him and he openly acknowledges that he was responsible for it
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum