THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ban rt

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]
THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 27

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Urethra Franklin on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:27 pm

spergingdinner wrote:
violent semen inferno wrote:faggotry was committed (in the past)

he purged rejected and blamed it on mac b because god forbid ~3 faggots who actually miss the place didn't like him

I have no hard feelings about it
To be honest the greatest administration the world has seen al' a zacmac would've seen the place die before 10k


Just keep posting here bro, same goes for all the people i've brainwashed into hating fd
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Posts : 1107
money : 1215
bitches : 19
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 22
Location : fuckshit avenue
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

yeah ok so i have a serious question why are people even supporting diseased in this day and era at all

the guy is a colossal douchebag even by thunderdome standards and hasnt been a contributing poster or really made a contributing post to the site since at least the day before amsk8r quit and even then that's a pretty arguable statistic -- not to mention how hes pretty much every ROTers wet dream about what thunderdomians are like, that is to say "massive pretentious douchebags who think they're above everyone and insult all the plebs because 'roblox is gay epik shitposts me gusta' when they themselves post stuff like 'nigger dick loser nerd' and 'get you fat dick'" and pretty much is everything wrong with the site right now in one user
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Bam! C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:41 pm

spergingdinner wrote:
violent semen inferno wrote:faggotry was committed (in the past)

he purged rejected and blamed it on mac b because god forbid ~3 faggots who actually miss the place didn't like him
mac b did it, cumming from the horses gluey mouf
Bam! C
Bam! C

Posts : 379
money : 420
bitches : 0
Join date : 2014-07-16

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:44 pm

keep lying to yourself rt
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

i like how you can't even refute anything i'm saying and respond with shit like "suck my dick" and "keep lying to yourself" which not only manages to show just how bootybothered you are but also ends up proving my points about you being a shitposter and not contributing at all to the threads you're in
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by filthy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

i just love a good shit storm
filthy
filthy

Posts : 28
money : 36
bitches : 1
Join date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:51 pm

but by all means go ahead and keep on making posts that rival dogman's in length and have the spinnythings touch i'm sure that something will happen eventually and you won't end up looking like a five year old kid crying about how someone cut in the lunch line
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:53 pm

queen gilda wrote:i like how you can't even refute anything i'm saying and respond with shit like "suck my dick" and "keep lying to yourself" which not only manages to show just how bootybothered you are but also ends up proving my points about you being a shitposter and not contributing at all to the threads you're in
the thing is rtcity i don't give two fucks about what you think and honestly thinking you contribute to anything other than fucking living in your autistic pony universe where you have a griffon as your wife and fucking posting your fucking shitty fanfics of mlp because you are incapable of making quality posts
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:54 pm

queen gilda wrote:but by all means go ahead and keep on making posts that rival dogman's in length and have the spinnythings touch i'm sure that something will happen eventually and you won't end up looking like a five year old kid crying about how someone cut in the lunch line
k
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:58 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
the thing is rtcity i don't give two fucks about what you think
stay mad and im sure you'll eventually succeed in life! oh wait

and honestly thinking you contribute to anything other than fucking living in your autistic pony universe where you have a griffon as your wife and fucking posting your fucking shitty fanfics of mlp because you are incapable of making quality posts
wow look at all those hysterics and that long as fuck ad hominem not only are you completely failing to refute my points but youre making yourself look like a total loser in the process

all you're accomplishing with this "BAN RTCITY" campaign is showing people exactly why you're one of ottd's worst posters by far and why you need to be eliminated from the community for a bit until you grow up a bit more and quit being a crybaby bitch because you can't handle being around people
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:59 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
queen gilda wrote:but by all means go ahead and keep on making posts that rival dogman's in length and have the spinnythings touch i'm sure that something will happen eventually and you won't end up looking like a five year old kid crying about how someone cut in the lunch line
k
guys guys im not a shitposter guys!!! i'm a quality contributor to threads!!!!
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:01 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
the thing is rtcity i don't give two fucks about what you think
stay mad and im sure you'll eventually succeed in life! oh wait

and honestly thinking you contribute to anything other than fucking living in your autistic pony universe where you have a griffon as your wife and fucking posting your fucking shitty fanfics of mlp because you are incapable of making quality posts
wow look at all those hysterics and that long as fuck ad hominem not only are you completely failing to refute my points but youre making yourself look like a total loser in the process

all you're accomplishing with this "BAN RTCITY" campaign is showing people exactly why you're one of ottd's worst posters by far and why you need to be eliminated from the community for a bit until you grow up a bit more and quit being a crybaby bitch because you can't handle being around people
irony
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:01 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
queen gilda wrote:but by all means go ahead and keep on making posts that rival dogman's in length and have the spinnythings touch i'm sure that something will happen eventually and you won't end up looking like a five year old kid crying about how someone cut in the lunch line
k
guys guys im not a shitposter guys!!! i'm a quality contributor to threads!!!!
could you not honestly get the reference to dogman you fucking retard
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:04 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:irony
definitely a quality contributor you guys

lets just casually ignore the fact that there isnt a single drop of irony in that whole post btw

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:could you not honestly get the reference to dogman you fucking retard
and there's the stock I WAS ONLY PRETENDING YOU GUYS defense which is always complete bullshit when it's pulled so nice try but no, and also even if it is a reference it still doesnt in any way contribute to the thread so my point still stands
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:irony
definitely a quality contributor you guys

lets just casually ignore the fact that there isnt a single drop of irony in that whole post btw

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:could you not honestly get the reference to dogman you fucking retard
and there's the stock I WAS ONLY PRETENDING YOU GUYS defense which is always complete bullshit when it's pulled so nice try but no, and also even if it is a reference it still doesnt in any way contribute to the thread so my point still stands
rt since you are so autistic and said that i was "add hominem" (something fd would say further proving my point that you suck off that beaner) because i said that you shitpost about your autistic fantasies in ponyville im going to spell it out for you because you make post about fucking gay ass pony shit no one cares about you are not contributing at all
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:10 pm

great job mac b getting some faggot who does not go on here and using an ult i fucking further prove my point of how desperate everyone on rejected is
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:rt since you are so autistic and said that i was "add hominem" (something fd would say further proving my point that you suck off that beaner)
oh yeah no it's not like an ad hominem is a logical fallacy or anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem
etc
definitely not

ps: you shouldnt take up debating as a profession, you'd get annihilated

because i said that you shitpost about your autistic fantasies in ponyville im going to spell it out for you because you make post about fucking gay ass pony shit no one cares about you are not contributing at all
there's that ad hominem again

also look at all that not backing up claims and grasping at straws yeah it's not like i'm one of the major users of otx or anything i totally don't contribute to the forum man definitely
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:great job mac b getting some faggot who does not go on here and using an ult i fucking further prove my point of how desperate everyone on rejected is
WOW THEY'RE SO DESPERATE ALL TWO OF THEM AND NEITHER OF THEM HAS MADE AN ALT YET
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:16 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:rt since you are so autistic and said that i was "add hominem" (something fd would say further proving my point that you suck off that beaner)
oh yeah no it's not like an ad hominem is a logical fallacy or anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem
etc
definitely not

ps: you shouldnt take up debating as a profession, you'd get annihilated

because i said that you shitpost about your autistic fantasies in ponyville im going to spell it out for you because you make post about fucking gay ass pony shit no one cares about you are not contributing at all
there's that ad hominem again

also look at all that not backing up claims and grasping at straws yeah it's not like i'm one of the major users of otx or anything i totally don't contribute to the forum man definitely
holy fucking shit rt this thread is why you should get banned aka that you fucking shit post about fucking pony fanfics how many fucking times do i need to post this
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:18 pm

ad hominem is for fucking retards aswell and i won't give two fucks if you say ad hominem because it is for fucking nerds who can't say anything else about the topic
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:holy fucking shit rt this thread is why you should get banned aka that you fucking shit post about fucking pony fanfics how many fucking times do i need to post this
haha okay so you want me banned for "shitposting about pony fanfics" that you arent forced to read and which are put in a section specifically devoted to pony, blatantly tagged as ponyfics and gay ones at that, and put into spoilers no less when they are posted

perfect sense you guys
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:21 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:holy fucking shit rt this thread is why you should get banned aka that you fucking shit post about fucking pony fanfics how many fucking times do i need to post this
haha okay so you want me banned for "shitposting about pony fanfics" that you arent forced to read and which are put in a section specifically devoted to pony, blatantly tagged as ponyfics and gay ones at that, and put into spoilers no less when they are posted

perfect sense you guys
by this logic you don't have to read any of my posts so all of your points ever are invalid rt
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:23 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:ad hominem is for fucking retards aswell and i won't give two fucks if you say ad hominem because it is for fucking nerds who can't say anything else about the topic
im just going to kindly point out the fact that the only people who use ad hominems are people who didn't have points or reasons to begin with
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:25 pm

queen gilda wrote:
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:ad hominem is for fucking retards aswell and i won't give two fucks if you say ad hominem because it is for fucking nerds who can't say anything else about the topic
im just going to kindly point out the fact that the only people who use ad hominems are people who didn't have points or reasons to begin with
then why are you using it retard because this thread obviously has a point and reason
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Posts : 2750
money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19
Location : rip
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by alyaza on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:28 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:by this logic you don't have to read any of my posts so all of your points ever are invalid rt
congrats on using another falsehood by insinuating that because i dont have to read your posts this automatically makes my argument invalid when really that's just made up bullshit
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Posts : 16878
money : 18317
bitches : -944
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : palouse
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRIAL OF RTCITY - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRIAL OF RTCITY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum