OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol - Page 2 Empty Re: Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:00 pm

carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:yes she's driving at like 900 mph in a crowded area towards a building housing some of the most important people in the country

and hes a hero cuz of what he said
he's a hero because he was doing his job
ok

i still really really dont like this. only thing i can think of when i see this is a woman who snapped.
a woman who snapped and was clearly dangerous
that does not fucking justify shooting her

Back to top Go down

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol - Page 2 Empty Re: Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:01 pm

not to mention she's in one of the most highly secured places in america
tangy2
tangy2

money : 874
bitches : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:01 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:he's a hero because he was doing his job
ok

i still really really dont like this. only thing i can think of when i see this is a woman who snapped.
a woman who snapped and was clearly dangerous
lel lets just throw officers like meat-shields at a woman who nearly killed a cop with her car maybe we can peacefully talk it out
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:uhh she was going straight to it and probably would have reached it if the officers tried some pussy peace talk instead of shooting her
she fucking lost control of her car and crashed long before she got to the capitol. then cops pulled up behind her and started shooting.
because she had just hit a cop with her car and tried to fucking flee the scene and they didn't know if she was armed/dangerous
i fucking hate this gay ass motherfucking mentality we have about how we have to shoot fucking everything before we ask for answers its fucking retarded i dont give a flying fuck about circumstances

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm

carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:a woman who snapped and was clearly dangerous
lel lets just throw officers like meat-shields at a woman who nearly killed a cop with her car maybe we can peacefully talk it out
thats not what im fucking saying and she was obviously terrified

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:she fucking lost control of her car and crashed long before she got to the capitol. then cops pulled up behind her and started shooting.
because she had just hit a cop with her car and tried to fucking flee the scene and they didn't know if she was armed/dangerous
i fucking hate this gay ass motherfucking mentality we have about how we have to shoot fucking everything before we ask for answers its fucking retarded i dont give a flying fuck about circumstances
more like shoot everything that is a threat to national security
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:that does not fucking justify shooting her
thats not what im fucking saying and she was obviously terrified
terrorists are probably terrified before blowing up shopping malls nerd who the fuck cares
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:04 pm

DONT SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT EVERYTHING IS A THREAT AND DETERMINING WHAT IS AND IS NOT A THREAT IS CRITICAL!!!!!!
THE THREAT LEVEL WAS NOT CONSISTENT WITH USING DEADLY FORCE TO STOP HER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 pm

you dont fucking hit a cop with your car and try to flee the scene in washington dc and think you're going to get away with it

not to mention she had the pedal to the medal going down a heavily populated area and probably nearly hit a bunch of people
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 pm

carol gerber wrote:you dont fucking hit a cop with your car and try to flee the scene in washington dc and think you're going to get away with it

not to mention she had the pedal to the medal going down a heavily populated area and probably nearly hit a bunch of people
she hit nobody read the article more

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm

spinnythings wrote:DONT SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT EVERYTHING IS A THREAT AND DETERMINING WHAT IS AND IS NOT A THREAT IS CRITICAL!!!!!!
uhh the thing is they had no idea if she was just a dentist or if she was a friend of osama packing a 500 megaton nuclear weapon in the trunk of her car

she proved herself to be dangerous and went straight after the fucking capitol building
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm

dont act before you think

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:you dont fucking hit a cop with your car and try to flee the scene in washington dc and think you're going to get away with it

she hit nobody read the article more
i said "nearly"
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm

carol gerber wrote:
uhh the thing is they had no idea if she was just a dentist or if she was a friend of osama packing a 500 megaton nuclear weapon in the trunk of her car

she proved herself to be dangerous and went straight after the fucking capitol building
but she fucking crashed before she got there

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm

spinnythings wrote:dont act before you think
she clearly acted before she thought when she decided to gas it after hitting a secret service agent
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:

but she fucking crashed before she got there
what does that prove

i can crash a car and still be a threat to national security
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 pm

this could go on for fucking ever. im standing my ground

she was not a threat after she crashed. if she were alive she could be in custody and her reasons explained

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 pm

i hope you realize the FBI is pruning her house right now and they'd find reasons whether she were alive or not
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:10 pm

never the exact motivations

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 pm

you are stupid as shit spinny

she crashed her car into the white house gates and then ran over a cop while speeding away from the scene then crashed near the capitol and tried to get away you think they wouldn't shoot her
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"umm you shouldn't shoot unless they say 'im a terorrist guys i bet u cant hit me' LOL ignorant gun happy fools its the law of the terroirst"
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:12 pm

spinnythings wrote:never the exact motivations
yeah they probably can

you dont go and nearly kill a secret service agent without something noteworthy happening in your life beforehand
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:23 pm

standing my ground

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

i respect your right to an opinion even if it's gay and wrong
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 pm

spinny stands his ground that you cant shoot a dude who ran over someone crashed into secured public property twice and evaded the police until he says "allah huakbar"
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next