OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol Empty Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:00 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/police-lock-down-capitol-after-shots-fired/2013/10/03/48459e0e-2c5a-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol Empty Re: Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 pm

summarize for me
tangy2
tangy2

money : 874
bitches : 10

Back to top Go down

Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol Empty Re: Driver killed after car chase from White House to Capitol

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

carol gerber wrote:summarize for me
some woman with a 1 year old girl in her car showed up in front of the white house and looked scared and confused and when police tried to shoo her away she ran one over and led them on a car chase around washington right up to the capitol building and crashed and cops shot the fuck out of her

people have no idea why it happened
the small child lived

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

she died so we'll never know why she did it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 pm

she was relatively well-off as i understand it, since dentists are supposed to make a lot of money

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 pm

wtf
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 pm

this is going to be one of those urban mysteries people will bend for the next 50 years and be used as PROOF THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL US WAKE UP SHEEPLE

i just know it
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:15 pm

carol gerber wrote:this is going to be one of those urban mysteries people will bend for the next 50 years and be used as PROOF THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO CONTROL US WAKE UP SHEEPLE

i just know it
yeah it was weird

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) said he had called the injured Capitol Police officer, and the officer said he would be fine. Reid added that the officer said, “The only thing I do every day is to make sure you and everyone who works up here is safe.”

real american hero
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm

carol gerber wrote:Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) said he had called the injured Capitol Police officer, and the officer said he would be fine. Reid added that the officer said, “The only thing I do every day is to make sure you and everyone who works up here is safe.”

real american hero
heroism at its finest right there
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 pm

more like real american gay baby bitch

there was no "heroism" fuckin involved this was just some woman who snapped
they just shot the fuck out of some random ass woman and got called "heroes" suck my DICK they are NOT heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

spinnythings wrote:more like real american gay baby bitch

there was no "heroism" fuckin involved this was just some woman who snapped
they just shot the fuck out of some random ass woman and got called "heroes" suck my DICK they are NOT heroes
the guy who said that was the one she hit with a car when she started her rampage
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

lel what an asshole how dare he get hit by a thousand pound machine going at like 60 MPH that's being driven by a fucking crazy woman
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

he wasn't an asshole but he wasn't a hero either

he was hit by the car he had nothing to do with stopping her. and the people who stopped her weren't heroes either, she wasn't even armed??????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

but even if she was is it absolutely necessary to shoot first, think later?

see her with a gun, shoot. but otherwise have guns out and call for her to get out with her hands up?????

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 pm

spinnythings wrote:but even if she was is it absolutely necessary to shoot first, think later?

see her with a gun, shoot. but otherwise have guns out and call for her to get out with her hands up?????
yes she's driving at like 900 mph in a crowded area towards a building housing some of the most important people in the country

and hes a hero cuz of what he said
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 pm

she was far enough away from the capitol that she would have to have a pretty fucking huge bomb to be any sort of threat

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 pm

spinnythings wrote:she was far enough away from the capitol that she would have to have a pretty fucking huge bomb to be any sort of threat
uhh she was going straight to it and probably would have reached it if the officers tried some pussy peace talk instead of shooting her
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 pm

driving a car counts as being "armed"

i think your underestimating how dangerous those things are
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 pm

carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:but even if she was is it absolutely necessary to shoot first, think later?

yes she's driving at like 900 mph in a crowded area towards a building housing some of the most important people in the country

he's a hero because he was doing his job
ok

i still really really dont like this. only thing i can think of when i see this is a woman who snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm

lel guys getting hit by a car feels like just being in a pillow fight
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm

carol gerber wrote:
spinnythings wrote:she was far enough away from the capitol that she would have to have a pretty fucking huge bomb to be any sort of threat
uhh she was going straight to it and probably would have reached it if the officers tried some pussy peace talk instead of shooting her
she fucking lost control of her car and crashed long before she got to the capitol. then cops pulled up behind her and started shooting.

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:

he's a hero because he was doing his job
ok

i still really really dont like this. only thing i can think of when i see this is a woman who snapped.
a woman who snapped and was clearly dangerous
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:00 pm

carol gerber wrote:driving a car counts as being "armed"

i think your underestimating how dangerous those things are
car vs giant stone building

Back to top Go down

Post by tangy2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:00 pm

spinnythings wrote:
carol gerber wrote:
she fucking lost control of her car and crashed long before she got to the capitol. then cops pulled up behind her and started shooting.
because she had just hit a cop with her car and tried to fucking flee the scene and they didn't know if she was armed/dangerous
tangy2
tangy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next