OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fd makes a petty threat on the internet

+7
Urethra Franklin
Grix
sherlan brazongo
trashboat
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
alyaza
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 3 Empty Re: fd makes a petty threat on the internet

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 pm

sammy slamjammy wrote:
tragic anus tales wrote:christ man can we just stop, fd especially

legal threats and shit are no way to settle petty internet disputes and getting passguessed
we could but then flamingdinner would take it as a "VICTORY" and continue trying to press his shitty legal threat instead of stopping right here and now

who fucking cares if he will fool himself like that
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 3 Empty Re: fd makes a petty threat on the internet

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 pm

the RATs i was sent over skype

also weren't you agreeing with trash that most of the dinkly accounts are probably not me?

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:40 pm

flambouree wrote:the RATs i was sent over skype

also weren't you agreeing with trash that most of the dinkly accounts are probably not me?
motherfucker I WASNT IN THE CHAT you retard
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:41 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:
flambouree wrote:the RATs i was sent over skype

motherfucker I WASNT IN THE CHAT you retard

in any way the game that had a trojan sent on it was diseased and epoch
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:42 pm

i'm like positive i'm not thinking about the steam chat i think i read it on the website right here that you said dinkly2+ aren't me

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:49 pm

flambouree wrote:the reason i looked egotistical on here before was because i was a pissbabby who didn't like getting his feelings hurt online, it wasn't because i had to make the best image for myself i just didn't want to see all that dirt on me
so basically, you're a narcissist

did you see the nature of half the questions on that quiz? if you selected the narcissistic option on over half of them i have bad news for you man
that there is even (apparently) a "narcissistic" option on that quiz pretty much tells me that it's not anything even remotely near a valid source of testing for narcissistic personality disorder

ok, so maybe your emotions aren't bipolar but your opinions are, or maybe you just like it up the ass or both.
so you get proved wrong and resort to bipolar as a buzzword gee whillackers you're not making a good case for yourself at all

lckelear would prove it because every time you talk about them (le tumblr pronouns) it's something new, "HE's GAY" "he's pretty cool actually"
you really ran out of arguments didn't you

i have never liked lcke, and i'm pretty sure you can ask anyone about that and they'll back me up

seriously, i didn't even like that fucker on OTB and that was over two and a half years ago now

@dg that's not how it went at all. you decided to be an asshole when i asked you to intermediate and help me get my account back from my brother and you respond by sending me a RAT and telling me it can passguess the skype or whatever. I wasn't trying to hack link, i was trying to hack something that already belonged to me

@zac i wish there was a better way to do it but these guys have shown no sign of stopping even after me spending MONTHS away from the dome. if it happens one more time i'm going to have to do it and i hope you understand wehre i'm coming from
fabrications everywhere!

@rt LOL, being diagnosed by someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about you is more accurate than self-diagnosis i fucking think not
i think i'll take wikipedia's fairly researched and sourced symptoms list over what is basically a personality quiz

also if my school referred me to that test it must be pretty professional
yeah, except for the fact that you (supposedly) live in texas which has about the last people worthy of judging what is and is not a pretty professional medical test

seriously the south is not a medical part of the country, it's a football region

nice ass pull reference to your shitty thread nobody cares about about how i match most of the symptoms. well guess what faggot? angry, provoked, insecure and scared assumed internet anonymity william paul baker is not the same as every day normal real life william paul baker have you ever considered that.
even if that were the case which it clearly is not i could very easily remind you that your internet personality could very easily be an extension of what you actually feel, who you actually are on the inside, and what you actually want to say but don't for certain reasons

[quoteyes distributing malware is illegal, and i only accepted one of them and only because i was desparate[/quote]
that's on you then
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:50 pm

@zac i wish there was a better way to do it but these guys have shown no sign of stopping even after me spending MONTHS away from the dome. if it happens one more time i'm going to have to do it and i hope you understand wehre i'm coming from

but that's the thing why did you come back?
we don't talk shit about you unless you're here reminding us of the shit you've done, man
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:52 pm

he comes back because he has some sort of mental problems even though he denies it

seriously normal people do not make 80+ accounts on a forum that has explicitly told them every time that they've come back that they are not wanted, why they are not wanted, and how they've gotten to be unwanted
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamn it stalin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:53 pm

even if that were the case which it clearly is not i could very easily remind you that your internet personality could very easily be an extension of what you actually feel, who you actually are on the inside, and what you actually want to say but don't for certain reasons

actually agree with this

my shitty internet personality does slightly align with my real-life personalities, as in judging someone from their actions on the internet is a pretty accurate test ya know

goddamn it stalin

money : 2
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:57 pm

holy fuck is fd literally so unlikeable that even his closest competitor for diamond faggot, 2014 and copycat this year is joining in this fray to tell him he's wrong

what does this tell you
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by here we go again Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:57 pm

sammy slamjammy wrote:he comes back because he has some sort of mental problems even though he denies it

seriously normal people do not make 80+ accounts on a forum that has explicitly told them every time that they've come back that they are not wanted, why they are not wanted, and how they've gotten to be unwanted

i do (^:

here we go again

money : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:59 pm

no room, you are not a mentally right person either

don't try and pull out that holier-than-thou
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:03 pm

oh yeah well normal people aren't fucking gay little fucker nigger shit bitch cunt licker dicks like you rtcity maybe it is YOU have the mental condition known as cancerous autism

maybe like 8 of those have been legitimate attempts to join the dome

hahahaha that is NOT true, look at rtcity's virtual games and fanfictions that he makes just to go "I'M NOT GAY RITE GUISE???" he shits on me for literally no reason

uh no basically i was/am a little pissbaby who isn't used to internet injustices

there is no option labeled "narcissistic", dumbass

is that why you suck their dick hard RIGHT before they left?

those aren't fabs i have no idea what you're talking about

since when was wikipedia as good as a team of psychologists? lmfao

shows how much you know, houston despite being a shithole has the best medical schools and facilities ANYWHERE. texas isn't alabama dumbshit like your state is any better than our glory that can literally secede any time we want to

uhh i don't have an "internet personality" because i'm not a fucked up autistic special snowflake like you. my internet personality is me. i don't wear masks and play games like fake niggers named rtcity. i'm saying that the way i acted on here was me trying to be the bigger man and put on a cool face when everyone around me except ammy is being a giant cuntwad to me. i was literally admin's pet and that was the only reason i lasted as long as i did. i would do the same things in real life as i did on here in a real life situation.

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:04 pm

so why do we hate room again

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 pm

lol fd starts to boil

i remember him going on a big rant about how his educated degree-wielding doctor was wrong about him having autism cuz if you believe you can make anything happen
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 pm

love dat texan spirit matey but no us state is allowed to secede
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 pm

flambouree wrote:so why do we hate room again
"we" no, you're not a part of this
anyways we hate room because he was annoying from the get go, posted pokemon tits and then for no reason he goes out and starts telling us he loves incest and glaceon and so he gets banned comes back bitching and then asks to be banned, so we ban him and then he comes back asking why we banned him
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:10 pm

RICK ROSS wrote:
flambouree wrote:so why do we hate room again
"we" no, you're not a part of this
anyways we hate room because he was annoying from the get go, posted pokemon tits and then for no reason he goes out and starts telling us he loves incest and glaceon and so he gets banned comes back bitching and then asks to be banned, so we ban him and then he comes back asking why we banned him
you dont need to explain because room is fd who is dogman who is amsk8r who is me
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:10 pm

show no love for homo thugs
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Grix Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:11 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:you dont need to explain because room is fd who is dogman who is amsk8r who is me
waht the fuck is have you been bullshitting me this entire time
i wanted your dick and everything
Grix
Grix

money : 217
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Grixstiggitydiggity wrote:
AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:you dont need to explain because room is fd who is dogman who is amsk8r who is me
waht the fuck is have you been bullshitting me this entire time
i wanted your dick and everything
rofl nooo room its an old joke
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:12 pm

the american champion encompasses all of the united states and its glory this unfortunately includes border hoppers like fd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by just saying i'm not fd Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:12 pm

can i not be related to that petty fucker

just saying i'm not fd

money : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 pm

just saying i'm not fd wrote:can i not be related to that petty fucker
you and fd are one and the same
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:13 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:
just saying i'm not fd wrote:can i not be related to that petty fucker
you and fd are one and the same
proof: you two never post at the same time
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next