OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fd makes a petty threat on the internet

+7
Urethra Franklin
Grix
sherlan brazongo
trashboat
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
alyaza
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 2 Empty Re: fd makes a petty threat on the internet

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:02 pm

flambouree wrote:today the thunderDUMB learned me that they can do no wrong and i am literally incapable of doing anything right and everything wrong is because of me

that isn't at all a lot of us have done shit in the past (and in some cases still do) but we let that shit go and either reconcile/don't post about it

just leave dude that is literally still the best advice i can give you for your problem, and yes it's apparent you do have one
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 2 Empty Re: fd makes a petty threat on the internet

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:03 pm

flambouree wrote:I don't come here at all, I came back because this is important

ALSO I didn't pretend to be carl on rej3 it was the other way around
FD NO ONE WOULD EVER WANTED TO BE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD LITERALLY NO ONE LOOKS UP TO YOU AND THINKS YOU ARE COOL OR SAYS WOW I WANT TO BE HIM WHEN HE GROWS UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A SOCIALLY AWKWARD FUCK WHO THINKS HE IS LEGIT FOR GETTING KIKS LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY BECAUSE YOU JUST SEARCHED UP SOMEONES NAME AND FOUND IT FIGHT ME YOU LIMP DICK TOASTER
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:03 pm

flambouree wrote:I don't come here at all, I came back because this is important

ALSO I didn't pretend to be carl on rej3 it was the other way around

not really, all you're doing is stirring shit and making yourself look astronomically worse dude

anyway why would anyone impersonate you like ever? your rep is now unsalvageable what is the gain?
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:06 pm

but the thing is as soon as they gang up with the dumb they can do no wrong and once they split they get torn apart, for example lckelear who is top proof #2 that rt is bipolar

what kind of problem

@disease uhhh what the fuck are you talking about "kiks" bro? lol... and that's not why he would impersonate me he would impersonate me for the lulz stop all caps raging

i really don't care if "stirring shit makes me look worse" because i've cut almost every tie with you guys except skype for if there's some kind of important event or group meeting or whatever and if you feel that way and don't take action i'll just get the authorities to do so it's not hard

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:07 pm

ALSO ALSO, if nobody else it's obvious that Dinkly2/3/4/5 isn't me and they could also impersonate me to make me look bad which was apparently the point of rej4

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:08 pm

we all know that rtc is gay and we indeed shit on him for it (it wasn't like he was just banned for hard gay or anything eh) but he doesn't have to remind us with every single second that he is posting on here that he is indeed a faggot
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:09 pm

are you saying that i do?

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm

kinda yeah

every time you come back to you start more drama
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:14 pm

flambouree wrote:ALSO ALSO, if nobody else it's obvious that Dinkly2/3/4/5 isn't me and they could also impersonate me to make me look bad which was apparently the point of rej4
notice how no one was talking about dinkly and fd just HAS to bring it up
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

flambouree wrote:but the thing is as soon as they gang up with the dumb they can do no wrong and once they split they get torn apart, for example lckelear who is top proof #2 that rt is bipolar

what kind of problem

@disease uhhh what the fuck are you talking about "kiks" bro? lol... and that's not why he would impersonate me he would impersonate me for the lulz stop all caps raging

i really don't care if "stirring shit makes me look worse" because i've cut almost every tie with you guys except skype for if there's some kind of important event or group meeting or whatever and if you feel that way and don't take action i'll just get the authorities to do so it's not hard
the only fucker here to anything for the lulz is you retard
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Anonymous wrote:only if it's rtcity's life because he has literally no loved ones or friends
there's that "THEY'RE THE BULLIES EVEN THOUGH I'M INSULTING THEM PERSONALLY AND WISHING DEATH ON THEM" again

you literally are completely undermining any sort of precedent your case ever had -- which if it was any, was not a lot to begin with

i'm not reading all this quote deconstruct shit because i never said you did those things to me those are just examples
no but you're pretty obviously trying to argue that we fit one or more of those definitions, which we don't as i've shown with my post

dude i don't think publicly defaming somebody on tumblr is "nothing at all"
how is calling your posts retarded for valid reasons in any way, shape or form "public defamation?" last i checked tumblr's ToS i had a right to call your posts any number of things as long as i didn't push too many boundaries

not even getting in to the fact that this was TWO YEARS AGO, and had nothing to do with OTThunderdome at all, and you brought it here with your first handful of posts on OTRep and OTRec, so therefore it's completely meaningless in a case against thunderdome

also in order to qualify as "defamation" i'm fairly certain that it has to be an actual person with an actual name, not some shitty internet pseudonym like Flamingdinner is, because if it just required a pseudonym that would be fucking stupid, or unenforceable (and if it was, there would be a loooot of people in jail right now)

oh so now it's not enough that i'm a narcissist. now i'm a fucking schizophrene. wow
the way you act, you certainly come across as a schizophrenic, and it's not like it's out of place since you have presumably undiagnosed NPD which is essentially a relative of schizophrenia and as far as i'm aware is seen from time to time in people with schizophrenia

hell, if anything, the schizophrenia might be what brings on the narcissism

[quote]just so you know i took THIS a while ago

Spoiler:
[/quotes]
you do understand that this proves nothing, correct? that could be pretty easily manipulated by just about anybody since it's a fucking quiz and all

uh zacmac this isn't about you this is about the fact that your skids are onto me for no real reason and i will point out once again that you have no reason to believe i am socially awkward other than making an ass of myself on here
the belief that you've done no wrong despite heavy evidence against that position really does not help your claims that you're not schizophrenic or narcissistic

Anonymous wrote:beign stalked by skiddies isn't "trivial" and i literally say every time i come on here that i made an ass of myself on here
this conveniently ignores the many times contact with you has been totally cut by all OTTD members, and the fact that you've come back and tried to reintroduce yourself to the community almost every time such a thing has been done, AND the fact that you've almost always started these discussions about you both here and on skype, or when they've started you've shown up yourself

so really if anything, you're stalking us, you stupid fuck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:17 pm

imminent lol no imbound
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:21 pm

wasn't the last time i came back when rt invited me to come back to advertise otrep?

@dg1 or MAYBE it's an example of somebody obviously impersonating me to make a point
@dg2 what the fuck are you even trying to say here

@rt umm did i say my history with you has anything to with the thunderdumb other than that you are both massively gay? fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 2 1964595339 

"hurr it's just a test". oh yeah well maybe i put in the answers fair and square because #1 it was for school #2 i was legitimately curious because i thought you calling me a narcissist had to have some kind of basis. apparently i was wrong and i'm on the "selfless" side of the equation and you're just a bullshit fountain, what's new?

yes i DESERVED to get sent two RATs and have my phone confiscated by internet middle schoolers

uhhh what the fuck are you on about

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:21 pm

hey fd i just took the same fucking quiz and im narcissistic

Your Total: 21
Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.

and a lot of the time i'm nowhere near as egotistical as you
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Anonymous wrote:but the thing is as soon as they gang up with the dumb they can do no wrong and once they split they get torn apart, for example lckelear who is top proof #2 that rt is bipolar
u wot m8

okay first off do you even understand what bipolar disorder is? if i were bipolar, i would be absolutely fucking miserable on here about half the time, and i am clearly not because my posts aren't in any way 'miserable' or 'depressing' or any words like that that describe what bipolarity is like. the other half of the time i would be through the fucking roof happy, to the point of being practically insane. you would KNOW if i were bipolar, kid

although, even if i was, how would lickyleer prove it?

you don't know SHIT about the legal system
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:24 pm

except fd the only reason you got hacked by tycranium was because you had malicious attempt to hack link with your own secret ways but i had to get the nsa to get you dude sorry
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 pm

christ man can we just stop, fd especially

legal threats and shit are no way to settle petty internet disputes and getting passguessed
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:30 pm

i dont think fd realizes that i wasnt in that steam chat my accounts are 'casey jones loser bruiser' and '420_swagmuthafucka'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:30 pm

flambouree wrote:wasn't the last time i came back when rt invited me to come back to advertise otrep?
uh no? it was a few days ago?

@dg1 or MAYBE it's an example of somebody obviously impersonating me to make a point
@dg2 what the fuck are you even trying to say here

@rt umm did i say my history with you has anything to with the thunderdumb other than that you are both massively gay? fd makes a petty threat on the internet - Page 2 1964595339 
you're implying it for one and for two it does have to do with the thunderdome because you made it have to do with the thunderdome by bringing it here

"hurr it's just a test". oh yeah well maybe i put in the answers fair and square because #1 it was for school #2 i was legitimately curious because i thought you calling me a narcissist had to have some kind of basis. apparently i was wrong and i'm on the "selfless" side of the equation and you're just a bullshit fountain, what's new?
internet tests are not an accurate representation of whether or not you're something -- that's stupid, and it's what leads to all those bullshit self diagnosing assclowns the internet has nowadays

and, while wikepedia is not necessarily an accurate measure either, the fact you fit almost all of the listed (and some noted) symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder to a t should raise some eyebrows to even the most skeptical people

yes i DESERVED to get sent two RATs and have my phone confiscated by internet middle schoolers
you're the one who was dumb enough to accept them for one, and for two, i'm fairly certain that's either not illegal or not enforced or enforceable

uhhh what the fuck are you on about
i'm replying to you
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:31 pm

tragic anus tales wrote:christ man can we just stop, fd especially

legal threats and shit are no way to settle petty internet disputes and getting passguessed
we could but then flamingdinner would take it as a "VICTORY" and continue trying to press his shitty legal threat instead of stopping right here and now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:31 pm

not reading this massive fuckload of shit but im sure its just fd being a pussy and rtc wasting his time doing the point by point thing
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:33 pm

i have infinite time to spare so it's not a total waste
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by flambouree Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:35 pm

the reason i looked egotistical on here before was because i was a pissbabby who didn't like getting his feelings hurt online, it wasn't because i had to make the best image for myself i just didn't want to see all that dirt on me

did you see the nature of half the questions on that quiz? if you selected the narcissistic option on over half of them i have bad news for you man

ok, so maybe your emotions aren't bipolar but your opinions are, or maybe you just like it up the ass or both.

lckelear would prove it because every time you talk about them (le tumblr pronouns) it's something new, "HE's GAY" "he's pretty cool actually"

@dg that's not how it went at all. you decided to be an asshole when i asked you to intermediate and help me get my account back from my brother and you respond by sending me a RAT and telling me it can passguess the skype or whatever. I wasn't trying to hack link, i was trying to hack something that already belonged to me

@zac i wish there was a better way to do it but these guys have shown no sign of stopping even after me spending MONTHS away from the dome. if it happens one more time i'm going to have to do it and i hope you understand wehre i'm coming from

@rt LOL, being diagnosed by someone who doesn't know ANYTHING about you is more accurate than self-diagnosis i fucking think not

also if my school referred me to that test it must be pretty professional

nice ass pull reference to your shitty thread nobody cares about about how i match most of the symptoms. well guess what faggot? angry, provoked, insecure and scared assumed internet anonymity william paul baker is not the same as every day normal real life william paul baker have you ever considered that.

yes distributing malware is illegal, and i only accepted one of them and only because i was desparate

flambouree

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:37 pm

fd apparently thinks being 'away' from ottd for a couple weeks ignoring his dinkly alts that are 100% guaranteed him is months lol
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:37 pm

what fuckin malware are you talking about
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next