OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any good games on pc like monster hunter tri?

4 posters

Go down

any good games on pc like monster hunter tri? Empty any good games on pc like monster hunter tri?

Post by trashboat Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 pm

im gonna download monster hunter tri for my wii but while thats happening i wanna know if there's any games similar to monster hunter tri on pc. or some mech games on pc.
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

any good games on pc like monster hunter tri? Empty Re: any good games on pc like monster hunter tri?

Post by link63 Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:20 am

I don't know about monster hunter esque games but i do know about mech games.

There's the MechWarrior series (just don't play MechWarrior online, general consensus states it sucks dick). If your pc is man enough to handle it Titanfall is good,Hawken looks neat too, the last one i know about on pc is SHOGO Mobile Armor Division.

Also, even though its on XBOX, Metal Wolf Chaos always needs to be brought up when talking about anything.
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

any good games on pc like monster hunter tri? Empty Re: any good games on pc like monster hunter tri?

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:38 am

i've got nothing for you on the grounds that the last round of good PC gayming was forever ago
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:57 am

link63 wrote:I don't know about monster hunter esque games but i do know about mech games.

There's the MechWarrior series (just don't play MechWarrior online, general consensus states it sucks dick). If your pc is man enough to handle it Titanfall is good,Hawken looks neat too, the last one i know about on pc is SHOGO Mobile Armor Division.

Also, even though its on XBOX, Metal Wolf Chaos always needs to be brought up when talking about anything.

shogo looks bleh, ive played titanfall and hawken. never heard of mechwarrior but it looks cool. do you know any games like gundam extreme vs for pc? or any gundam games on pc? or good gundam ps2 games
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm

are we done here? wrote:
link63 wrote:I don't know about monster hunter esque games but i do know about mech games.

shogo looks bleh, ive played titanfall and hawken. never heard of mechwarrior but it looks cool. do you know any games like gundam extreme vs for pc? or any gundam games on pc? or good gundam ps2 games
Now you're speaking my first language

I know a bunch of gundam games released on ps2
Federation vs Zeon
Journey to jaburo
SRW Alpha 3 (which includes gundam and a bunch of other shit, its in jap ENTIRELY though)
Gundam Battle assault 2 is a 2d fighting game that was on the ps1 but the ps2 plays ps1 games so i'll count it

The japs got a new PC game very recently, Mobile Suit Gundam Online, a third person shooter that boasts crazy shit like 52 vs 52 player matches and a shit ton of mobile suits.

SD Gundam online and Dual Company are just shit and should be avoided like the plauge, its really a shame that bandai thought it would be better to release a card game than a Third Person shooter
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 pm

MSGO looks cool and so do the ps2 ones, I'll get them. And yeah SDGO looks shit, it's like chibi gundams or something
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 pm

fuck does no one know any games where you fight huge enemies? like bloodborne
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahhtree Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 am

2trash2furious wrote:fuck does no one know any games where you fight huge enemies? like bloodborne

shadow of the colossus but thats like it
Ahhtree
Ahhtree

money : 8
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Ahhtree wrote:
2trash2furious wrote:fuck does no one know any games where you fight huge enemies? like bloodborne

shadow of the colossus but thats like it
i downloaded it and i love it, its a damn fun game!
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down