OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared

2 posters

Go down

i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared Empty i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

you fuckin bet i'm pissed

oddly enough if i search for specific files they still show up but they say they're not on my drive and i have to move them to my drive??? wlf
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared Empty Re: i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

Download the app and see if it works.

Today's a good day to be using SkyDrive.
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared Empty Re: i tried to move some shit in my google drive and it disappeared

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 am

wow you were actually supportive and gave me the first sentence thx

it's not really an app it's more of a shortcut to your drive through the windows explorer

i'm asking the product forums so it'll be sorted out most likely
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 am

I was going to say LOL nerd use OneDrive but I am not in the mood to argue right now
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am

bich nigga i ain't usin yo gay ass bing shit just cuz i get rewards for it. nigga fuck dat i aint inta bribery.i woulnna use onedrive if it was a google produck and google drive was an apple produck. shiiiiit nigga
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 am

Your loss.

You can probably download a 3rd party app and make it work.
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down