OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROJECT TANGO

+2
got places to be
admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PROJECT TANGO - Page 3 Empty Re: PROJECT TANGO

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm

"4g is coming guise promice!!!" hahahahahaha even if most of the really funny parts of this video aren't true any more it's still HILARIOUS
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:14 pm

flammahnigga wrote:my point is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhjDX-DUew

also any average apple fan only knows technology as far as the commercials tell them or if you're lucky cultofmac.com buzzing about the new igimmick having "2x more ram" or "blast processing"
simply epick strawman argument bro.. just.. epick.....
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:15 pm

i don't know a single proficient apple user sorry except maybe u
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:15 pm

tfw using a poorfag laptop and phone to rage at people who can afford products with quality hardware and software
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 pm

flammahnigga wrote:i don't know a single proficient apple user sorry except maybe u
you probably dont know any proficient apple users because when you find out someone uses apple you get an ass tantrum and cry about "omg all apple users are idiots!! im totally ok with my laggy phone rly guise ;_;"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 pm

mrspurinization wrote:tfw using a poorfag laptop and phone to rage at people who can afford products with quality hardware and software
android has jumped a whole version number since you last used it what the fuck are you talking about
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:tfw using a poorfag laptop and phone to rage at people who can afford products with quality hardware and software
android has jumped a whole version number since you last used it what the fuck are you talking about
and it still sucks and is for middleschool kids who can't buy an iphone with their allowance :((
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:18 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:i don't know a single proficient apple user sorry except maybe u
you probably dont know any proficient apple users because when you find out someone uses apple you get an ass tantrum and cry about "omg all apple users are idiots!! im totally ok with my laggy phone rly guise ;_;"
look any proficient person would not own an iphone past 2010, apple is probably a bigger boatmisser than microsoft despite a lot of things and android was an actually usable os by then. it caught up later with 4g and ios 7 but nobody would put up with apple's bullshit. i totally and completely believe that proficient people would own macs during the windows xp dark days and that that would carry over but they're not common, or apple users period really
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:18 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
and it still sucks and is for middleschool kids who can't buy an iphone with their allowance :((
good thing that's not me B)
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm

says the kiddo who supports a company who makes actual trashcans le into the trashcan it goes :3333
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
says the kiddo who supports a company who makes actual trashcans le into the trashcan it goes :3333
tfw resorting to unfunny memes to try and damage control
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
look any proficient person would not own an iphone past 2010, apple is probably a bigger boatmisser than microsoft despite a lot of things and android was an actually usable os by then. it caught up later with 4g and ios 7 but nobody would put up with apple's bullshit. i totally and completely believe that proficient people would own macs during the windows xp dark days and that that would carry over but they're not common, or apple users period really
except there's a ton of proficient people who own iphones, i know a guy who works with the regional hospital systems' datacenter and he's extremely loyal to apple

>android
>usable with all the shitty java lag
>LOL >>>>.MFW HAHAHA
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 pm

tfw keep saying "boatmisser" to make sure nobody takes my opinions seriously
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:22 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
except there's a ton of proficient people who own iphones, i know a guy who works with the regional hospital systems' datacenter and he's extremely loyal to apple

>android
>LOL >>>>.MFW HAHAHA
kitkat runs entirely in the gsearch app which is coded in c you're welcome fine bro

*epic bow*
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:22 pm

umad fag that your entire lag boat has been sunk

apple fans were SO MAD when that was unveiled i remember it like it was yesterday
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

>android
>LOL >>>>.MFW HAHAHA
does proficient mean capable of programming or having an understanding of computer science, lag and all that shit? they're two very different things
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

>android
>LOL >>>>.MFW HAHAHA
kitkat runs entirely in the gsearch app which is coded in c you're welcome fine bro

*epic bow*
still has the java dependency

umad fag that your entire lag boat has been sunk

apple fans were SO MAD when that was unveiled i remember it like it was yesterday
>inferring apple users care about android and their loser phones
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

>android
>LOL >>>>.MFW HAHAHA
does proficient mean capable of programming or having an understanding of computer science, lag and all that shit? they're two very different things
that job typically requires both
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 pm

not reallyyy. my dad is a world class hacktivist programmer who knows how to hack into a vpn secured with 7 proxies ok yeah i won't do that anyways he's really good but you'd be surprised at how he fails to grasp some computer science and gui concepts. he can't even use anything that doesn't have a start button in the bottom left
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 pm

his job is also similar but not exactly that
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm

flammahnigga wrote:not reallyyy. my dad is a world class hacktivist programmer who knows how to hack into a vpn secured with 7 proxies ok yeah i won't do that anyways he's really good but you'd be surprised at how he fails to grasp some computer science and gui concepts. he can't even use anything that doesn't have a start button in the bottom left
i dont give a shit about your "gui concepts" the guy i know absolutely knows his shit

maybe some people just want to use a computer/phone that "just works" and works well without trying to show off how they're totally epic XXXR0MFL4SH3R6969XXXs
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:not reallyyy. my dad is a world class hacktivist programmer who knows how to hack into a vpn secured with 7 proxies ok yeah i won't do that anyways he's really good but you'd be surprised at how he fails to grasp some computer science and gui concepts. he can't even use anything that doesn't have a start button in the bottom left
i dont give a shit about your "gui concepts" the guy i know absolutely knows his shit

maybe some people just want to use a computer/phone that "just works" and works well without trying to show off how they're totally epic XXXR0MFL4SH3R6969XXXs
jerst

werks
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:33 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

jerst

werks
ya it does
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 pm

lol no it doesn't if you actually saw the video you'd see why

it jerstwerks for a ridiculously small minority that don't need flash, java, dvd drives, windows programs, ANY programs lel, decent internet etc
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 pm

flammahnigga wrote:lol no it doesn't if you actually saw the video you'd see why

it jerstwerks for a ridiculously small minority that don't need flash, java, dvd drives, windows programs, ANY programs lel, decent internet etc
>flash
OSX has flash
>java
OSX has java
>DVD drives
OSX supports dvd drives
>depending on windows programs lol >MFW >>>/ignorantfundies/
OSX has everything you need
>decent internet

"-i dont understand what im talking about" -you
admin
admin