OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surface pro 2

3 posters

Go down

surface pro 2 Empty surface pro 2

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 pm

https://vine.co/v/hlnWztJiMvn
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

surface pro 2 Empty Re: surface pro 2

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:10 pm

nice vine

also holy nipples thats fast
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 pm

meh my windows 7 lefapfaptop does it in about 10 with the new ssd

not so impressive
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 pm

except for the oem screen which sits there for like 10 seconds even when you turn it back on from sleep
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:meh my windows 7 lefapfaptop does it in about 10 with the new ssd

not so impressive
both use SSDs, so taking ~three times longer than the surface to boot is a pretty huge difference
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 am

gary oaky wrote:nice vine

also holy nipples thats fast
i never knew vine let you watch videos from desktop i thought it required the app
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 am

i hear surfaces are getting really really popular in universities because of the student discount + free ms office

i was reading some posts earlier by owners who say they see them all the time in libraries, which is great because there would be no fucking justice if they just 'flopped' when they shit on every tablet out there and most laptops too
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:31 am

mrspurinization wrote:
mr not racist krabs wrote:meh my windows 7 lefapfaptop does it in about 10 with the new ssd

not so impressive
both use SSDs, so taking ~three times longer than the surface to boot is a pretty huge difference
i'm saying with 8.1 it'd probably be the same or less
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:31 am

mrspurinization wrote:i hear surfaces are getting really really popular in universities because of the student discount + free ms office

i was reading some posts earlier by owners who say they see them all the time in libraries, which is great because there would be no fucking justice if they just 'flopped' when they shit on every tablet out there and most laptops too
the price is completely ludicrous my good sir. i will not stand for this asininity.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:38 am

mr not racist krabs wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

not so impressive
i'm saying with 8.1 it'd probably be the same or less
it was clearly a cold boot /b/rother, my netbook got those times with hybrid boot
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:39 am

mrspurinization wrote:i hear surfaces are getting really really popular in universities because of the student discount + free ms office

the price is completely ludicrous my good sir. i will not stand for this asininity.
i'd love to see a laptop with specs even comparable to S2P that doesn't cost $1,000+. the pricetags on surfaces are more than fair
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 am

Mine cost $750 from acer and has all that gay shit minus the touch screen, the back camera, and all those sensors it has

it actually has more extensive 802.11asdhyufierfuhb support and more flash card type support than your stupid little trinket tablet toy, non-pc master raceâ„¢.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:47 am

also most people don't want those specs they just want fucking windows
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 am

mr not racist krabs wrote:Mine cost $750 from acer and has all that gay shit minus the touch screen, the back camera, and all those sensors it has

it actually has more extensive 802.11asdhyufierfuhb support and more flash card type support than your stupid little trinket tablet toy, non-pc master race™™™.
"Mine cost $750 from acer and has all that gay shit"

specs? did it come with free MS office or skydrive space?

"and has all that gay shit minus the touch screen, the back camera, and all those sensors it has"

oh no, features ;_; S2P costs as much as your laptop and came with more stuff and you're talking about that like its a good thing?

"it actually has more extensive 802.11asdhyufierfuhb support"

where are you getting this from?

"and more flash card type support than your stupid little trinket tablet toy"

you mean those gimmicky SD card slots?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 am

mr not racist krabs wrote:also most people don't want those specs they just want fucking windows
you're an idiot, people want good specs and smooth performance more than ever. being able to take it out and boot it in like 2 or 3 seconds and then pop open MS word in another couple seconds is HUGE, esp in business environments

the surface isn't a toy at all, it's legitimately adept as a full on laptop replacement
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 am

yes the gimmicky sd card slots

s2p only supports like 5 kinds of wifi according to the spec sheet, mine supports like both 8 and 9 a/b/n/p/g or some shit

my dad got microsoffice for fifteen bucks from his work

200 for 2 years is $200, but i've never seen anybody use a cloud for anything besides work and tablets are still supposed to be frivolous toys according to the enlightened it expert

you're right. if i add all those things i don't want to my computer it's more expensive than the surface by a couple hundred, but like i said, most people just want a full version of windows at a price comparable to other tablets because fuck logic.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:59 am

mrspurinization wrote:
mr not racist krabs wrote:also most people don't want those specs they just want fucking windows
you're an idiot, people want good specs and smooth performance more than ever. being able to take it out and boot it in like 2 or 3 seconds and then pop open MS word in another couple seconds is HUGE, esp in business environments

the surface isn't a toy at all, it's legitimately adept as a full on laptop replacement
where are you getting this from? pretty sure most workplaces still have several minute boot times with grorious windo sexpee

i'm not sure about the ipad. i think it has a boot time of like half a minute or so, and android boot times are about that too, so the boot times are really impressive but people are happy with the boot times they have now because they don't turn their tablets off.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 am

mr not racist krabs wrote:yes the gimmicky sd card slots

s2p only supports like 5 kinds of wifi according to the spec sheet, mine supports like both 8 and 9 a/b/n/p/g or some shit

my dad got microsoffice for fifteen bucks from his work

200 for 2 years is $200, but i've never seen anybody use a cloud for anything besides work and tablets are still supposed to be frivolous toys according to the enlightened it expert

you're right. if i add all those things i don't want to my computer it's more expensive than the surface by a couple hundred, but like i said, most people just want a full version of windows at a price comparable to other tablets because fuck logic.
"yes the gimmicky sd card slots"

you can just use the USB hubs like everyone else does

"s2p only supports like 5 kinds of wifi according to the spec sheet, mine supports like both 8 and 9 a/b/n/p/g or some shit"

introducing RAZER PIZZAFUCKER TECHNOLOGY to help you WIN GAMES AND BEAT YOUR ENEMIES

most of those are antiquated as fuck

"my dad got microsoffice for fifteen bucks from his work"

i'm not talking about you specifically, most people don't get big discounts like that for MSO

"200 for 2 years is $200, but i've never seen anybody use a cloud for anything besides work"

says the kiddo who sucks google cock nonstop

"tablets are still supposed to be frivolous toys according to the enlightened it expert"

surface is a laptop/tablet convertible, silly fundie

"you're right. if i add all those things i don't want to my computer it's more expensive than the surface by a couple hundred, but like i said, most people just want a full version of windows at a price comparable to other tablets because fuck logic."

SP/S2P uses 'a full version of windows', and like i said surface isn't to be treated like the usual toys like MUH NEXUS and ipad
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

mrspurinization wrote:

where are you getting this from? pretty sure most workplaces still have several minute boot times with grorious windo sexpee

i'm not sure about the ipad. i think it has a boot time of like half a minute or so, and android boot times are about that too, so the boot times are really impressive but people are happy with the boot times they have now because they don't turn their tablets off.
hahahaha you've never been in an enterprise environment in your life if you think they'd use portable computers that take that long to boot

imagine being in a conference room to take notes and you're sitting there waiting for the fucking thing to load while your boss is talking, missing all the points. in a mission critical environment you need speed and stability above all other things
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:08 am

They don't really use portable computers though, unless the PDA thing wasn't just a fad
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:08 am

and what the fuck? people use cloud storage all the time. it's extremely useful
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am

just picked up a random image

i'd like to see a picture of a large-scale environment that DOESN'T involve portable computers
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 am

mrspurinization wrote:
just picked up a random image

i'd like to see a picture of a large-scale environment that DOESN'T involve portable computers
when fd imagines american enterprise he thinks of a two story office building filled with windows 2000 pcs -- the backbone of the computer industry

also that glorious obama face
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down