OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

+13
Bam! C
Skellor
ROOM
Urethra Franklin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
trashboat
chill the fuck out
stalin
sherlan brazongo
Viral
link63
carl
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
17 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 2 Empty Re: zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

Post by Urethra Franklin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:19 pm

shitty damage control goes here
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 2 Empty Re: zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

Post by ROOM Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 pm

HOLY SHIT I'M BEING FRAMED

THAT ISN'T EVEN ME

BAN THAT FUCK RIGHT NOW
ROOM
ROOM

money : -255
bitches : -499

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Irene, Helga, to the front please
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm

brave young ronnie rising is here
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOM Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm

pffft the spinoffs already been PURged

i didn't even get to see it at all

was it born in the middle of the fucking night?
ROOM
ROOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Spoiler:
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:41 pm

wrecked them with glorious ronnie now accounts are redisabled
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:41 pm

http://otrejected.forumotion.com/t33-doge-memes-are-actually-pretty-okay
fd at it again
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:44 pm

violent semen inferno wrote:
Spoiler:
woot

Mac daddy preparing his arsenal of ear rape
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 pm

ip banned at last
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 pm

i love how he stole a post he made on here in april and just posts it in there media section
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

registering still disabled
stalin
stalin
LORD OF THE SPERGS

money : 1661
Humor : WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 pm

who was who on da site
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:50 pm

i couldnt get registered in time
stalin
stalin
LORD OF THE SPERGS

money : 1661
Humor : WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 pm

i was ronnie rising, shiny diamonds, your wishing well, never say die
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:00 pm

stalin wrote:i couldnt get registered in time
nor i
There will mo chances
If not its sealed shut
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlan brazongo Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

i was sherlan brazongo, qwazola, and skellor and i spammed "fd likes the cock" for a short while until registering was disabled
sherlan brazongo
sherlan brazongo

money : 226
bitches : 1
Humor : weed

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Chinkerator has made an account and will get on their ass as soon as I get home.

Man, Fuck eye exams
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Skellor Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:45 pm

http://otrejected.forumotion.com/t9-sup-boys-this-is-your-lord-and-saviour-here

"gaynigga's actually a pretty swell dude"

consorting with the enemy???
Skellor
Skellor

money : 278
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:48 pm

how dare
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOM Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:51 pm

i think all of those accounts are literally puppets of FD because none of them talk or act like themselves (including myself, which isn't actually me)
ROOM
ROOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlan brazongo Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 pm

yeah how would he invite anybody anyway??

i havent seen any threads about it on rot
sherlan brazongo
sherlan brazongo

money : 226
bitches : 1
Humor : weed

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOM Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 pm

wow he's talking to himself what a freak
ROOM
ROOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Skellor wrote:http://otrejected.forumotion.com/t9-sup-boys-this-is-your-lord-and-saviour-here

"gaynigga's actually a pretty swell dude"

consorting with the enemy???

All will be explained after this shit gets caved in/raped
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 pm

"I was averaging 5000 posts per week" would require some serious no life dedication haha

thats an average of a post every other minute for seven days straight 24 hours a day
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum