OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

+13
Bam! C
Skellor
ROOM
Urethra Franklin
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
trashboat
chill the fuck out
stalin
sherlan brazongo
Viral
link63
carl
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
17 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 6 Empty Re: zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

Post by hacked by tybangshucker Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:38 am

OTX sekkkret exxxclusive club that doesn't let anybody else in, especially if they're brand new.
hacked by tybangshucker
hacked by tybangshucker

money : 60
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 6 Empty Re: zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd

Post by chill the fuck out Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 am

just shut the fuck up and get out lol
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hacked by tybangshucker Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 am

Mad

-FD 1999-2014
hacked by tybangshucker
hacked by tybangshucker

Back to top Go down

Post by hacked by tybangshucker Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 am

No, but RTCity I get but why is Mac or whatever being such a dick to me?
hacked by tybangshucker
hacked by tybangshucker

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 am

because you're not taking no for an answer
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

Neci2 wrote:OTX sekkkret exxxclusive club that doesn't let anybody else in, especially if they're brand new.
well you know except for grix, weed warlock, room, carl, mac b and a couple other folks we let [back] in just in the past couple of weeks but that's just liberal bias so we can completely discard that amirite
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hacked by tybangshucker Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am

christopher robin wrote:
Neci2 wrote:OTX sekkkret exxxclusive club that doesn't let anybody else in, especially if they're brand new.
well you know except for grix, weed warlock, room, carl, mac b and a couple other folks we let [back] in just in the past couple of weeks but that's just liberal bias so we can completely discard that amirite
Everyone was pissed except you, where they not?
hacked by tybangshucker
hacked by tybangshucker

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:06 am

most people didn't care
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 pm

hacked by tybangshucker wrote:OTX sekkkret exxxclusive club that doesn't let anybody else in, especially if they're brand new.
actually its if theyre fuckin gay
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm

don't most of the people we don't want end up quitting anyways because of how we don't like the things that they do?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 pm

wtf guys why don't you like my furry yaoi
fuck your shit i'm deleting my account

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 pm

christopher robin wrote:don't most of the people we don't want end up quitting anyways because of how we don't like the things that they do?
yeah mostly
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

that's what i thought happened to the majority of the people we don't like but i wasn't sure
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 pm

why do you play so much le epic tf2 zacmac

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 6 1Yd7xAh
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOM Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

C-l wrote:wtf guys why don't you like my furry yaoi
fuck your shit i'm deleting my account

we have too much of it

go throw it in the gay furry landfill
ROOM
ROOM

money : -255
bitches : -499

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:08 am

are we done here? wrote:why do you play so much le epic tf2 zacmac

zacmac charged with faggotry and treason in the highest degree for making going on a shitty spinoff with the likes of fd  - Page 6 1Yd7xAh

that ain't even fucking bad for getting the game in '09, when it wasn't about the shit forced memes and shit forced virtual items pushed through by the shit forced microtransaction system

that being said back like in 2010 or so i did really obsess over this shit as well as cod
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 am

"663 hours"
SHAAAAAAAAAAAME
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 am

barbed wire condom wrote:

that ain't even fucking bad for getting the game in '09, when it wasn't about the shit forced memes and shit forced virtual items pushed through by the shit forced microtransaction system

that being said back like in 2010 or so i did really obsess over this shit as well as cod
cod is way better than tf2
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:

they both suck
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:19 pm

AMERICAN CHAMPION wrote:

they both suck
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:24 pm

whats wrong with cod?
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:41 pm

cod is just generic as shit
same for Medal of Honor
nothing special going for them

wel cod has zombies but w/e
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by ROOM Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

battlefield above all
ROOM
ROOM

money : -255
bitches : -499

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 pm

"umm cod sucks because all you do is shoot peple >:((((((((((((" nigga fuck you play a godamn childrens game if you like but i gotta shoot some niggas
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 pm

god dayum nigga I ain't said shit about how it's just about shooting people
fuck I love shooters
it just remains unsurprising therefore quickly boring
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next