OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

+7
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Viral
blampeeny
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
link63
alyaza
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:13 pm

okay for once im gonna actually make a serious post

im not even kidding flamingdinner you are such a psychologically messed up person and your total inability to socialize with the world doesnt even come close to covering the serious issues you have
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

Post by QueenTipsy Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 pm

this just in RT and FD are gay as shit
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:28 pm

flamfamily wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:
fladeiscool wrote:its possible but fd is probably just an asshole
it is funny to see how they all do apply to him 100%

webmd confirmed truest nigga accuracy
i've already told you i modeled my attitude off of ammy so why don't you go take it up with him i obviously don't act like that any more (most things)
do you tell your psychologist how you model your behavior on an internet stranger from canadia
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 pm

WOW THAT IS LITERALLY THE SINGLE WORST DECISION INVOLVING PERSONALITY I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE "I MODEL MY PERSONALITY IRL OFF OF A RANDOM 18 YEAR OLD CANADIAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW AT ALL, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT"

what the fuck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:20 pm

QueenTipsy wrote:this just in RT and FD are gay as shit
more at 11.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by shekels&flamflam Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 pm

queen gilda wrote:WOW THAT IS LITERALLY THE SINGLE WORST DECISION INVOLVING PERSONALITY I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE "I MODEL MY PERSONALITY IRL OFF OF A RANDOM 18 YEAR OLD CANADIAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW AT ALL, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT"

what the fuck
did i say online or irl, faggot?

shekels&flamflam

money : 25
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by shekels&flamflam Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

buttcrusher wrote:
flamfamily wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:
it is funny to see how they all do apply to him 100%

webmd confirmed truest nigga accuracy
i've already told you i modeled my attitude off of ammy so why don't you go take it up with him i obviously don't act like that any more (most things)
do you tell your psychologist how you model your behavior on an internet stranger from canadia
i don't have him any more

half the stuff i typed was cringeworthy and i knew it but i thought it would get me in because ottd was the cool kids hacker forum where everyone was a TRUE MAN and when i got picked on i figured it was for stuff before the 180 flip and pumped out more posts where i was acting like a dick

shekels&flamflam

Back to top Go down

Post by shekels&flamflam Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (lmao yes) (not for me)
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others (lmao yes hopping in on every opinion) (i am guilty of this one somewhat)
Envies others and believes others envy him/her (HAHA yes you lived in a shitheap) (lol no)
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence (???) (???)
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others (completely) (no)
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior (yes) (no)
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic (yes) (yes)

and then

"Is interpersonally exploitative (yes you fucking false flagger) (no), i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends (you took advantage of me with otrep fag) (no), has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others (yes cuz autism lol) (no), easily hurt or rejected (yes) (eh yes to make it more even), appears unemotional (yes) (no), and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself (no) (no)"

also

"Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth"
that sure sounds an awful lot like rt doesnt it

conclusion:
rt confirmed for narcissistic fuck he seriously fits the definitions for 11 of the 12 listed symptoms (me 3)

shekels&flamflam

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 am

ok lets go through flamingdinner's glorious bullshit explanation as to why he is totally not a narcissist you guys and i totally am
Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (lmao yes) (not for me)
except your wrong
you used to gloat all the time about how fid18 or whichever shitty spinoff of yours it was had "survived 6 months" and become the "longest living otx" even though it wasnt even close and oh god you were so fucking bad about it you literally kept that up for months. more recently, you seem to think that somehow you're special enough to be allowed back even though you've been banned 66 times now and told "not happening" AS moreover you constantly imply that somehow you're superior to le OTx when you're not

meanwhile, i dont insist on being recognized as either superior or special when i havent accomplished because im not an egomaniacal douche

Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others (lmao yes hopping in on every opinion) (i am guilty of this one somewhat)
ahahahah you're not somewhat guilty of it you are the epitome of it bro, you constantly seek out attention from us by continually rejoining and bitching about the same shit, you expect admiration for your total bullshit apologies and bitch all the time about how we're "bullies" as if we're supposed to be positively reinforcing you or something when you're instigating

i dont fall under any of this, since i don't expect constant attention and most people would say im usually the center of attention on here anyways meaning that i dont have to expect constant attention

Envies others and believes others envy him/her (HAHA yes you lived in a shitheap) (lol no)
you literally based your personality off of amsk8r and believe that you're better than people as if anybody would want to be a 15 year old puerto rican with NPD

i dont particularly envy people (and if i did, it wouldn't qualify as NPD because it's possible to envy people normally) nor do i believe people envy me and the fact that i live in a shitheap pretty much has fuck all to do with that one bud so im not sure why you even tried to broach that subject (if anything that really only proves my point)

Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence (???) (???)
oh yeah you've got delusions of grandeur that would make a megalomaniac cry

i'm cynical so i dont expect great successes, i am not attractive, i dont care much for power and im intelligent but i dont flaunt my e-peen about that

Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others (completely) (no)
i dunno if you qualify for this but whatever, sometimes you act like this

i'm only like this because i'm autistic, and it kind of comes with the package. i can't really help the fact that i have a hard time empathizing with people because it's just not in my nature and in any case i often find it really really sappy and stupid

Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior (yes) (no)
that's quite the embellishment you have going on there. you're an arrogant prick every time you come back dude only a true narcissist wouldn't see that

im arrogant but that's just me being me and it's totally possible to be arrogant without having NPD

Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic (yes) (yes)
you dont even deny this

also once again ur wrong because i dont expect to be put upon the throne of god himself just because im here

and then

"Is interpersonally exploitative (yes you fucking false flagger) (no), i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends (you took advantage of me with otrep fag) (no), has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others (yes cuz autism lol) (no), easily hurt or rejected (yes) (eh yes to make it more even), appears unemotional (yes) (no), and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself (no) (no)"
hahahahahaha yes you are exploitative you fucking lier how many times have you tried to manipulate something, yes you do try and take advantage of people but nobody falls for it and also i didnt exploit you on otrep that was all on you bud, you have serious problems with it too in case you didn't realize by how nobody likes you when only about two months ago you were tolerable, you're very easily bothered obviously, you dont exactly come off as emotional because you tend to embellish the posts you make that you claim have emotion and sincerity behind them, and you totally exaggerate your 'achievement' and 'talents' and definitely set unrealistic goals for yourself by expecting to be accepts here and all that good stuff

ON THE OTHER HAND

i can be exploitative BUT it's really only when i'm actually trying to get stuff done for the good of something, i dont usually take advantage of people either, the autism means that it really can't be diagnosed as a symptom of NPD, im not easily hurt or rejected i can take shit like i dish it out unlike you, im not unemotional contrary to what it may seem like, and i dont set unrealistic goals at all

also

"Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth"
that sure sounds an awful lot like rt doesnt it
no, it really doesn't

i dont claim im the best person here, my self-esteem while low is completely unrelated to narcissism (and actually i just feel like pointing out that i really don't like it when people praise me for the things i do or make, which is pretty much the OPPOSITE of attention seeking), i can handle criticism, and see above

conclusion:
rt confirmed for narcissistic fuck he seriously fits the definitions for 11 of the 12 listed symptoms (me 3)
conclusion: flamingdinner embellishes bullshit as usual, still qualifies for at least 10 symptoms while i only qualify for like four or something (and two of them are the result of autism which kind of makes them invalid)
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 am

holy fuck that took forever to type up
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2