OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

+7
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Viral
blampeeny
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
link63
alyaza
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist Empty flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 am

let's run through these symptoms, aight?

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (CHECK: pretty much fits the bill for this one)
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others (CHECK: shameless ego whore in case you didnt notice by how he's come back about 55 times in the history of OTTD)
Envies others and believes others envy him/her (DEFFO CHECK, hes done this so many times)
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence (ANOTHER DEFFO CHECK)
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others (sorta check, he's kind of on an off with this one)
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior (DEFFO CHECK)
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic (DEFFO CHECK)

and then

"Is interpersonally exploitative (he definitely tries), i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends (still tries), has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others (like you would not fucking believe), easily hurt or rejected (deffo), appears unemotional (see that lacks empathy thing), and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself (oh yeah deffo)"

also

"Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth"
that sure sounds an awful lot like flamingdinner doesnt it

conclusion:
fd confirmed for narcissistic fuck he seriously fits the definitions for 10 of the 12 listed symptoms
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist Empty Re: flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

Post by link63 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:37 am

Dr. RTCity gives the diagnoses.
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner is literally a narcissist Empty Re: flamingdinner is literally a narcissist

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:40 am

i just found it pretty hilarious that narcissistic personality disorder pretty accurately summarizes fd's personality
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 pm

100% accurate
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 pm

link63 wrote:Dr. RTCity gives the diagnoses.
but then fd will deny it like he denied his real doctors about having any mental disorders
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by blampeeny Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 pm

queen gilda wrote:let's run through these symptoms, aight?

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (CHECK: pretty much fits the bill for this one)
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others (CHECK: shameless ego whore in case you didnt notice by how he's come back about 55 times in the history of OTTD)
Envies others and believes others envy him/her (DEFFO CHECK, hes done this so many times)
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence (ANOTHER DEFFO CHECK)
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others (sorta check, he's kind of on an off with this one)

and then

"Is interpersonally exploitative (he definitely tries), i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends (still tries), has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others (like you would not fucking believe), easily hurt or rejected (deffo), appears unemotional (see that lacks empathy thing), and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself (oh yeah deffo)"

also

"Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth"

conclusion:
fd confirmed for narcissistic fuck he seriously fits the definitions for 10 of the 12 listed symptoms
sounds more like you brah. how about this criticism: your posts are shit. you can't accept that as shown before! also, this is like those tumblr fucks who self diagnose. also also, you can stay as mad as you want but that doesn't make me hacking into your account and spamming gryphon sex to your contacts true. that's all on you bruh XD

blampeeny

money : 5
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 pm

blampeeny wrote:

and then

also

conclusion:
sounds more like you brah. how about this criticism: your posts are shit. you can't accept that as shown before! also, this is like those tumblr fucks who self diagnose. also also, you can stay as mad as you want but that doesn't make me hacking into your account and spamming gryphon sex to your contacts true. that's all on you bruh XD
fd deems rtc 'tumblr-like' when he himself spends hours upon hours on tumblr getting heavy into social justice, every day
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by blampeeny Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
but then fd will deny it like he denied his real doctors about having any mental disorders
my real doctors actually say that the things my mom says are untrue consistently

blampeeny

money : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:15 pm

blampeeny wrote:

and then

also

conclusion:
tl;dr except your wrong -fd
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:16 pm

blampeeny wrote:

and then

also

conclusion:
haha look at all that denial bro seriously you're the pinnacle of "narcissism" not even dogman is this self-centered, conceited and egomaniacal i mean madre de dios

also jajajajaajajaj XD back you buckaroo ur about the last person who should be bitching about how shitty my posts are lol you are literally the single worst shitposter in otx history

also also mad
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:19 pm

blampeeny wrote:

and then

also

conclusion:
the trashbot has more quality posts then you
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:28 pm

i like how in a thread which shows people that fd has a personality disorder which explicitly clear he can't take criticism, fd comes in and shows that he really can't take criticism and proves three-fourths of the point of the op
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by fladeiscool Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:02 pm

its possible but fd is probably just an asshole
fladeiscool
fladeiscool

money : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:22 pm

fladeiscool wrote:its possible but fd is probably just an asshole
it is funny to see how they all do apply to him 100%

webmd confirmed truest nigga accuracy
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 pm

blampeeny wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
my real doctors actually say that the things my mom says are untrue consistently
hurr what do doctors know?
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by flamfamily Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

buttcrusher wrote:
fladeiscool wrote:its possible but fd is probably just an asshole
it is funny to see how they all do apply to him 100%

webmd confirmed truest nigga accuracy
i've already told you i modeled my attitude off of ammy so why don't you go take it up with him i obviously don't act like that any more (most things)

flamfamily

money : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by flamfamily Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:52 pm

queen gilda wrote:i like how in a thread which shows people that fd has a personality disorder which explicitly clear he can't take criticism, fd comes in and shows that he really can't take criticism and proves three-fourths of the point of the op
yeah and you keep showing how ass mad you are that nobody believed your bullshit about me hacking into your skype le faggotron!

flamfamily

Back to top Go down

Post by flamfamily Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:53 pm

queen gilda wrote:
blampeeny wrote:

and then

also

conclusion:
haha look at all that denial bro seriously you're the pinnacle of "narcissism" not even dogman is this self-centered, conceited and egomaniacal i mean madre de dios

also jajajajaajajaj XD back you buckaroo ur about the last person who should be bitching about how shitty my posts are lol you are literally the single worst shitposter in otx history

also also mad
i'm not bitching about your shitty posts i'm referencing that thread where you were all "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO MY QUALITY POSTING JOB FOR ME!!" there's a difference between shitposts and posts dweebs don't like

flamfamily

Back to top Go down

Post by flamfamily Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

rtcity do you want me to edit this post and change it to evaluate you instead of me and watch you score 12/12?

flamfamily

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:59 pm

flamfamily wrote:rtcity do you want me to edit this post and change it to evaluate you instead of me and watch you score 12/12?
sure lets see you try nerd
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:59 pm

o god look at all them bootybothered comments from fd you are so obviously bitching about the post quality once again dont even try and deny that shit

also that buttmad comment about how i fit all 12 of those symptoms when theres like no proof i fit any more than 2 or 3 at the most i think you're just upset that you are literally the pinnacle of an egotistical dick and a great example of why abortions exist
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by flamfamily Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:04 pm

queen gilda wrote:o god look at all them bootybothered comments from fd you are so obviously bitching about the post quality once again dont even try and deny that shit

also that buttmad comment about how i fit all 12 of those symptoms when theres like no proof i fit any more than 2 or 3 at the most i think you're just upset that you are literally the pinnacle of an egotistical dick and a great example of why abortions exist
"obviously bitching about the post quality once again" haha i haven't made a single post about that stay mad

i'm the one who fits two or three at the most

flamfamily

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 pm

flamfamily wrote:
queen gilda wrote:o god look at all them bootybothered comments from fd you are so obviously bitching about the post quality once again dont even try and deny that shit

"obviously bitching about the post quality once again" haha i haven't made a single post about that stay mad

i'm the one who fits two or three at the most
yes because unlike rt you realize that you're a massive faggot and have no right to complain about others behaving the same way
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 pm

yes you have literally half your posts today have been on that subject bro

also

you know sometimes i wonder if you are literally an insane person because you definitely come off as an insane person between the 56 attempts at coming back here and expecting to be allowed back each and every time and your total inability to change at all and your delusions of grandeur and your blatant case of narcissistic personality disorder
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:10 pm

queen gilda wrote:yes you have literally half your posts today have been on that subject bro

also

you know sometimes i wonder if you are literally an insane person because you definitely come off as an insane person between the 56 attempts at coming back here and expecting to be allowed back each and every time and your total inability to change at all and your delusions of grandeur and your blatant case of narcissistic personality disorder
hahahahah rtcity's right you are insane
you keep coming back expecting something different again and again and again
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum