OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

+14
shekels&flamflam
flamfamily
blampeeny
flamingfats
corn
Urethra Franklin
alyaza
RICK ROSS
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Magician
link63
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
chill the fuck out
trashboat
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

why the fuck do you guys still even go on? - Page 2 Empty Re: why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:08 pm

haha trashboat
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

why the fuck do you guys still even go on? - Page 2 Empty Re: why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 pm

can we add diseased to a patriot group for his faith in the temple
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:10 pm

why the fuck are you giving us activity if otthunderdome is such shit now hurr durr fucking retarded
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Magician wrote:Attempt #2

buttcrusher wrote:yes im not sure why everyone suddenly hates diseased now

I've never paid too much attention to the guy so I don't have my own opinion on him but apparently it's due to post quality but from what I have seen the term "quality" tends to be very fluid around here.

buttcrusher wrote:you're all talking about 'durr u guys circlejerk amsk8r slave autism edgy' but ive never seen anyone talk shit or express displeasure with diseased until amsk8r suddenly decided he hated him

All I've said was that if the place does die because Amsk8r isn't around then does probably mean it was a circle-jerk.
I've never said anything about the "Skype-circle-jerk" and such and such.
not specifically to you if you read around and see the chatlogs everyone's talking about how 'i always hated diseased hes the worst user and he ruined otx' like dogman crying about us quitting totl
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 pm

im going to be on the dome til i die or til im the last guy on here
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 pm

trashboat in charge of not being totally fucking stupid and youre supposed to be the smart sibling
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:17 pm

buttcrusher wrote:

buttcrusher wrote:yes im not sure why everyone suddenly hates diseased now

I've never paid too much attention to the guy so I don't have my own opinion on him but apparently it's due to post quality but from what I have seen the term "quality" tends to be very fluid around here.

buttcrusher wrote:you're all talking about 'durr u guys circlejerk amsk8r slave autism edgy' but ive never seen anyone talk shit or express displeasure with diseased until amsk8r suddenly decided he hated him

All I've said was that if the place does die because Amsk8r isn't around then does probably mean it was a circle-jerk.
not specifically to you if you read around and see the chatlogs everyone's talking about how 'i always hated diseased hes the worst user and he ruined otx' like dogman crying about us quitting totl

Fair enough.

Although, since we're on this, in relation to Amsk8r talking about people being mean to Spinny because he was being mean to Spinny; I, personally, am not fond of Spinny.
He's flipped on me multiple times and on other users multiple times so I find it hard to sympathise with him when people are going at him over his latest mood swing.

Like I said to him before, he needs to sort his shit out, he's generally grand otherwise.

Although, I have noticed people have made a habit of poking fun at him constantly when he was generally stable so that probably didn't help.

Last edited by Magician on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:19 pm

when i was mean to spinny he knew i was joking, like after the v thread he knew i wasnt serious but that RTCity was
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Magician wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:

Fair enough.

Although, since we're on this, in relation to Amsk8r talking about people being mean to Spinny because he was being mean to Spinny; I, personally, am not fond of Spinny.
He's flipped on me multiple times and on other users multiple times so I find it hard to sympathise with him when people are going at him over his latest mood swing.

Like I said to him before, he needs to sort his shit out, he's generally grand otherwise.

Although, I have noticed people have made a habit of poking fun at him constantly when he was generally stable so that probably didn't help.
Shit nigga! Majority of the forum is people pokin fun at eachother. He dishes it out, he can definitely take it. Everyone here does
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Mac Burnesticky wrote:
Magician wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:

Fair enough.

Shit nigga! Majority of the forum is people pokin fun at eachother. He dishes it out, he can definitely take it. Everyone here does

Maybe but I think Spinny was an "easier target" from what I've seen.
Still don't like the guy though but still.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:28 pm

I could be wrong, I'm not online as much as other people, I'm just going on what I personally have seen.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:28 pm

okay let's be perfectly real here can you really blame people for poking fun at spinny constantly? let's recap his whole history

*on rp4 he was an obnoxious fuck with a pony obsession
*on totl he talked about nothing but gurls and his shitty crush which never materialized anyways
*on otrep he was a laughable human being with ridiculous emotional instability problems caused by dumb shit in the real world we had no control over

but did he ever flip his shit like he has six times on here? nope not at all, in fact his only major moment was when he resigned from rp4 staff but that wasn't a flipout and was actually quite chill in comparison

quite frankly its a bit bullshit to blame us for his stupid shit because he put up with our shit for almost two years and had no fucking problems whatsoever when we poked at hist personal life but suddenly we start poking fun at shit in his life which is waaaaay less important (like his thing for eve online and his digital photography stuff) and when we start doing things like purging terrible users and he throws a fucking shit fit? and yet somehow we're in the wrong here? sorry, what the fuck. i didn't realize that suddenly we were responsible for spinny being a fucking douchebag for literally no good reasons

spinny is fucking stupid, sorry. there's no sugarcoating that, and if you're going to try and pussyfoot around that then i don't care, but don't blame me for his stupid shit.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 pm

queen gilda wrote:okay let's be perfectly real here can you really blame people for poking fun at spinny constantly? let's recap his whole history

*on totl he talked about nothing but gurls and his shitty crush which never materialized anyways
*on otrep he was a laughable human being with ridiculous emotional instability problems caused by dumb shit in the real world we had no control over

but did he ever flip his shit like he has six times on here? nope not at all, in fact his only major moment was when he resigned from rp4 staff but that wasn't a flipout and was actually quite chill in comparison

quite frankly its a bit bullshit to blame us for his stupid shit because he put up with our shit for almost two years and had no fucking problems whatsoever when we poked at hist personal life but suddenly we start poking fun at shit in his life which is waaaaay less important (like his thing for eve online and his digital photography stuff) and when we start doing things like purging terrible users and he throws a fucking shit fit? and yet somehow we're in the wrong here? sorry, what the fuck. i didn't realize that suddenly we were responsible for spinny being a fucking douchebag for literally no good reasons

spinny is fucking stupid, sorry. there's no sugarcoating that, and if you're going to try and pussyfoot around that then i don't care, but don't blame me for his stupid shit.

When the fuck was I was excusing his fuck-tarded behavior?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 pm

lol sorry magisan that wasnt directed at you actually i agree with you
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 pm

the irony in rt saying this

just change 'gurls' to 'gilda' and its literally exactly the same thing
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 pm

well except for that part where i wasnt on rp4 and the part where i didnt have emotional instability problems and the part where gilda wasnt my crush but its a good try
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 pm

queen gilda wrote:well except for that part where i wasnt on rp4 and the part where i didnt have emotional instability problems and the part where gilda wasnt my crush but its a good try
except for the part where you only talk about ponies and your obsession with mlp poetry and other gay shit and the part where you have ridiculous emotional issues BUT U DONT HAVE TO FUCKING MOCK ME FOR IT and the part where you talk daily about your bestiality love fetish for gilduhh tha grifter
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

buttcrusher wrote:
queen gilda wrote:well except for that part where i wasnt on rp4 and the part where i didnt have emotional instability problems and the part where gilda wasnt my crush but its a good try
except for the part where you only talk about ponies and your obsession with mlp poetry and other gay shit and the part where you have ridiculous emotional issues BUT U DONT HAVE TO FUCKING MOCK ME FOR IT and the part where you talk daily about your bestiality love fetish for gilduhh tha grifter
yo loser none of that was on ottd so that pretty much means its not the same thing
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:42 pm

pretty much the worst comparison in history if you actually think about it
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

lol it was all on ottd

rt starts to get mad 'worst comparison in history' my 12in weiner
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:46 pm

yeaaa except for that part where
"*on rp4 he was an obnoxious fuck with a pony obsession
*on otrep he was a laughable human being with ridiculous emotional instability problems caused by dumb shit in the real world we had no control over"
none of that happened on ottd loser if you wanted to make this work you'd have to say "*on ottd... x y z" which would pretty much defeat the point since it's about everything NOT on OTTD good try but you fucked up
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

ok then you have no grounds to shit on spinny because none of those examples happened on ottd either doctorate of quality

acting retarded is a side effect of booty blistering dont worry
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

rt then proceeded to log out and send me a new alt on skype saying he was hacked by fd again
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 pm

lol wut i wasnt even shitty on spinny when i said that i was using it as an example of how chill he was before he suddenly became the rageaholic on here for no fucking reason did you even read my post
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next