OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

+14
shekels&flamflam
flamfamily
blampeeny
flamingfats
corn
Urethra Franklin
alyaza
RICK ROSS
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Magician
link63
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
chill the fuck out
trashboat
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

why the fuck do you guys still even go on? Empty why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

Post by trashboat Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 am

diseased ruined this forum, amsk8r who was a cool guy to talk with left, spinny left and im happy for the dude and now you guys are making such shitty posts. you guys should go leave, theres nothing here anymore except diseased and this stupid skype circle jerk
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

why the fuck do you guys still even go on? Empty Re: why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

Post by trashboat Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 am

and before any of you guys say im trying to sucks ammys dick you should know i dont agree with his opinion on everyone. I think red is cool but a pussy for not standing up for spinny, i mean i can quote what spinny said to me on steam when i asked him how red was his best friend when he wouldn't stand up for spinny : "nah red is cool he just doesn't want to get shitted on by oaky, i understand".

i dont mind oaky, he's cool.

i hardly know anything about rtcity but he fucking hates spinny for no apparent reason and is a brony so i dont like him

diseased is some fucker who killed off this place

i think link is a cool guy who hasn't really done anything wrong

i have no opinion on most users i dont recognise here

magician is also a cool dude, he has lots of sense and has quality posts

dragonmaster was cool on otrev, then turned into a dick head, but now im seeing good changes in him

and i dont know about the rest of you guys
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

why the fuck do you guys still even go on? Empty Re: why the fuck do you guys still even go on?

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:00 am

meh I'm slowly disbanding from the forum, as I have lost interest in it and it really is dying
only reason I'm staying is to update the dev log, which on retrospect was kinda stupid to post here, so I'll have to move it some else
but saying diseased killed the forum singlehandedly is a bit much, he's a pretty cool guy imo but w/e
ammy was like the last standing leg of quality apparently and now he's gone so yeah
i agree with like 98% of this post
btw do you have a skype or something
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:12 am

fd=stank pussy wrote:meh I'm slowly disbanding from the forum, as I have lost interest in it and it really is dying
only reason I'm staying is to update the dev log, which on retrospect was kinda stupid to post here, so I'll have to move it some else
but saying diseased killed the forum singlehandedly is a bit much, he's a pretty cool guy imo but w/e
ammy was like the last standing leg of quality apparently and now he's gone so yeah

nah, i dont have skype, might make one later. diseased is a fucking idiot, his posts are stupid and he tries too hard to be funny but fails miserably. he used to be cool, but then some shit happened and he made amsk8r go away
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:18 am

all that happened was there was some difficulties in one of his circle jerk vids, that made ammy pop off aside from the forum going down regardless
aight whenever you do add me, aaronftaghn

Ottd had a good run
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:35 am

while people still come here im gonna be here

amsk8r apparently thinks i dont care about anyone here because he decided to take one from the book of fd but i definitely do
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am

buttcrusher wrote:while people still come here im gonna be here

amsk8r apparently thinks i dont care about anyone here because he decided to take one from the book of fd but i definitely do
im surprised he couldn't see that
are you still in contact with'im or did he cut you off?
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:19 am

fd=stank pussy wrote:
buttcrusher wrote:while people still come here im gonna be here

im surprised he couldn't see that
are you still in contact with'im or did he cut you off?
nope he blocked me but i keep getting his sign on messages every 2 seconds which is annoying as fuck
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:46 am

Ammy is just troling us all
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

I didn't realise Amsk8r's presence was needed for people to post on here.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:04 pm

To be honest if the forum did completely die just because Amsk8r left then that just means the forum was a circle-jerk around him.

Personally, I think the forum is easy-going so I like to keep an eye on what people are talking about and occasionally post whenever.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Basically, while the forum is still active I will keep checking on it regularly and I will post in reply to things that interest me.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Magician wrote:To be honest if the forum did completely die just because Amsk8r left then that just means the forum was a circle-jerk around him.

Personally, I think the forum is easy-going so I like to keep an eye on what people are talking about and occasionally post whenever.
Amsk8r really isn't needed, but to be fair some over half the forum was indeed circlejdrking around him, relying on him too much, unquestionably rolling with whatever the fuck he said
I don't blame him
But it's like if a founding father looks at his country and says "for shame" n shut and leaves,
Leaving the others at will. The opinion and void resonanates throughout the country, despite other present founders, and people begin to leave. Always. Which has notably already happened here. Since then many people have seemingly left.
IMO I think it's more of his leave than him not being here.
But I really admire your faith in the forum, as well as Oaky, given how he's staying too
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:39 pm

#staymad
ya but seriously i don't see how this is my fault because i did just as he told me to and no body can see this? besides does not really matter amsk8r said he got a job and that is why he quit you guys really don't have to make a big fucking deal about this really.
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

yes im not sure why everyone suddenly hates diseased now
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:41 pm

you're all talking about 'durr u guys circlejerk amsk8r slave autism edgy' but ive never seen anyone talk shit or express displeasure with diseased until amsk8r suddenly decided he hated him
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 pm

trashboat wrote:
fd=stank pussy wrote:meh I'm slowly disbanding from the forum, as I have lost interest in it and it really is dying

nah, i dont have skype, might make one later. diseased is a fucking idiot, his posts are stupid and he tries too hard to be funny but fails miserably. he used to be cool, but then some shit happened and he made amsk8r go away
im such a try hard to be funny totally lol
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:58 pm

this is obviously part of the big master trolle i was not informed about
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Fucking shit I made a post then forumotion crashed or something and I lost it.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Magician wrote:Fucking shit I made a post then forumotion crashed or something and I lost it.
I know that feel lel
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 pm

buttcrusher wrote:you're all talking about 'durr u guys circlejerk amsk8r slave autism edgy' but ive never seen anyone talk shit or express displeasure with diseased until amsk8r suddenly decided he hated him
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 pm

buttcrusher wrote:you're all talking about 'durr u guys circlejerk amsk8r slave autism edgy' but ive never seen anyone talk shit or express displeasure with diseased until amsk8r suddenly decided he hated him
[1:11:44 AM] Ex-P.F.C. Wintergreen: i'd like to get into a good heated argument with someone but whenever i give me say no matter WHAT it is everyone stops thinking and sucks my dick
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Attempt #2

buttcrusher wrote:yes im not sure why everyone suddenly hates diseased now

I've never paid too much attention to the guy so I don't have my own opinion on him but apparently it's due to post quality but from what I have seen the term "quality" tends to be very fluid around here.

All I've said was that if the place does die because Amsk8r isn't around then does probably mean it was a circle-jerk.
I've never said anything about the "Skype-circle-jerk" and such and such.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:06 pm

still goin on cuz i dont giv a fuck
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 pm

still going on because I'm a true american patriot for the eternal thunderdome.
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum