OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get

+9
QueenTipsy
RICK ROSS
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
sseriousness
got places to be
blues
dogtranswoman328
Grody Pineman
Viral
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get Empty what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get

Post by Viral Thu May 01, 2014 6:04 pm

i used my lawnmowing money to buy devil summoner, medievil, and pacman world off of psn's 'classic' section
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get Empty Re: what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get

Post by Grody Pineman Thu May 01, 2014 7:58 pm

jjba asb
arx fatalis
demons souls
dishonored
Grody Pineman
Grody Pineman

money : 47
bitches : 1
Humor : Pine

Back to top Go down

what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get Empty Re: what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu May 01, 2014 8:12 pm

>>>pleb doesn't use haxxored ps2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mowing lawns
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"im not a spic guys" mfw
 what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get 1964595339 
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by blues Fri May 02, 2014 7:32 am

all the yakuza games all the shenmue games
blues
blues

money : 218
Humor : gaylorrrrrrrrrrrd

http://4chan.lel

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Fri May 02, 2014 9:10 am

im gonna get roms for english mother 1 and english mother 3 soon.

one of my friends recently got a super rare NES cart of the NTSC english version of mother 1 that went unreleased which is cool. he's also getting a mother 3 english cart (gba). interestingly, they never actually made mother 3 in english, but rom hackers have made a full translation and a few modded carts exist with the rom on them.
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri May 02, 2014 9:46 am

dogtranswoman328 wrote:>>>pleb doesn't use haxxored ps2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mowing lawns
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"im not a spic guys" mfw
 what games does ottd want / what games will ottd get 1964595339 
Hey man i work for money instead of having my father shit it into my hands
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 am

w/e in the summer I'm starting computer repair and I'll keep it running indefinitely into the school year I'll be richer than you gringo doctorate of quality
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri May 02, 2014 10:08 am

Alright.
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by sseriousness Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 am

i want to get dark souls
sseriousness
sseriousness

money : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri May 02, 2014 11:09 am

seriousthistime wrote:i want to get dark souls
Fun game, do this
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 am

steven wrote:im gonna get roms for english mother 1 and english mother 3 soon.

one of my friends recently got a super rare NES cart of the NTSC english version of mother 1 that went unreleased which is cool. he's also getting a mother 3 english cart (gba). interestingly, they never actually made mother 3 in english, but rom hackers have made a full translation and a few modded carts exist with the rom on them.
mother 3 is like my favorite game of all time
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 am

Diseased_Giraffe wrote:

got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri May 02, 2014 11:43 am

steven wrote:
Diseased_Giraffe wrote:

;)
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri May 02, 2014 5:16 pm

ron
gta v
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm

i just want sims 4 to come out ;^;
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Red Epoch wrote:ron
gta v
played gta v at a friend's house
we in turn ran around wearing a skeleton mask, leather jacket, and really short shorts, calling our creation the dongbone
it was fun but got tedious after a while at post-endgame
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sat May 03, 2014 4:09 am

watchdogs
wolfenstein
currently downloading the amazing spiderman 2 which i got for "free"
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

i saw that movie yesterday it pissed me off :'(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 03, 2014 10:03 am

trashboat wrote:wolfenstein
FUCKING BASED TRASHBOAT

the new wolfenstien looks SICK i'm pondering buildering a gamer PC for it
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 10:34 am

tangy wrote:
FUCKING BASED TRASHBOAT

hah i totally forgot about the new wolfenstein i might check that out
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

tangy wrote:
FUCKING BASED TRASHBOAT

it's gonna be fucking awesome, way better than wolfenstein 2007. also the option to go all out or stealth seems awesome. it doesn't seem too heavy, compared to watch dogs anyways
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sun May 04, 2014 9:46 am

FUCK the amazing spiderman 2 blows so hard the map and graphics are identical to the first game. such a fucking lazy game. the combat is no fun, and web swinging is boring
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 am

rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations rise of nations
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 pm

NEW TH IS OUT FUCKING ORDERED WITH THE FORCE OF A BILLION SUNS
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 04, 2014 5:35 pm

grow some nuts and play in Japanese you fucking casual

everytime you language patch a game a kitten is killed
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next