OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game

+4
Viral
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
RICK ROSS
admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

arteecity wrote:
lckelear wrote:put me in a corner looking really bored or something

with a big gay cape to symbolize how i used to act all royal in the presence of le otx plebbeans

i would go into detail about how i wish to be depicted but this isnt some gay thread on rot about someone building an ot place that they never finish
you can be the main character (mega)s sidekick
flattering

also put in a literal dog somewhere
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game - Page 2 Empty Re: flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:28 pm

flamingdinner tries to troll thunderdome: the game - Page 2 TpMQDHV
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 pm

cool skybox

and lol
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 pm

le blakkk skiddo faice

no no no dogman has to play a bigger role. how about dogman is the completely unprecedented "true antagonist" of the game who shows up last minute after i explain how it's actually his fault

or better yet that dogman had been using my name (and all the other antagonists' names) to epic trole ottd and cause its downfall but you only learn this at the very very end followed by either an extremely pathetic or extremely difficult boss battle with the man himself
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm

flammer flamdingus wrote:le blakkk skiddo faice

no no no dogman has to play a bigger role. how about dogman is the completely unprecedented "true antagonist" of the game who shows up last minute after i explain how it's actually his fault

or better yet that dogman had been using my name (and all the other antagonists' names) to epic trole ottd and cause its downfall but you only learn this at the very very end followed by either an extremely pathetic or extremely difficult boss battle with the man himself
or how about dogman was using every name in the game and it was all just a ruse and everything is being written in a word document that he made
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

lmbo but then youcouldn't get to play as the nerd wreckers and the end of the game would be disappointing
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:03 pm

can i have a cool pair of glasses if in it
thats all i ask
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 pm

gay
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:09 pm

how about flamingdinner tries to troll the thunderdome (the game)
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 pm

oaky mcsmokey skiddly doo wrote:how about flamingdinner tries to troll the thunderdome (the game)
k
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 pm

flammer flamdingus wrote:lmbo but then youcouldn't get to play as the nerd wreckers and the end of the game would be disappointing
no but you do play as them

the twist is that the entire thing is one of his gay fan fictions
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 pm

hahahaha yeah make it like a forced lose at the end where dogmannu wins and destroys the evil OTB-killing thunderscrubs and then it pans back and it is revealed that it was all a big fantasy in dogmannu's head
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 pm

nu uh you play as dongerrumanno
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:22 pm

arteecity wrote:hahahaha yeah make it like a forced lose at the end where dogmannu wins and destroys the evil OTB-killing thunderscrubs and then it pans back and it is revealed that it was all a big fantasy in dogmannu's head
that's a sad ending; fag it has to be a story of the ottd crushing yet another nerd
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

NONO ok yeah make it so you play as FD trollan OTTD in the beginning and then it cuts to thunderdumb and we all gang togethr to trolle FD and then yah it is revealed that FD IS DOGMANNU and then dogmannu gets professionally wrecked by OTTD's grizzled veterans
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

flammer flamdingus wrote:
arteecity wrote:hahahaha yeah make it like a forced lose at the end where dogmannu wins and destroys the evil OTB-killing thunderscrubs and then it pans back and it is revealed that it was all a big fantasy in dogmannu's head
that's a sad ending; fag it has to be a story of the ottd crushing yet another nerd
but we already crushed him

well

you did, i mean
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:25 pm

you can say we bbz ;)

and it doesn't matter

also yeah that sounds like a decent storyline. don't be afraid to trash talk me or anything throughout though i'd be laffing even back when we catfought i would laugh at shit you guys said and shit i typed
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 pm

flammer flamdingus wrote:you can say we bbz ;)

and it doesn't matter

also yeah that sounds like a decent storyline. don't be afraid to trash talk me or anything throughout though i'd be laffing even back when we catfought i would laugh at shit you guys said and shit i typed
"you" referring to "you, ottd, while i wasnt here, because i got the fuck out for a while"

why not make the 100% ending be the "ottd crushes nerds" ending

and yes i am implying there should be collectibles
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 pm

can ottd also crush weaboo nerds
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm

mike giles wrote:can ottd also crush weaboo nerds
no im a weeaboo so we cant crush any weeaboos
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

lckelear wrote:
why would you want to call yourself a weaboo
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm

mike giles wrote:
lckelear wrote:
why would you not like japan

senpai
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm

weeaboo is a negative term though its like being gay and addressing yourself as 'cock devouring faggot'

the proper term is interested in japanese culture
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 pm

arteecity wrote:weeaboo is a negative term though its like being gay and addressing yourself as 'cock devouring faggot'

the proper term is interested in japanese culture
and i assume the "furry" label means "wolf cock devouring faggot" then

which is something that i am not
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 pm

lckelear wrote:
mike giles wrote:
lckelear wrote:
why would you not like japan

senpai
iirc ammy said japan was incredibly racist and nationalism in general just irritates me
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next