OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

+3
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
admin
dogtranswoman328
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS - Page 2 Empty Re: DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:i heard the die hard movie was actually balls but what would i know
"film critics" shit on it because hurr durr ~film~ is ART!! but that fucking movie will grow your dick 5 inches becuase youll be pumping so much fucking testosterone watching explosions and cars getting crushed in fucking russia holy shit it was GLORIOUS
but film critics love die hard i mean obviously they did something different than the last few

but i'll take your word for it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS - Page 2 Empty Re: DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 pm

if that movie was anywhere near good though it'd be 20th century fox's first non-felony in 5 years
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:i heard the die hard movie was actually balls but what would i know
"film critics" shit on it because hurr durr ~film~ is ART!! but that fucking movie will grow your dick 5 inches becuase youll be pumping so much fucking testosterone watching explosions and cars getting crushed in fucking russia holy shit it was GLORIOUS
but film critics love die hard i mean obviously they did something different than the last few

but i'll take your word for it
the only thing i can think of was there was less fist-fighting and a whole lot more shooting

also there was a ton of vehicle-pillage holy fuck they must have destroyed at least a few thousand cars for the movie
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 pm

flammahnigga wrote:if that movie was anywhere near good though it'd be 20th century fox's first non-felony in 5 years
and this is why it won't be near the top of my backlog any time soon but it will be on my backlog

somewhere
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:if that movie was anywhere near good though it'd be 20th century fox's first non-felony in 5 years
and this is why it won't be near the top of my backlog any time soon but it will be on my backlog

somewhere
at least watch olympus as fallen its glorious, and 42 also
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

i hate sports because my dick isn't long enough to succeed in them remember
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm

flammahnigga wrote:i hate sports because my dick isn't long enough to succeed in them remember
so fucking what even if you dont like sports its a great movie

speaking of baseball movies, moneyball fuck yeah
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:i hate sports because my dick isn't long enough to succeed in them remember

hahahaahahahahaha you might wanna sit down

in puerto rico unless you live in the 4 urban areas (nobody does lel) you have to get either dish or directv which is actually owned by a gay third party who is not directv and is easily as dirty as dish in adding and removing channels. both of them are gay as fuck but directv's advertising is less butthurt and has an actual budget and dish fucks with their prices and selection all the time and everyone knows it so most people shoot for directv.

but the thing is, directv puerto rico adds in their own fucking advertisements for shit like their 3g internet dongle and directv on demand and all those things. there's usually 3 of these that run once an hour (or maybe it was half hour? 45 minutes?) on every channel for like 3-6 months, and trust me you WILL groan when they come on and seriously consider turning the tv off and doing something else

it's a fucking essential part of puerto rican culture just like the "gerber life care" commercial is to western culture

also this has to do with what you said because moneyball was being advertised as an on demand movie for like 5 months straight and the advertisement guy can't speak english for shit so he would say "mo knee bol-as-in-bolero"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

in puerto rico unless you live in the 4 urban areas (nobody does lel) you have to get either dish or directv which is actually owned by a gay third party who is not directv and is easily as dirty as dish in adding and removing channels. both of them are gay as fuck but directv's advertising is less butthurt and has an actual budget and dish fucks with their prices and selection all the time and everyone knows it so most people shoot for directv.

but the thing is, directv puerto rico adds in their own fucking advertisements for shit like their 3g internet dongle and directv on demand and all those things. there's usually 3 of these that run once an hour (or maybe it was half hour? 45 minutes?) on every channel for like 3-6 months, and trust me you WILL groan when they come on and seriously consider turning the tv off and doing something else

it's a fucking essential part of puerto rican culture just like the "gerber life care" commercial is to western culture

also this has to do with what you said because moneyball was being advertised as an on demand movie for like 5 months straight and the advertisement guy can't speak english for shit so he would say "mo knee bol-as-in-bolero"
moneyball was still a good movie nerd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

moneyball was still a good movie nerd
ok i wasn't refuting that
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:36 pm

What exactly has Disney produced recently that was good?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 am

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
watching kids shit doesn't make you more matture either
admitted

just because kids movies can't have ARTISTIC EXPRESSION LIBERAL ARTS CLASS MASTERS DEGREE doesn't mean they shouldn't be enjoyed as often
i dont watch your bullshit arty movies

this reminds me, good day to die hard and olympus has fallen were released last year and they were both ffucking awesome
a good day to die hard fucking sucked
corn
corn
CORNDOG KING

money : 1905
bitches : -468
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 am

mclovin wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
watching kids shit doesn't make you more matture either
admitted

just because kids movies can't have ARTISTIC EXPRESSION LIBERAL ARTS CLASS MASTERS DEGREE doesn't mean they shouldn't be enjoyed as often
i dont watch your bullshit arty movies

this reminds me, good day to die hard and olympus has fallen were released last year and they were both ffucking awesome
a good day to die hard fucking sucked
you speak lies
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Magi wrote:What exactly has Disney produced recently that was good?
marvel movies

disney movies

touchstone movies

pixar movies

miramax movies

weinstein movies

all those releases in the last 3 years and you'll see why i suddenly have such a boner for disney
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

isnt miramax spanish shit
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

well sure disney has more companies riding on its corporate cock than ever, but i don't associate any of these film companies with disney in any way
'
i could give a shit less if they're actually owned/funded by them, my mindset is that disney doesn't actually produce the shit
zacmaq
zacmaq

money : 122
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:50 pm

mrspurinization wrote:isnt miramax spanish shit
no
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:50 pm

zacmaq wrote:well sure disney has more companies riding on its corporate cock than ever, but i don't associate any of these film companies with disney in any way
'
i could give a shit less if they're actually owned/funded by them, my mindset is that disney doesn't actually produce the shit
disney only accepts tippy top quality
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:51 pm

their quality control is the only thing i'm dicksucking here their actual movies have declined

if only every movie studio had quality control like this
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum