OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

+3
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
admin
dogtranswoman328
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS Empty DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 pm

no really i want to believe but every good movie within the past 3 or so years has been from them and dreamworks

thank you based disney for expanding your empire of quality
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS Empty Re: DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Wtf? Maybe if you're a fucking child who only watches rated G movies
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS Empty Re: DISNEY IS THE ONLY GOOD MOVIE COMPANY LEFT BESIDES DREAMWORKS

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 pm

mrspurinization wrote:Wtf? Maybe if you're a fucking child who only watches rated G movies
disney owns marvel, touchstone... basically any company who made a good movie recently it's fucking flooring
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm

i would put blue sky but jesus they're on their fifth ice age movie with no signs of stopping :(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:Wtf? Maybe if you're a fucking child who only watches rated G movies
disney owns marvel, touchstone... basically any company who made a good movie recently it's fucking flooring
just off the bat the great Gatsby and gravity were great

Just because Disney has made some good movies (omg dae Up le feels?? i cant!) doesn't mean they're the only ones who make good movies
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:36 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
just off the bat the great Gatsby and gravity were great

Just because Disney has made some good movies (omg dae Up le feels?? i cant!) doesn't mean they're the only ones who make good movies
actually gatsby was made by a bunch of tv production companies so idk if that counts

and warner mah broez makes good movies but they shit 10 bad ones out for each
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 pm

so warner and blue sky would probably take second tier
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 pm

disney and dreamworks have an almost ~~~pristine~~~ collection it's honestly scary like they're the fucking nintendoes of their trade
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

then disney doesnt count because they make more than movies  liberal arts degree
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

get the corporate dick out of your mouth like nintendo disney/dreamworks have had their shares of failures

like that one shitty caveman movie
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm

ehhhhhhh depends what you're into
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm

even if your still stuck on kids movies for some reason rango was superb and it was done by nickelodeon

Last edited by mrspurinization on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 pm

gary oaky wrote:then disney doesnt count because they make more than movies  liberal arts degree
shattap
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

mrspurinization wrote:get the corporate dick out of your mouth like nintendo disney/dreamworks have had their shares of failures

like that one shitty caveman movie
oh yeah croods was a real stinker i'm not denying that any time soon
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

and i'm not denying disney and dreamworks are capable of failure
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

and dreamworks? holy shit they churn out movies a thousand a minute i don't know how they make so much shit so fast
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 pm

mrspurinization wrote:even if your still stuck on kids movies for some reason rango was superb and it was done by nickelodeon
ammy the truely machure broe

no but man why can't you enjoy kids things as soon as you hit 6th grade according to u? that's retarded and homo

kids movies have the capacity to be good it's not like them being family friendly keeps them away from quality
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 pm

gary oaky wrote:and dreamworks? holy shit they churn out movies a thousand a minute i don't know how they make so much shit so fast
oh yeah skg is shit animation is glory
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:43 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:even if your still stuck on kids movies for some reason rango was superb and it was done by nickelodeon

no but man why can't you enjoy kids things as soon as you hit 6th grade according to u? that's retarded and homo

kids movies have the capacity to be good it's not like them being family friendly keeps them away from quality
watching kids shit doesn't make you more matture either
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:

admitted

just because kids movies can't have ARTISTIC EXPRESSION LIBERAL ARTS CLASS MASTERS DEGREE doesn't mean they shouldn't be enjoyed as often
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

but there comes a time where watching cartoons doesn't gel with your age

also i stopped watching cartoons when i was ~9-10 but im not saying all people should do that although dropping cartoons was probably good for me in the long run
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:

admitted

just because kids movies can't have ARTISTIC EXPRESSION LIBERAL ARTS CLASS MASTERS DEGREE doesn't mean they shouldn't be enjoyed as often
i dont watch your bullshit arty movies

this reminds me, good day to die hard and olympus has fallen were released last year and they were both ffucking awesome
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:49 pm

mrspurinization wrote:but there comes a time where watching cartoons doesn't gel with your age

also i stopped watching cartoons when i was ~9-10 but im not saying all people should do that although dropping cartoons was probably good for me in the long run
waaaaaatttttt

man i'm 14 and i'm still catching up on all the shit i missed

i mean i don't want fagetnerdshit like spongebob or whatever the fuck they show on niggerlodeon i watch INTELLECTUAL shit like reboot and digimon and stuff that's actually palatable for someone my age, like i don't watch tom and jerry cuz i'm too old but some stuff you don't get too old for because it's quality enough yo?

"if it is presented in hand drawn pictures rather than frames from reality it's for kids" -ammy dum as fuck
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:49 pm

i heard the die hard movie was actually balls but what would i know
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

flammahnigga wrote:i heard the die hard movie was actually balls but what would i know
"film critics" shit on good day to die hard because hurr durr ~film~ is ART!! but that fucking movie will grow your dick 5 inches becuase youll be pumping so much fucking testosterone watching explosions and cars getting crushed in fucking russia holy shit it was GLORIOUS
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next