OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier Empty so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:52 pm

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/140130/index.html

here's the gist of things here

WII U

the main thing stabbing nintendo up the ass right now is the gamepad and how people are fucking stupid enough to confuse that shit with an accessory for the wii (like what the fuck you pieces of shit)
don't get your hopes up for any major price cuts any time soon
they're also gonna be getting the gamepad thingermabobbyhill to get used a lot more
mario kart 8 will be the first game to do so, said game will be out in may

HOW THEY MAY OR MAY NOT CHANGE THEIR DIRECTION

they're not really making any big plans to do that soooooo
it's okay everyone they're not going third party to suck anyone's dick
they also want to put you in control of your console more
they might make a streaming service of sorts????
they fixed up the vc a bit
the r&d's still gonna chug out some games
they're also gonna let some of the third party developers make games for their franchises or it could be merchandise or whatever

DO KNOW I WHAT NOT HAPPENING IS EVEN

health care??
quality of life???
making us healthier????

whatever the fuck this is it's gonna be integrated with a couple of games and it'll be out by april next year

also it isn't wearable
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier Empty Re: so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 pm

so nothing big
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier Empty Re: so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:02 pm

nintendo did an entire nintendo direct just to say "we're not doing anything major right now"? incredible
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:11 pm

mrspurinization wrote:so nothing big

mrspurinization wrote:nintendo did an entire nintendo direct just to say "we're not doing anything major right now"? incredible
not exactly

it wasn't really a nintendo direct he was just speaking to members of the company and also wanted to get some shit straight with the media

can't say it isn't special really but hey whatever floats your boat
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:

mrspurinization wrote:nintendo did an entire nintendo direct just to say "we're not doing anything major right now"? incredible
not exactly

it wasn't really a nintendo direct he was just speaking to members of the company and also wanted to get some shit straight with the media

what's so special about it then? i don't see any big company-rocking announcements being made (besides the new accessory thing)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

not exactly

what's so special about it then? i don't see any big company-rocking announcements being made (besides the new accessory thing)
well nothing here's really gonna rock the company in any bad way

they're just thinking things out a bit differently so their financial status gets better
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm

oh hey while this is still here i forgot to mention that ds games are coming to the wii u vc

...it's a bit odd considering how the 3ds can already play them but whatever
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:oh hey while this is still here i forgot to mention that ds games are coming to the wii u vc

...it's a bit odd considering how the 3ds can already play them but whatever
"this is still here i forgot to mention that ds games are coming to the wii u vc
"

oh shit that's cool
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 am

i just wonder what's gonna come out of the health and learning shit
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

actually this is pretty big

nintendo is talking about how there isn't much of a "nintendo" to people, it's mario, "wii", "game boy" and maybe zelda. so they're trying to help improve their identity by tying consumers into an ecosystem and identity and all that shit. they're saying that their consoles stand too much on their own and should be more like smartphone revisions were the product is "iphone" or "nintendo handhelds" and not "iphone 4s" or "nintendo 2ds" which is really good. it seems they finally hired some people who aren't 60 year old men and who know that people actually want. thank god they were wading deeper into shit there and this will help them methinks.

my dad really likes zelda for some reason even though he was an atari child
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm

yes iwata yes feed me your glorious cum

he's talking about how he's going to make jew gold off of licensing the characters to be used by other companies more often which should come off as a given because of how popular they are but nintendo is gay

imo nintendo is setting themselves up for a disney like empire and this is great
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:38 pm

"he's talking about how he's going to make jew gold off of licensing the characters to be used by other companies more often"

why the fuck do you think this is a good thing
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:38 pm

iWATa is now talking about making devices designed specifically for developing markets which is a really good idea, considering just china and india have a third of the world's population that have gone mostly untapped because of lack of appealing specifically to them
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 pm

mrspurinization wrote:"he's talking about how he's going to make jew gold off of licensing the characters to be used by other companies more often"

why the fuck do you think this is a good thing
bitch nigger tell me again you don't want to see a zelda movie series or donkey kong theatrical shorts
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 pm

ok i think i get the vague shit about health.

by "non-wearable" he probably means a kiosk, considering in one of the slides it was implied that it would be even more readily available than wearable technology. a kiosk that runs kind of like a web md thing that quizzes you and examines you and makes you go through short fitness tests and all that and tells you if you're healthy or not and what you could improve. sort of like an electronic doctor that does every sort of non-surgical checkup possible. this is almost a wild guess but it's the only thing i could think of. take notes of this and see if it's accurate at e3 2014

dae read this in iwata's voice?? i also am shocked by the lack of "please understand"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm

In an ideal world we'd have 'DK theatrical shorts', in reality we'd get a bunch of bullshit similar to the super Mario super show that further soils Nintendo's name as they make a cheap grab for cash

Yeah, awesome.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Maybe they should go back to taxis and love hotels.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

mrspurinization wrote:In an ideal world we'd have 'DK theatrical shorts', in reality we'd get a bunch of bullshit similar to the super Mario super show that further soils Nintendo's name as they make a cheap grab for cash

Yeah, awesome.
fuk u smss was da bawmb. the only reason it seems shitty now is because mario's been retconned.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:06 pm

mrspurinization wrote:Maybe they should go back to taxis and love hotels.
that shit never worked for anybody and it didn't work for nintendo when they did it so why should it work now
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:20 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:
that shit never worked for anybody and it didn't work for nintendo when they did it so why should it work now
Love Hotels are quite popular these days
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
as in their ONE ROOM is usually occupied? g2k
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 pm

mrspurinization wrote:In an ideal world we'd have 'DK theatrical shorts', in reality we'd get a bunch of bullshit similar to the super Mario super show that further soils Nintendo's name as they make a cheap grab for cash

Yeah, awesome.
but we already have dk theatrical shorts

they're not exactly theatrical shorts but it counts
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier Love_hotel_kabukicho_Tokyo_1
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
so iwata did some sort of conference thing earlier Love_hotel_kabukicho_Tokyo_1
it's still only 12 or so moderately expensive rooms
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:41 am

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
it's still only 12 or so moderately expensive rooms
you dont have xray vision nerd love hotels dont have windows
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next