OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

+4
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
amsk8hurr
tomoko
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Empty Re: I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

Post by link63 Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:36 am

Despite most of the robots in moonland being just dumb cutesy shit i gotta admit at least someone over there was able to create a real life actually functioning mecha (well kind of)
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Giantrobot
It's called Kuratas and is an actual mecha you can buy for the low price of a million and some odd dollars
http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/30/kuratas-the-13-foot-mech/

It doesn't fire real bullets or really do much of any important combat application (and it's inventor said these things becoming actual weapons isn't gonna happen). But eh it's still cool and can pick up shit.

Order one for yourself (as well as learn a little more) here : http://suidobashijuko.jp/
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Empty Re: I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:43 am

that shit is totally fake

at the very best they've never built one before (the demonstration videos are a mix of models that don't do anything or cgi of it moving in public)
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 am

i saw that on this robot video
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:08 pm

even that picture looks fake it's way too small to fit anyone in there and it's so obviously computer generated they must have not been trying very hard
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Oaky Smokey wrote:even that picture looks fake it's way too small to fit anyone in there and it's so obviously computer generated they must have not been trying very hard
although i do think its fake as fuck there was a picture of someone inside of it
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 pm

japan is at least even with us. where the fuck are you pulling those stats from anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:45 pm

spinny comes to defend his precious weeaboo bastion
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm

why wouldn't they be aren't they like our pets or something
like everywhere in the world except people the US govt hates besides africa is on the same level as us just without AMERICAN COMMITMENT ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Kargath Bladefist wrote:
Oaky Smokey wrote:even that picture looks fake it's way too small to fit anyone in there and it's so obviously computer generated they must have not been trying very hard
although i do think its fake as fuck there was a picture of someone inside of it
if its fake how come there's tons of interviews and shit with its creator and demonstration vids and articles...
you seriously believe it's totally faked???
no this is not a gesture to say "nippon does INDEED posess superior tecknologie!!!" it's basically a forklift. but why wouldn't you believe it exists

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:18 pm

spinnythings wrote:why wouldn't they be aren't they like our pets or something
like everywhere in the world except people the US govt hates besides africa is on the same level as us just without AMERICAN COMMITMENT ect.
lol you're so fucking stupid bud

robotics requires advancements in everything from software engineering to power sources and the very best is not gonna be found in nippleland it's gonna be found in a rich as fuck nation that funds military projects and guess what? robots have military application for the 1 trillion dollar/year bit of funding that is the us military
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Oaky Smokey wrote:
spinnythings wrote:why wouldn't they be aren't they like our pets or something
lol you're so fucking stupid bud

robotics requires advancements in everything from software engineering to power sources and the very best is not gonna be found in nippleland it's gonna be found in a rich as fuck nation that funds military projects and guess what? robots have military application for the 1 trillion dollar/year bit of funding that is the us military
dude this thing doesnt require a billion dollars to build i mean its a fuckin art piece
a dude basically built the thing in its garage im positive it would just be blown up by the first insurgent RPG that hit it
i really dunno where you're getting this idea that its like super advanced nanoengineering spaceship shit or some fuck because the robot we're talking about is a bunch of fuckin servos and metal plates with a fancy screen inside
oaky im POSITIVE that if you had $100,000 dollars, a team of dudes, a garage, and the motivation, you could build one EASY
and a bunch of dudes in japan can and did too i mean japan is like the usa except they have weird fetishes and speak nippon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 pm

basically the robot doesn't prove anything- japan isnt superior but its not inferior either

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 pm

"i mean japan is like the usa except they have weird fetishes and speak nippon"

japaaaan xdd

Last edited by crammy on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 pm

now since you guys wont watch videos im gonna link a butt ton of images
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Kuratas-WonderFest2012-16
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Kuratas_robot
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 GIG_0692
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Kuratas-WonderFest2012-20
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Kuratas-robot-rideable-4472
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Kuratas-WonderFest2012-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"lawlz itz totalee cgi and faek nippon iz mideval ages samurai ninjas!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"hurr durr japan makes a bunch of bullshit gimmick robots, that means they are technologically superior!"
"no thats bullshit here are some reasons why that is bullshit"
"well fuck YOU the robot thing doesn't mean anything in their supposed technological supremacy!"

maximum weeaboo backpedaling
camammy
camammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:05 pm

you can say they're inferior culturally all you wont i dont care about that
but technologically? they're our pets and we share all our public domain stuff with them- not shit like advanced military weapon technology but more like the sort of stuff you see here everyday

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:06 pm

spinnythings wrote:you can say they're inferior culturally all you wont i dont care about that
but technologically? they're our pets and we share all our public domain stuff with them- not shit like advanced military weapon technology but more like the sort of stuff you see here everyday
they manufacture consumer goods and therefore are better than us?

also in terms of actual manufacturing their output is very, very small compared to the rest of the world so that's wrong too
camammy
camammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:07 pm

crammy wrote:"hurr durr japan makes a bunch of bullshit gimmick robots, that means they are technologically superior!"
"well fuck YOU the robot thing doesn't mean anything in their supposed technological supremacy!"

are oyu reading any of my posts because i changed my mind
nippon isnt superior but they aren't 100% INFERIOR I SAW NIPPONS USING PDA THEY INFERIOR either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 pm

crammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:you can say they're inferior culturally all you wont i dont care about that
they manufacture consumer goods and therefore are better than us?

also in terms of actual manufacturing their output is very, very small compared to the rest of the world so that's wrong too
damnit ammy im trying to say they're our pets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:10 pm

this whole argument started because you guys started circlejerking about how nipponese live in the early 90s still because they use windows ME proven facts(tm)

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

spinnythings wrote:
crammy wrote:"hurr durr japan makes a bunch of bullshit gimmick robots, that means they are technologically superior!"

are oyu reading any of my posts because i changed my mind
nippon isnt superior but they aren't 100% INFERIOR I SAW NIPPONS USING PDA THEY INFERIOR either
lol they are inferior on the technological side though

im not saying they're third world but their stuff is basically cheapy chinese crap with a higher price tag and covered in glitter to appear advanced when it's really not

you can't just say that they're both behind and ahead us in technological supremacy, on general terms they're behind
camammy
camammy

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

spinny likes big robots so why doesnt your shitty sheet metal robot (the videos are blatant cgi haha even the perspective is off nerd that shit does NOT work let alone shoot fuckin miniguns with a 'smile') take on nasa's curiosity

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science - Page 2 Bpn8V she's a big motherfucker too but unlike your novelty shit she does space missions and runs off of the heat of the radioactive decay of an isotope of plutonium

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

fact: the only countries that have ever landed a mars rover and beaten the mars curse? the us and the ruskies
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Oaky Smokey wrote:she's a big motherfucker too but unlike your novelty shit she does space missions and runs off of the heat of the radioactive decay of an isotope of plutonium

hehe
camammy
camammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next