OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

+4
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
amsk8hurr
tomoko
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science Empty I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

Post by tomoko Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Just look, I can name all the nations who landed people on the Moon, an-oh wait, never mind, I'm sorry.
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science Empty Re: I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 pm

anyone who thinks japan is an advanced nation technologically is either a delusional weeaboo or a 40 year old windows xp user
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

money : 721
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science Empty Re: I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:anyone who thinks japan is an advanced nation technologically is either a delusional weeaboo or a 40 year old windows xp user
i still dont know why you are so convinced its not...

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:anyone who thinks japan is an advanced nation technologically is either a delusional weeaboo or a 40 year old windows xp user
i still dont know why you are so convinced its not...
might have to do with the fact that it isn't
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 pm

uhmm hurr durr durr they made le wii theyre so smart omg dae hate ameriKKKa

just because they can make shitty pedophile cartoons doesn't make them ahead of any other 1st world country except like england or something

the most they've ever done is re-invent the auto industry
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 pm

amsk8hurr wrote:uhmm hurr durr durr they made le wii theyre so smart omg dae hate ameriKKKa

just because they can make shitty pedophile cartoons doesn't make them ahead of any other 1st world country except like england or something

i always ask you about robots then oyu tell me that amerikkka has better robots then i go look up nippon's tech industry stats and they tell me a completely different story so obviously you are wrong and everybody else is right

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:11 pm

spinny japan has some SHITTY robots let me tell you

saying japan has 'advanced robots' because they have a million novelty robots that a hobbyist in the us makes daily like fuckin wine testing robots and shit with cute faces is fucking retarded
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm

boston dynamics doesnt have shit on this

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science Winetasting-robot
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:17 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amsk8hurr wrote:uhmm hurr durr durr they made le wii theyre so smart omg dae hate ameriKKKa

i always ask you about robots then oyu tell me that amerikkka has better robots then i go look up nippon's tech industry stats and they tell me a completely different story so obviously you are wrong and everybody else is right
lol like oaky said those are just stupid gimmicks any american company can make

american companies dont make them though because american companies make stuff that is useful
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:28 pm

not 100% of the electronics japan makes are total shit im sure of that

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 pm

spinnythings wrote:not 100% of the electronics japan makes are total shit im sure of that
such as?
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:51 pm

hurr durr durr hurr durr dainipponteikoku is literally the most advanced nation on earth because they make electron-powered pez despensers
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:30 pm

japan's behind in technology although it can be a good thing

they still use PDAs there and i think i can weasel one overseas
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm

hurr thay made epick robotz theyre totally AN ADVANCED NATIOn autasm
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science Atlas-x3c.lr
vs
 I agree, America is on the same level as Europe and Japan in terms of technology and science RIBA2

take your pick nerd
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

U
S
A

U
S
A
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm

daily reminder that win2k and winme are still the dominant operating systems in moonland
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm

shut up PLEB
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by amsk8hurr Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:25 pm

how much shit you make and how much you sell is not indicitave of something's overall quality
amsk8hurr
amsk8hurr
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:06 am

fuck you
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:24 am

mspurinization wrote:fuck you
what is this the new kawaii truck?
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:24 am

Kargath Bladefist wrote:
mspurinization wrote:fuck you
what is this the new kawaii truck?
its le quality posts
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:27 am

simp le epck
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:37 am

id rather read 'fuck you' in every thread than 'gay thread'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by camammy Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:38 am

goes well with the shiny new bob avi
camammy
camammy

money : 382
bitches : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum