OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment Empty im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:45 am

go
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment Empty Re: im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment

Post by mega!!!! Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:53 am

i can see this being great
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment Empty Re: im bored im gonna write up a story here in a moment

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:56 am

i wrote two paragraphs in ten minutes by using some of the plotlines i already had down in that roblox pony crossover thingymadohicky lol

Spoiler:

of course i could just as easily write an entirely original story but i didn't feel like doing that at 6 AM
i'll do that later
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:56 am

that or ill do it now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:14 am

about 20 minutes of work

"I Curse the Rains Down In Africa"

In the dim corners of the grand castle of OTx, there sat three fellows. RTCity, Trashboat, and Mega. The two of them - Trashboat and Mega - had already told some of their tales, and now of course it was RT's time to tell one. "Well," he explained, "of course you'd already know this one Mega, but it still doesn't get any worse. It was January 9th, 2013...

...It was nearly 1 AM that night. All of BA had been asleep for hours - all except for maybe the grand ruler of BA, Luna. Luna silently observed everything at night, but he was never that good at it, for what could possibly happen at night on BA, when nobody was around? Often he'd slack on the job, because BA was heard of by practically nobody and therefore had no enemies. And, since all the subjects were content, nothing bad even could happen at night.

But, that night was different. While Luna was slacking, me and Amsk8r snuck in to their walls, and we brought Irene with us. Luna of course didn't know anything about what we were doing, because whatever he was doing, he certainly wasn't paying any attention to us. Of course, we set up good old Irene right in front of BA's little castle, and amsk8r handled the firing of it. He pulled the little string in the back, and suddenly there was a blinding light and a deafening roar and the little castle collapsed into dust and rubble because of the sheer force of Irene's cannonballs.

Luna was woken by this huge explosion, and of course so were some other folks, namely Heat_Resin. They didn't know what was going on, but I bet they didn't expect us to be responsible. We were the fly in their water months before - probably they didn't even remember us when January came around! But it was us, and before long we were blowing everything to pieces. Every house, shop, castle, whatever, it would just be blown away by us. And they did nothing, for the longest time.

Then I decided to wage my own little campaign. I took some of my raiding supplies and ran around like a madman, torching and pillaging everything there was - and is, really - to pillage in all of BA. And they did nothing. And when they did? I stopped them.

It went on for hours, and hours, and nothing could ever really stop or prevent it. They stopped trying after awhile, Heat_Resin anyways. I bet Luna was pretty pissed about that one. But he stopped, and we destroyed everything pretty much. When Cloudconnection awoke he forced us out, but we'd done all too much damage by then.

After that I wonder what BA was like. They locked down for the longest time so I've not a clue, but I do know that it was hilarious, and that's about all that counts in the end.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 am

i could be more detailed but it's like 6:15 so no
i'll save it for when i want to actually like write a publishable story or just when i'm really bored and have tons of free time/
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 am

we have a story thread
amsl8er
amsl8er

money : 682
bitches : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 am

i noticed but i didn't feel like posting in something tomoko posted in
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:i noticed but i didn't feel like posting in something tomoko posted in
what a meanie!!!!!1
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:i noticed but i didn't feel like posting in something tomoko posted in
thats a fucking shitty bullshit reason, condense your threads

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:26 am

spinnythings wrote:
thats a fucking shitty bullshit reason, condense your threads
telling rtcity to codence his threads is like politely asking a elephant that's barreling down your direction to slow down
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:27 am

"im nt guns PST theer cuz tht guy i h8 psted theer" then you ignore them and post anyway it's not hard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 am

Get over it spinny
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:Get over it spinny
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 am

Pwnd
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:33 am

are you gonna fuckin take that abuse spinny
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 am

Lol
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 am

op = nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 am

Brow u cant even write a not-boring story
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:39 am

pfffffffh

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:39 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:Brow u cant even write a not-boring story
hey that's low
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

spinnythings wrote:op = nerd
slamjamsk8r wrote:Brow u cant even write a not-boring story
he fight is gettig intense
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 am

But its true
Spinny's writing is boooooring
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am

are you referring to the monologue i wrote cuz yeah that wasnt too great but meh

Back to top Go down

Post by amsl8er Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:But its true
Spinny's writing is boooooring
what of his stuff have you read??

https://otrecliner.forumotion.com/t5181-that-story-i-wrote
amsl8er
amsl8er

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next