OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB

3 posters

Go down

have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB Empty have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB

Post by alyaza Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm

i can see it now his glasses are on the floor and he's mashing his keyboard in anger and yelling "WHYYYYYYY" all while tears run down his twelve year old face

i just now pictured that like a year and a half after the fact
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB Empty Re: have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB

Post by ammy Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm

i always imagined it as him sniffling behind his computer in total shock as his site blew the fuck up in minutes
ammy
ammy

money : 1472
bitches : 7
Humor : Kaikoku Shinshu!!

Back to top Go down

have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB Empty Re: have you guys ever imagined what rd101 must have looked like during the fall of OTB

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:40 pm

lel
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down