OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official shameless steamos circlejerk

+5
trashboat
RICK ROSS
mega!!!!
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
nerd nuker
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

official shameless steamos circlejerk - Page 2 Empty Re: official shameless steamos circlejerk

Post by nerd nuker Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 am

And that's what really confuses me. For the uninitiated, here are the 4 Commandments of "Proving PCs are Always the Superior Option":

A gaming PC isn't that expensive (if you build it yourself)
Building it yourself isn't really that hard, quit whining
You can totally plug it into your television, you just have to hook it up with an HDMI cable and keep it there forever
It's not more expensive, stop saying that, you just need to forgo the cost of an operating system and input devices and kind of fudge the numbers a little

If anyone dared to breathe the great fallacy (that in spite of certain trade-offs, console gaming is generally cheaper and more convenient than pc gaming™), they were generally downvoted into negative double digits and reminded of the 4 Commandments. No buts.
nerd nuker
nerd nuker

money : 918
bitches : 5

Back to top Go down

official shameless steamos circlejerk - Page 2 Empty Re: official shameless steamos circlejerk

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:01 am

nerd nuker wrote:And that's what really confuses me. For the uninitiated, here are the 4 Commandments of "Proving PCs are Always the Superior Option":

A gaming PC isn't that expensive (if you build it yourself)
   Building it yourself isn't really that hard, quit whining
   You can totally plug it into your television, you just have to hook it up with an HDMI cable and keep it there forever
   It's not more expensive, stop saying that, you just need to forgo the cost of an operating system and input devices and kind of fudge the numbers a little

If anyone dared to breathe the great fallacy (that in spite of certain trade-offs, console gaming is generally cheaper and more convenient than pc gaming™™), they were generally downvoted into negative double digits and reminded of the 4 Commandments. No buts.
i saw this image some retard made showing how 'pc gamign computers are cheap' by listing the cheapest on sale deals for parts pirating windows lowering the price even further for no listed reason and then subtracting ~$400 because he bought games on sale and said 'i saved money buying the humber bunder and steam gamzyms so we subtract that'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:02 am

$1200 gaming pee see

-$800 for being da master race

-$400 for games on sale

pc gaming™ computers are basically FREE what are you waiting for?
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd nuker Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 am

i love how PC gaymers always cite piracy as a reason to use it

how can they be so fucking retarded 99% of pirated gaems have trojans and botnets and shit and using pirated windows is like sticking your dick into a prostitute with no protection
nerd nuker
nerd nuker

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 am

nerd nuker wrote:i love how PC gaymers always cite piracy as a reason to use it

how can they be so fucking retarded 99% of pirated gaems have trojans and botnets and shit and using pirated windows is like sticking your dick into a prostitute with no protection
the same way a shitty company gets you into using their service

offer some clean pirated shit for the most popular software - some nerd inspects it and says 'ya its clean boss!!' and thepiratebay or whoever the fuck gives you 'trusted' status then put links to your shit with adfly as millions of lazy faggots click through it to get to your torrent and then spend the money on encryption services to hide ya viereus and nobody will ever know you have a botnet of 5000000000000000000000 people
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd nuker Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am

last announcement

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamController/
nerd nuker
nerd nuker

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd nuker Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 am

there's a tidal wave of semen from the massive le master raseTM circlejerk over this coming directly my way, blocking all light from the sun as its white stickiness encapsulates my being

i love how pc gamers(C) NVIDIA 2013 always nibble the cock of the KB/M but now they think this is THE GREATEST INNOVATION OF ALL TIME
nerd nuker
nerd nuker

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 am

nerd nuker wrote:there's a tidal wave of semen from the massive le master raseTM circlejerk over this coming directly my way, blocking all light from the sun as its white stickiness encapsulates my being

i love how pc gamers(C) NVIDIA 2013 always nibble the cock of the KB/M but now they think this is THE GREATEST INNOVATION OF ALL TIME
innovation is always something that looks like a cool novelty to retards just look at kickstarter's tech section
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 am

oh god that controller scheme makes me wanna puke

ugh no thanks
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by nerd nuker Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 am

Princess Daisy wrote:oh god that controller scheme makes me wanna puke

ugh no thanks
seriously it doesnt even have an analog
nerd nuker
nerd nuker

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:22 pm

how the fuck isn't that controller the laughingstock of the gaymen community yet
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:52 pm

haha i couldn't see that at school you literally need to learn a completely different control scheme for each shitty game
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by slamjamsister Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:28 pm

mega wrote:how the fuck isn't that controller the laughingstock of the gaymen community yet
because its made by VALVeTM and they can do no wrong
slamjamsister
slamjamsister

money : 965
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 am

official shameless steamos circlejerk - Page 2 Controller_bindings-660x360

This looks like it would be a complete cluster fuck to play
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by slamjamsister Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:05 pm

link63 wrote:official shameless steamos circlejerk - Page 2 Controller_bindings-660x360

This looks like it would be a complete cluster fuck to play
seriouslyy
slamjamsister
slamjamsister

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:17 pm

holy shit there's buttons around the fucking handles along with the top triggers

how does anybody play that comfortably

mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by slamjamsister Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 pm

I know i know, it's hardly anything to run home and tell your mother about but yet again, r/gaming is quick to defend it's beloved valve and gaben.
http://www.np.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1nalg5/innovation_isnt_always_immediately_accepted/ This thread which is sitting on the front page of r/gaming with over 2400 upvotes depicts how Valve can do wrong with steam, besides the good old "this is not hl3" jerk.
Thankfully the top comment is quick to point out the stupidity of the meme -
"If Sony or Microsoft released this as their new controller, I bet you guys wouldn't call it innovation. The only reason your calling this innovation is because it's Valve."
But the stupidity of r/gaming quickly rebuttles
While I appreciate the introspection, it really is more innovative. We have multiple generations of controller from both Sony and Microsoft with no real changes in design. We had improvements such as moving from cords to wireless, changing the size/ergonomics, but at the end of the day they are both dual-stick with the same button layouts generation after generation. The track pads on Valve's controller is a bigger change than anything that has been done by either Microsoft or Sony since Sony first introduced dual-analog.
Okay so the PSmove, Kinect or PS Eye or the whole Wii (and i know he didn't mention nintendo but still) thing never happened?
Then this gem -
I look at it like this: What was the last bad thing Valve put out?
Yes thats right, your beloved Valve can do no wrong, because it's not an evil greedy corporation like Microsoft or Sony so we better not persecute them like we did with Microsoft and the Xbox one before we get a chance to see what is possible with the console, which while i'm at it could have possibly used a similar system to steam when it comes to DRM and purchasing digital games. Thankfully someone understand this and is sitting at 70 points with
I might get destroyed for having this opinion (which is fine; it is the internet, after all), but I feel like Microsoft tried to do some really different and innovative things with the Xbox One and were destroyed by it, but Valve is doing something similar and is getting the benefit of the doubt.
Thankfully there is a counter meme saying if microsoft did the same they would be persecuted sitting at 580 http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1nam4u/lets_be_honest/ ,but that is just not enough when something so god-damn stupid is sitting at over 2400 upvotes.
/end rant, sorry this post is quite crap/low effort. i've never thought about posting here i just lurk but when i saw the 'may-may' it was just worse than anything i had ever ever seen on r/gaming.
slamjamsister
slamjamsister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum