OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days

5 posters

Go down

regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days Empty regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

it looks like everyone is just awkwardly refreshing the main page waiting for people to post so they can post, the vicious circle of forums

if nobody is posting and you want people to post then post yourself and people will post
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days Empty Re: regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

rtc did that but all his posts were useless

Back to top Go down

regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days Empty Re: regarding the little posting slump in the past 2 days

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

spinnythings wrote:rtc did that but all his posts were useless
which inevitably wound up breaking his thunder

it's not hard to make threads with a topic
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 pm

this was generally solved on OTR by posting "SHITPOST FUCK SHIT IM GAY21" over and over and waiting for the ensuring argument between RTCity and Dogman about how "EXCEPT YOURRE WRONG!!!!!!"
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:this was generally solved on OTR by posting "SHITPOST FUCK SHIT IM GAY21" over and over and waiting for the ensuring argument between RTCity and Dogman about how "EXCEPT YOURRE WRONG!!!!!!"
b-b-b-but post count is indicative of the quality of a forum ;_;
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:20 pm

tangy wrote:
Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:this was generally solved on OTR by posting "SHITPOST FUCK SHIT IM GAY21" over and over and waiting for the ensuring argument between RTCity and Dogman about how "EXCEPT YOURRE WRONG!!!!!!"
I AM THE LIFE BLOOD OF OTX YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT ME
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
tangy wrote:

otx user of the year 2013 goes to RTCity automatically
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:33 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
tangy wrote:
THAT'S IT YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR THINKING SUCH A HORRID THING
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by fat Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 pm

god this again

fat

money : 442
bitches : 0
Humor : sanity is relative

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP
IN OTHER NEWS AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DENY IT MY WORD IS ABSOLUTELY FINAL AS I AM THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING MORE AT 11
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP
IN OTHER NEWS AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DENY IT MY WORD IS ABSOLUTELY FINAL AS I AM THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING MORE AT 11

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT BRONYAWAKENING IS GAY
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:01 pm

tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTX AS I AM ITS SELF PROCLAIMED GLORIOUS THUNDER GOD WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW`
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTX AS I AM ITS SELF PROCLAIMED GLORIOUS THUNDER GOD WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW`
guys stop you're killing me
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:
tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP

EXCEPT YOU'RE WRONG

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
GIVE UP
IT'S OVER

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTX WORKS AS I AM AT THE RIPE AGE OF 13 AND MY INTELLECT HAS BLOSSOMED LIKE A SHOOT OF BAMBOO
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm

tangy wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
tangy wrote:
sylIαbles wrote:
god this again
YOU DONT GET IT

EXCEPT YOURE WRONG

WOOP WOOP WOOP

EXCEPT YOU'RE WRONG

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
GIVE UP
IT'S OVER

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OTX WORKS AS I AM AT THE RIPE AGE OF 13 AND MY INTELLECT HAS BLOSSOMED LIKE A SHOOT OF BAMBOO

AMSK8R

JUST STOP

YOU KNOW YOU'RE JUST AN AMSK8R SLAVE AMSK8R SLAVE AMSK8R SLAVE LEL
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down