OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the saga continues

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the saga continues Empty the saga continues

Post by admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 pm

[21:26:04] giant faggot: [16:01:58] giant faggot: alsso did u actually buy RAM to make your computer faster
[21:26:34] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): nope
[21:26:41] giant faggot: you bought ram
[21:26:43] giant faggot: didnt u
[21:26:48] giant faggot: 13 gigs
[21:26:54] giant faggot: thrteen
[21:27:13] giant faggot: what fucking process mandated for you to buy thirteen gigs of ram
[21:27:15] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): can you even get a 13 gig stick
[21:27:23] giant faggot: you got something along those lines
[21:27:29] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): i have the base 6 that came with the thing
[21:27:29] giant faggot: some weird number
[21:27:43] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): i think it was 13 if i were to get it though i don't know HOW that works with 3 slots
[21:27:57] giant faggot: you lied to me
[21:28:03] giant faggot: you said you were buying RAM
[21:28:31] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): i was going to but then i realized that it's a lot of powerlevelling and said fuck it
[21:28:43] giant faggot: good
[21:28:50] giant faggot: RAM doesnt make your computer faster faggot
[21:29:08] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): it makes ram-intensive programs not crash it
[21:29:22] giant faggot: what program called for 13 gig
[21:29:41] giant faggot: 6 is fine enough as it is
[21:30:11] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): trying to run LotR: war in the north crashes me for one
[21:31:01] giant faggot: from the little i know about hardware i believe your RAM basically determines how fast a program or process executes
[21:31:32] giant faggot: good comparison CREDIT TO OAKY!!! is your RAM is your living space and your hard drive is your garage or shed where you keep shit
[21:31:52] giant faggot: you're gonna want a new processor or gpu or whatevs idk
[21:32:29] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): i have an amd 4100 processor i don't even know if that's very good
[21:33:03] giant faggot: AMD CORES CORES CORES
[21:33:28] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): it was what came with it
[21:33:34] giant faggot: true gamers use an i7!!!!!!!!!1
[21:33:35] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): it was a premade and i'm slooooowly customizing it
[21:33:36] giant faggot: i think you're good
[21:33:51] giant faggot: i use a mother fucking pentium d
[21:34:01] giant faggot: it runs hotter than my stove
[21:34:12] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): model # AM3450-UR30P and it's an acer with a replaced video card if you wanted to see it
[21:34:32] giant faggot: holy shit
[21:34:35] giant faggot: thaT THING IS GIANt
[21:34:58] giant faggot: look at that lack of documentation ebay is the best source on its capabilities lol
[21:35:17] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): i have some NVidia card instead (because the last computer i had crapped out but we could salvage the video card)
[21:35:31] giant faggot: nvidia fucking suck
[21:35:37] giant faggot: thats probably the problem
[21:35:49] giant faggot: you're going to want graphics by AMD
[21:36:05] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): nvidia = fast but high heat, amd = slow but cool right?
[21:36:20] giant faggot: nvidia = retardedly fast high heat and unstable
[21:36:27] giant faggot: amd = reliable fast and cool
[21:36:42] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): all i know is that the card was an upgrade
[21:36:44] giant faggot: amd's pretty much always the better choice unless you're an overclock dickwaver
[21:36:53] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): what's an overclock
[21:37:11] giant faggot: making your shitty hardware go faster than it should by using H4KER .exe files
[21:37:26] giant faggot: it tends to make the hardware go unreasonably hot though
[21:37:38] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): so it's something to do never
[21:37:48] giant faggot: it also tends to break shit
[21:37:49] giant faggot: e
[21:37:50] giant faggot: yea
[21:38:28] giant faggot: anyways ditch that shit and get something better
[21:38:44] giant faggot: dont ask me for recommendations because i dont follow the hardware manufacturer dickriding scene
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

the saga continues Empty Re: the saga continues

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:23 am

you've got it

i'm proud of you for wrekcin this homo with FACTS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am

amnmy wrote:[21:36:20] giant faggot: nvidia = retardedly fast high heat and unstable
i can't attest for its stability but remember, my nvidia card got its heat sink clogged with dust and its fan melted

anyway my dad doesn't give a shit cuz he bought me an nvidia video card and im not about to replace it because of freedom rights since it still works

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 am

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:[21:36:20] giant faggot: nvidia = retardedly fast high heat and unstable
i can't attest for its stability but remember, my nvidia card got its heat sink clogged with dust and its fan melted

anyway my dad doesn't give a shit cuz he bought me an nvidia video card and im not about to replace it because of freedom rights since it still works
nvidia is the enemy of your freedoms; go with AMD if you support the computing freedoms initiative and fight for the rights of every man like a true american

nvidia is objectively inferior to amd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 am

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

nvidia is the enemy of your freedoms; go with AMD if you support the computing freedoms initiative and fight for the rights of every man like a true american

ok post why like you did with steam

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 am

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

have you ever fucking tried to load nvidia drivers on free software? it's fucking impossible, you have to jump through a thousand hoops and usually it isn't even worth it because nvidia likes to brick linux systems and force you to recompile fucking everything. meanwhile there's AMD, doing things like partnering with novel for OpenSUSE/SUSE and being a major contributor to its development and making its (although proprietary) drivers easily accessable and safe for your systems

nvidia tries to pander to xxxtruegamerxxx types and pretty much forces you to use microshaft wangblows niggernet exploder 9, and even on wangblows their shit is still buggy and fucks shit up

nvidia is for if you have your fucking head up your ass and think SPEED > ALL, and that kind of state of mind tends to break your computer
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 am

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

have you ever fucking tried to load nvidia drivers on free software? it's fucking impossible, you have to jump through a thousand hoops and usually it isn't even worth it because nvidia likes to brick linux systems and force you to recompile fucking everything. meanwhile there's AMD, doing things like partnering with novel for OpenSUSE/SUSE and being a major contributor to its development and making its (although proprietary) drivers easily accessable and safe for your systems

nvidia tries to pander to xxxtruegamerxxx types and pretty much forces you to use microshaft wangblows niggernet exploder 9, and even on wangblows their shit is still buggy and fucks shit up

nvidia is for if you have your fucking head up your ass and think SPEED > ALL, and that kind of state of mind tends to break your computer
as far as graphics go i think smooth rendering > all and i haven't had trouble with my open source software so far

also what is your opinion on ATI

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 am

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

as far as graphics go i think smooth rendering > all and i haven't had trouble with my open source software so far

ATI was bought by AMD so they're the same guys
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 am

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

ATI was bought by AMD so they're the same guys
my laptop has a 64mb video card by them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am

ati was pretty baller back in the day, did u know they were a canadian company

also smooth rendering with nvidia is really difficult since 75% of the time it makes your computer catastrophically break and if you can actually get shit to work you get a fuck load of bugs and basically the entire nvidia userbase is a swathe of retards who responds to any form of a complaint about hardware issues with "U DID IT WRONG FAG NVIDIA IS PERFECT PC MASTER RACE™ FOR LIFE"

the only reason to use nvidia is if you're an xXxoverclockproxXx who thinks breaking everything in your coomputer get you somewhere in life
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 am

amnmy wrote:ati was pretty baller back in the day, did u know they were a canadian company

also smooth rendering with nvidia is really difficult since 75% of the time it makes your computer catastrophically break and if you can actually get shit to work you get a fuck load of bugs and basically the entire nvidia userbase is a swathe of retards who responds to any form of a complaint about hardware issues with "U DID IT WRONG FAG NVIDIA IS PERFECT PC MASTER RACE™ FOR LIFE"

the only reason to use nvidia is if you're an xXxoverclockproxXx who thinks breaking everything in your coomputer get you somewhere in life
the only time i can get the thing to render smooth frames is if there's like 2 3d things on screen

any more than that, like an asteroid belt, and the fucker is so fuckin choppy it almost lags

don't even get me started with space battles oh god
this problem might involve my shit processor though since it ran better on my dad's better processor

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 am

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:ati was pretty baller back in the day, did u know they were a canadian company

the only time i can get the thing to render smooth frames is if there's like 2 3d things on screen

any more than that, like an asteroid belt, and the fucker is so fuckin choppy it almost lags

this problem might involve my shit processor though since it ran better on my dad's better processor
google speccy, install it, show us what you're working with
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 am

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

i saw that pic of ur computer, you may have spent too much money on those dumb fucking ricer LCDs that could have gone into something that would make it a functioning computational engine
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

amnmy wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

i saw that pic of ur computer, you may have spent too much money on those dumb fucking ricer LCDs that could have gone into something that would make it a functioning computational engine
wasnt my money
besides it was a cheap emachines prebuilt piece of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

wasnt my money
still having your parents buy things for you
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

wasnt my money
when I was 12? yes

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

wasnt my money
when I was 12? yes
i bought my original laptop for myself when i was 11 n00b

also dont complain about lag if you're using windicks on a 5 year old computer
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 pm

i complain about everything

and I only bought bionicles back then

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm

install software freedoms and your computer will immediately become better

get a new computer though seriously

prebuilt master race
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 pm

i have other priorities for items I need to acquire

for example an automobile since a block in our town is a good half a mile

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 pm

spinnythings wrote:i have other priorities for items I need to acquire

maybe get some exercise and ride a bike
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 pm

amnmy wrote:

showing up to work all sweaty isn't very professional

besides the summers here get up to 110

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:

quit wearing a trenchcoat and fedora

and if you get sweaty from riding your bike you should ride it more often
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:10 pm

amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:

when the weather is nice I frequently go riding on the local trails

anyway I was referring to the uniforms

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:12 pm

spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
amnmy wrote:

when the weather is nice I frequently go riding on the local trails

anyway I was referring to the uniforms
you normally dont have to wear a uniform if you don't work at a place that is known for implying ex-convicts
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next