OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here

+2
RICK ROSS
mega!!!!
6 posters

Go down

just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here Empty just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:46 am

get ready
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here Empty Re: just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:47 am

psh if otx was a place in real life it would be a citadel on top of a steep ass cliff overlooking jagged rocks just off the coast of korea
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here Empty Re: just want to prepare you all that there may be a potential raid on here

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:48 am

please

it's just going to be Ratiosu and maybe some ROBLOX Off Topic users making six threads about something respectable member of society like Hitler
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 am

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:please

it's just going to be Ratiosu and maybe some ROBLOX Off Topic users making six threads about something respectable member of society like Hitler

well there's that

but ratiosu knows the patent!!!!!!!!!!
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 am

they wont be able to make more than 10 shitposts before being shut down

when you pair a noctournal canadian with a crazy motherfucker from arizona we're truly unstoppable
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 am

amsk8r wrote:they wont be able to make more than 10 shitposts before being shut down

when you pair a noctournal canadian with a crazy motherfucker from arizona we're truly unstoppable

i can imagine
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:26 am

scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:they wont be able to make more than 10 shitposts before being shut down

i can imagine
lol it's dying of inactivity anyways
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:28 am

amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:

i can imagine

yeah i can see considering ratiosu is allowing advertising of it on rot for the second or third time

also ammy he's back
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 am

scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:

i can imagine

yeah i can see considering ratiosu is allowing advertising of it on rot for the second or third time

also ammy he's back
that was probably a bot or something

i see seth lurking though <3333
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:

i can imagine

also ammy he's back

no seriously it seems to be the exact spot
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am

scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:

i can imagine

also ammy he's back

literally every IP in england geolocates to that exact spot
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am

amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:

i can imagine

also ammy he's back

literally every IP in england is in that exact spot

holy shit
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

If they raid in the afternoon of my timezone I'm going to be the only defence.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Magician wrote:If they raid in the afternoon of my timezone I'm going to be the only defence.
maji fights tooth and nail to obliterate the ROT menace

i'm noctournal on weekends so i might be sticking around too, but if i'm not remember that mods can ban
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Magician wrote:If they raid in the afternoon of my timezone I'm going to be the only defence.
i doubt we'd care much for a raider attacking us in the middle of the night
its a minor inconvenience at worst
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
yes yes because we actually know how to properly moderate a forum unlike other respectable members of society
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

tangy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
yes yes because we actually know how to properly moderate a forum unlike other respectable members of society
that and our community's pretty apathetic and at this point i think we're expecting it to happen anyways so when it does we'll likely just end up ignoring it
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

so ratiosu did actually say no go on a raid and that it would have no huge affect on us
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
tangy wrote:
appaloosa horse wrote:
that and our community's pretty apathetic and at this point i think we're expecting it to happen anyways so when it does we'll likely just end up ignoring it
we just dont give a fuck

whenever anyone tries shit we just point at them and laugh about their dick size before going back to regular shitposting, how forum moderation was meant to be done
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 pm

sweet wrote:so ratiosu did actually say no go on a raid and that it would have no huge affect on us
even he understands

it's funny because RD101 is AWOL so all they have left is ratio to moderate the forum and he's offline almost every hour of the day

we don't have to do anything; they're finished anyways
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

tangy wrote:
sweet wrote:so ratiosu did actually say no go on a raid and that it would have no huge affect on us
even he understands

it's funny because RD101 is AWOL so all they have left is ratio to moderate the forum and he's offline almost every hour of the day

yeah i suppose so
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

tangy wrote:
even he understands

such is the life when you live five to eight fucking hours ahead of your mostly american userbase
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

appaloosa horse wrote:
tangy wrote:
even he understands

such is the life when you live five to eight fucking hours ahead of your mostly american userbase
he's also tethered to dial up since england is a 3rd world state and they only have reasonable interbutt in london

doesn't stand a god damn chance
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum