OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesus fuck you cant go anywhere without the everpresent swarm of sjws

+10
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
alyaza
remiu hakurei
sinii
Urethra Franklin
RICK ROSS
Jeanne d'Arc
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
Faygo
chill the fuck out
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

jesus fuck you cant go anywhere without the everpresent swarm of sjws - Page 2 Empty Re: jesus fuck you cant go anywhere without the everpresent swarm of sjws

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:33 am

check your motherfucking privilege! neurotypical privilege! cis privilege! binary gender privilege! able-bodied privilege! thin privilege! straight privilege! human non-otherkin privilege! keyboard user privilege!
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

money : 322
bitches : 3
Humor : refined

Back to top Go down

jesus fuck you cant go anywhere without the everpresent swarm of sjws - Page 2 Empty Re: jesus fuck you cant go anywhere without the everpresent swarm of sjws

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:42 am

donald duck wrote:check your motherfucking privilege! neurotypical privilege! cis privilege! binary gender privilege! able-bodied privilege! thin privilege! straight privilege! human non-otherkin privilege! keyboard user privilege!
CHOKE ON A BAG OF DICKS!!!!! i literally hope your asshole prolapses!!!!! don't talk about appearance shaming, it's literally triggering to me!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SEXIST WHITE OPINION!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST TRANS* ACTIVISM & FAT RIGHTS SEPARATISM, YOU CISHET-OVERPRIVILEGED BROGRAMMER????? HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN BE FAT & HEALTHY, YOU GENDER-OVERPRIVILEGED BASEMENT DWELLER!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!! unfollow me right now.
sinii
sinii

money : 122
bitches : 1
Humor : what the hell stop editing my profile admins

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:46 am

sinii wrote:
donald duck wrote:check your motherfucking privilege! neurotypical privilege! cis privilege! binary gender privilege! able-bodied privilege! thin privilege! straight privilege! human non-otherkin privilege! keyboard user privilege!
CHOKE ON A BAG OF DICKS!!!!! i literally hope your asshole prolapses!!!!! don't talk about appearance shaming, it's literally triggering to me!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SEXIST WHITE OPINION!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST TRANS* ACTIVISM & FAT RIGHTS SEPARATISM, YOU CISHET-OVERPRIVILEGED BROGRAMMER????? HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN BE FAT & HEALTHY, YOU GENDER-OVERPRIVILEGED BASEMENT DWELLER!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!! unfollow me right now.
u know what????? fuck it. ppl like u deserve 2 die!!!!!! how is it so fuckinG DIFFICULT 2, ACCEPT GAY RIGHTS SEPARATISM & TRANS* ACTIVISM????? screw BINARY SUPREMACY!!!!!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ u should stop dehuMANIZING GRAYSEXUAL-TYPE RABBITKINS!!! acknowlEDGE THAT INSTITUTIONALIZED MASCULINITY KEEPS ME. FROM HAVING ANY DAMN RIGHTS, U BINARY-OVERPRIVILEGED SINGLETIST!!!!!!!! u guys r impossible.
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 am

fucking fags lel
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 am

tragic anus tales x wrote:fucking fags lel
oppressive cis scum
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 am

patriarchy wins again
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:54 am

tragic anus tales x wrote:fucking fags lel
oppressive hetero-privileged shitlord
sinii
sinii

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 am

/is gae
hahaha you dont know the ding from the dong :^)
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 am

RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 am

RICK ROSS wrote:
that is classic
burger king
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:58 am

i'm gayer than u. u just a quasihomosexual, uterus-bearer-privileged, patriarchal scum. i'm so done.
sinii
sinii

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 am

this thread gets gayer every post
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

make love to yourself in a furnace, you fedora-wearing omniromantic-ignoring able-body-overprivileged hitler
sinii
sinii

Back to top Go down

Post by Faygo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:12 am

as a former user of tumblr i will have to ruin the fun and say that this is not how sjws work
Faygo
Faygo

money : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 am

#notalltumblrusers

ehh it just doesn't roll of the tongue nicely does it
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 am

misandry wrote:as a former user of tumblr i will have to ruin the fun and say that this is not how sjws work
from my experience it sort of is. but you know, satire, lol. did you think we were being serious
sinii
sinii

Back to top Go down

Post by Faygo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 am

sinii wrote:
misandry wrote:as a former user of tumblr i will have to ruin the fun and say that this is not how sjws work
from my experience it sort of is. but you know, satire, lol. did you think we were being serious
nope
just be more realistic about it

but then again social justice is one huge lump of trolls and batshit crazy people that it's impossible to draw the line
Faygo
Faygo

Back to top Go down

Post by Faygo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 am

never 4get the chick who insisted that white people aren't allowed to be gay
Faygo
Faygo

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 am

misandry wrote:never 4get the chick who insisted that white people aren't allowed to be gay
fuck
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:20 am

misandry wrote:never 4get the chick who insisted that white people aren't allowed to be gay
i hate those types of SJWs the most. one time i had a tumblr feminist really angry at me because i was transgender, not even joking
sinii
sinii

Back to top Go down

Post by Faygo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:20 am

donald duck wrote:
fuck
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN THE TUMBLR POLICE WILL FUCK YOU UP
Faygo
Faygo

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:29 pm

who gives a fuck
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm

so is this thread anything that couldnt be put in surreal because this is pretty much what that thread is for
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:25 am

yeah probably
remiu hakurei
remiu hakurei

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 am

waht
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum