OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic

4 posters

Go down

9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic Empty 9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:34 pm

as annotated by twelve year old rtcity

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING
In December 20[illegible], war began, it all started on the 8th. I awoke to chaos. As I ran outside my brick house, I was FEAR troops attacking my city, Robloxia City, I began to run for my life, and soon I was in downtown. Just after 8:45 AM, I ran into Zustakri, a fellow soldier of mine, alerted me that the city would be taken over in a few days if nothing was done. I ran towards our recruitment centre, an explosive sent me flying. It was three minutes later, I got up and noticed a small puff of smoke, I ran towards it, by the time I reached it, it had grown! I ran to aid them, only to find the Centre burning. I asked "What happened?" only to get no reply from anyone, then as I got a hose, the fire spread.
(See next page)

There's a couple of pictures on this page, let me sum them up in the order they appear.
*A robloxian, probably the main character of this, I don't know.
*WAR! in double struck, with a red W and exclamation point, a white A and a blue R.
*A guy with a black uniform and cap shooting and killing a guy in a blue uniform and cap, marked "FEAR" and "X101st" respectively. There's a guy underneath these two in the same blue uniform and cap as the guy being killed, for some reason. He seems quite oblivious to his friend dying.
*A poster, presumably, with "WAR! X101st raid destroys FEAR base!" and a crude drawing of an X101st watching the base explode.
PAGE 2:
to a surrounding building, that building was full of propane, the fire got to it, and then...

BANG!!! A massive explosion flew the building in two, and with it, half the Centre. It was three hours after the explosion when we were alerted of a FEAR brigade near the base, it seemed we had no weapons left, however, the gun room was untouched. I ran and grabbed a carbine and a shotgun, then I began to run outside, FEAR was now attacking, and we were outnumbered, of course. After awhile, they fell back, and we had survived. Well, some of us anyways.

Pictures, in order of appearance.
*A scene of fire spreading over a small gap between the center and a cluster of buildings. Smoke is billowing everywhere.
*The recruitment center after the explosion? I can't really tell, I'll just assume that it is.
*A poorly drawn scene of the building full of propane exploding and falling over. It's apparently a skyscraper too, because it's fairly tall in this drawing compared to everything around it. The recruitment center is still on fire in the shot, too. No damage though.

CHAPTER 2: WORLD WAR WUT?

It was three days ago when war began. Now dubbed as "World War Wut", it was the most idiotic war of ALL time. Or so we thought. It was January 3rd, 2017, and war officially began, as Robloxia City was attacked by FEAR again, this time, they brought artillery, it began to pound the city, killing hundreds. I was a survivor, but this had only begun.

(SEE NEXT PAGE)

Pictures again
*A very crude, albeit gory drawing of a dead X101st, who has apparently been shot somewhere in the vicinity of eight times, and had one of his eyes destroyed, or something equally horrible, as the area where it should be is spewing blood as if he'd slit his throat. It is aptly labeled "Dead X101st."
*A plane bombing a building, I think. I can't really tell. What I can tell is that the building is on fire, and it's got cracks all over it. It's also missing a fairly sizable chunk of its right side, and there's one poor sap trapped in the middle section of the building. There's a plane overhead, which I think is bombing the building, but there's what looks to be a crudely drawn explosion around it so maybe not. Also, the picture is labeled "Explosive Death (2026)." Your guess is as good as mine.

HAPTER 3: RIOTS OF THE WAR

Riots plagued Robloxia City, many by force, the Cazubë St. Protest quickly turned into th Cazubë-Bökurst Riot, Sabanda Av turned into Death Avenue and Skavie riots. Barlae Rd was the site of 32 dead police and 36 protesters, close to half of the city was rioting and nearly 45% of the population was evacuated out of the city and to nearby Iscobi City. 327 buildings were torched, 171 demolished, 667 damaged, and the loss of 12,000,000 dollars made the city spiral into chaos. Just after 4:45 on January 18th

(SEE NEXT PAGE)

Pictures, as usual.
*A picture of several people standing in a field, one is running towards something with a gun, the others are standing around randomly. In the background is a mass of stick figures, and a number of buildings, two of which are on fire. This is labeled as "Dü Zki Riot"
*Two terrified people running, with a store in the background, someone inside looking out with a somewhat confused face. This is also labeled as "Dü Zki Riot"
*Presumably the main character from pages ago, with a rather unamused face. He's also saying "Wut?", or at least I think he is.

was when the day the El Gombe riots began, they were originally protests but of course they got out of control eventually becoming a riot against the war!

Pictures
*There are five boxes on this page, four are just text. These four boxes say "NOW RIOT!", "RIOT! >:| :3", "PROTEST! DO NOT RIOT!!" and "RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT RIOT!".
*The other one is a probably unfinished one, because it only shows a woman about to be assaulted by someone with a torch, and a guy randomly looking behind him. It's also labeled "EL GOMBE Riot"
PAGE 6 (LAST PAGE):

CHAPTER 4 [you read]: Chaos War

After the battle, I was hiding in the former recruitment centre, I looked out the window, I saw the city, and while looking out I saw a battalion of X-101st, as the enemy attack began, half the army was NAPALME'D, and many burned to death, the aftermath was horrific. (see next page)

SEE NEXT PAGE

Pictures:
*A picture of a wall of fire, courtesy of the napalm, and many stick figures running from it.
*Several X-101st, including the main character, in a little shootout, or something. Nobody's actually firing their gun, so I don't know.
*More of the devastation from the napalm. Nothing new.
*The main character looks out the window. Nothing interesting.
*Some guy saying "OMG K WUT NOW K YUS NOW NUB" for some ungodly reason. I cringed at this.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic Empty Re: 9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic

Post by Grix Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:12 pm

sammy slamjammy wrote:As I ran outside my brick house, I was FEAR troops attacking my city,

i just got to this and i started giggling
Grix
Grix

money : 217
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic Empty Re: 9 year old rtcity writes an x-101st fanfic

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 pm

i didnt edit any of it so it's what was actually written down on paper once upon a time
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 pm

.gauy
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:28 pm

cool
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down