OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now

+3
Urethra Franklin
Bam! C
alyaza
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Empty tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

http://business.gearlive.com/venturus/article/tumblr-user-numbers-in-massive-freefall-q214/

best summarized by this one person

tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Tumblr_n6m5alNsui1qf9djko1_500
tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Tumblr_n6m5alNsui1qf9djko2_r1_500
tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Tumblr_n6m5alNsui1qf9djko3_r1_500
If the post above doesn’t singularly explain in one mere sentence how entirely fucked up tumblr is, then I don’t know what does.  You couldn’t ask for a better demonstration.

For far too many people, joining tumblr is like walking into a social clothing store, and picking out the latest fads to wear to “fit in” and feel “special”.

You don’t need other people to tell you how to think, or what to beAnd you sure as hell shouldn’t be glamorizing persecution and oppression, nor should you be lowering the value of suffering, just so you can apply it to yourselves for your own, sad little game of “Who’s the biggest victim?”. 
This “social justice” bullshit has already driven away over seven million users, and made tumblr a disastrous investment for Yahoo, because they can’t get any advertisers to touch it with a ten-foot pole.
Also, never forget that the person who first made “die cis scum” into a catch phrase later decided that they were no longer trans, and that it was “just a phase” they had gone through.
It’s one thing to know in your heart who you really are inside.  It’s another thing entirely to appropriate labels out of a desire for popularity, or to make up new reasons to feel “oppressed” just to get attention.  It’s also horribly offensive to those who genuinely are oppressed for their differences.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Empty Re: tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:00 am

Half the shit in the comments sound made up.

Back to top Go down

tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now Empty Re: tumblr is kind of sort of getting fucked sideways right now

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 am

im sure half of the comments are made up because that's how these things usually work
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:18 am

what you can’t do on tumblr you can basically do on any other site on the internet

“waaah people are mad at me for calling black people the n word ;_;”

"wahh why don't minorities like my racism ;_;"

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 am

"why dont people enjoy being called various offensive words specifically designed to offend?"
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 am

I fucking love this
thank op
tumblr is gayer than anything on this earf
the only golden pricks in the shitfam are the legitimate fucking blogs
Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:41 am

"waah i'm systematically oppressed by skinny white men who are comfortable in having their penises"
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 am

Gri✖ wrote:Half the shit in the comments sound made up.

At least that is what I fucking hope
I mean to legitimately have some of these opinions automatically makes you a nutjob

Speaking of the personification of tumblr, this shitfucking great rOT thread featuring Lcke

hard gay wrote:don't misgender me, dweeb

freddie mercury-tier aidsfucking wrote:what is your damage if i have a gender neutral identity
ugh nerds are such
nerds

now that's what i call faggotry wrote:the population of nin-binary tumblr users is not directly proportional nor indeed anywhere relevant to my neutral identity
i do not see why you think this way

dicks galore wrote:i learned of the concept by exploring social justice plights via tumblr
and then realized that i am identifiable as genderless based on how i work and think
that doesnt make it a "tumblr thing"
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am

durhrh
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:04 pm

violent semen inferno wrote:Speaking of the personification of tumblr, this shitfucking great rOT thread featuring Lcke

Lcke are you legitimately quoting Borderlands 2??

As a former tumblrfag I get his point of view but you know;
shit thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 pm

god lcke did tumblr really screw with your mind THIS much that you think you're some androgynous person

Fucking homo.
I'm gonna androg myself up and make this dude so mad he won't know whether to punch me or fuck me.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Gri✖ wrote:
god lcke did tumblr really screw with your mind THIS much that you think you're some androgynous person

Fucking homo.
I'm gonna androg myself up and make this dude so mad he won't know whether to punch me or fuck me.
lcke is gay
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:29 pm

UNSTOPPABLE AMERICAN F-22 wrote:
Gri✖ wrote:

Fucking homo.
lcke is gay
Everybody who uses roblox is gay.
It's like the staff want you to get beat up.

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:21 pm

lckelear is pretty much tumblr epitomized he's a sjw and demiromantic
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 pm

come on guys he isn't that much tumblr
Bam! C
Bam! C

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:27 pm

he literally said when the filter on rejected was changed entirely to "AUTISM" that it was "ABLEIST"
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 pm

i know people way more cringes and tumblr than lickey yo cut him some slack
Bam! C
Bam! C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

I rememeber there was chick on tumblr who was like "white people shouldn't be allowed to be gay"

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

no hes pretty tumblr i bet if i went on his tumbler blog id find plenty of sjw shit
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 pm

tumblr is for faggots im proud to have never gone on there
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:18 pm

fuck off with tumblr shit not even tipsy cares about
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:19 pm

itt epoch says nobody cares thread has 19 replies and actual discussion
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:22 pm

oh yeah you got some real heated discussion going on here
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:25 pm

considering what has previously been achieved id say this is quite the accomplishment
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 pm

yeah nah
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next