OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE MATTURE

+2
alyaza
admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MORE MATTURE - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE MATTURE

Post by chill the fuck out Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm

deadspin wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:the mean age here is like 19 bro so ur not the top of the world anymore sorry!

i never wanted to be top of the world. i just didn't like being called a 13 year old, so i told you my age, and then you had to get really pissy about it
cinnaomon <#
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:because you're a loser who still plays a game for kids half your age under the guise of the sports forum of said game (which is literally one of the worst sections, fuck you and your "WE'RE #1 SF FTW UBER ALLES" bullshit)

i just said i prefered it. what's wrong with having an opinion?

deadspin

money : 49
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
notorious ams wrote:
20. You must be pretty used to jacking yourself off about being 18 years old like it's some kind of achievement when you frequent an actual forum for kids but that don't fly here

no, i was just wondering what their age was. why does everything have to be about me being 18?

Well you seem to be waving it around as a status symbol to impress the kiddies on lego-forum from what I've seen.

nope. skaterjamsk8r said i was a 13 year old or something, and i told him i was 18, and then he said that i was a loser, and then we are down this pathetic shit spiral

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

deadspin wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:the mean age here is like 19 bro so ur not the top of the world anymore sorry!

i never wanted to be top of the world. i just didn't like being called a 13 year old, so i told you my age, and then you had to get really pissy about it
Nobody called you a 13 year old, in fact you called Magician a "13 year old
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm

deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
notorious ams wrote:
20. You must be pretty used to jacking yourself off about being 18 years old like it's some kind of achievement when you frequent an actual forum for kids but that don't fly here

no, i was just wondering what their age was. why does everything have to be about me being 18?

Well you seem to be waving it around as a status symbol to impress the kiddies on lego-forum from what I've seen.

nope. skaterjamsk8r said i was a 13 year old or something, and i told him i was 18, and then he said that i was a loser, and then we are down this pathetic shit spiral

You're very fragile aren't you?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:22 pm

notorious ams wrote:
deadspin wrote:

Nobody called you a 13 year old, in fact you called Magician a "13 year old

i was under the guise that everyone here was much younger than me, as it was a big time loser thing to be old and still use the internet

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:

we've already established this. yes. i am a faggot crybaby

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
notorious ams wrote:

When you spend several years collecting up dose sweet, sweet ~respect points~ from your fellow lego-man broz you tend to get a little full of yourself le sagan 
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:

if you think you have to prove something to someone who has a different opinion that you likely don't care about (and if you did, you would have confronted earlier) then you are pathetic, and quite possibly, a piece of shit
thx good
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 pm

the closest i got to calling you a 13 year old kid was when i said you were probably 1 when the new jersey devils won the stanley cup back in 2003 so if thats what you're talking about then HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:26 pm

nonatums wrote:
deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:

if you think you have to prove something to someone who has a different opinion that you likely don't care about (and if you did, you would have confronted earlier) then you are pathetic, and quite possibly, a piece of shit
thx good

i have already proved that i am a massive faggot

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Fri May 30, 2014 9:45 pm

deadspin wrote:
nonatums wrote:
deadspin wrote:

thx good

i have already proved that i am a massive faggot
are you just gonna say you are a faggot or just leave because you are already giving us information we know
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat May 31, 2014 4:07 am

still the best
alyaza
alyaza
wizard