OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

otx officially transcends just pissing off ROT on Roblox

+4
link63
Magician
admin
alyaza
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

otx officially transcends just pissing off ROT on Roblox - Page 2 Empty Re: otx officially transcends just pissing off ROT on Roblox

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 5:50 pm

notorious ams wrote:Passive aggressive: check
Has difficulty with capitalization: check
Whining about sparing use of "gay" as an insult: check
Artificial maturity: check

What's your tumblr?

http://worstdril.tumblr.com/

deadspin

money : 49
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

otx officially transcends just pissing off ROT on Roblox - Page 2 Empty Re: otx officially transcends just pissing off ROT on Roblox

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i feel like kindly pointing out that i am literally gay and that that isnt at all homophobic

using "gay" as an insult is pretty homophobic, imo.

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 pm

deadspin wrote:i was just posting some common courtesy. it's rude to hate people for who they are, especially when you are a  roman catholic.

Haha, you're so obnoxious.
It's no wonder you need Roblox to simulate a social life.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

baaaaaaaaaw hes using faggot he's a hateful homophobe i literally cannot stop sucking dick!!!!!!!! - tatoberry
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:i was just posting some common courtesy. it's rude to hate people for who they are, especially when you are a  roman catholic.

i've been owned yet again by the homophobic anime avatar guy who posts on a faux-OT which someone actually paid for

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 pm

deadspin wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:i feel like kindly pointing out that i am literally gay and that that isnt at all homophobic

no, it's an example of the euphemism treadmill. if anything it's less insulting calling someone gay cuz in that context it means the fairly minor insult "stupid" whereas if someone is legitimately gay and you call them that because they are gay, that leaves them open to persecution in about 80% of the world
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Well I'll have you know that Thunderdome is a proudly Islamic forum and man-lust is a sin against the great merciful Allah and shall be punished by stoning
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:

i've been owned yet again by the homophobic anime avatar guy who posts on a faux-OT which someone actually paid for
that delicious ad hominem.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

haha do you pretend to be bigenderqueer trans Australian trans-trans-transgender to fit in with your social justice buddies too
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

SHUT UP MOM THIS IS WHO I AM!!!!!!!!!
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 5:59 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:
deadspin wrote:

no, it's an example of the euphemism treadmill. if anything it's less insulting calling someone gay cuz in that context it means the fairly minor insult "stupid" whereas if someone is legitimately gay and you call them that because they are gay, that leaves them open to persecution in about 80% of the world

i don't think gay = stupid in any way but okay have your own thoughts

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 5:59 pm

notorious ams wrote:haha do you pretend to be bigenderqueer trans Australian trans-trans-transgender to fit in with your social justice buddies too

i am a straight white cismale so they refuse to hang out with me. ironically, it means i have to hang out with you people instead

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 pm

He came here just to go "Yeah sure whatever you say" to any post.
Ego needs a lot of fuel, eh?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 pm

deadspin wrote:
notorious ams wrote:haha do you pretend to be bigenderqueer trans Australian trans-trans-transgender to fit in with your social justice buddies too

i am a straight white cismale so they refuse to hang out with me. ironically, it means i have to hang out with you people instead

So you don't have any friends like I thought?
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Magician wrote:He came here just to go "Yeah sure whatever you say" to any post.

as i already posted, my ego has been reduced to mere ashes. i am unable to cope, and am just accepting all insults now

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm

deadspin wrote:i don't think gay = stupid in any way but okay have your own thoughts
thats the definition when you use it as an insult lol

deadspin wrote:i am a straight white cismale so they refuse to hang out with me. ironically, it means i have to hang out with you people instead
bawwwwwwwww
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm

how much do u bench faggot (tons)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:

would you like to be friends?

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:

oooh shit you just got burned tato
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 6:03 pm

deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:He came here just to go "Yeah sure whatever you say" to any post.

as i already posted, my ego has been reduced to mere ashes. i am unable to cope, and am just accepting all insults now

Mature man from a forum about lego masterfully deflects criticism.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 30, 2014 6:03 pm

proof that ireland is the superior culture when it comes to witty remarks
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:

actually i accepted the criticism, tore down my per-existing notions of my own id, and allow you to criticize me until i have succesfully reached a point where i am a better human being

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:08 pm

dat feel when tato thinks his passive aggressive tumblr shenanigans will work on this forum full of grizzled Allah-loving Pakistani patriots

maybe on your favorite forum for twelve year olds taking Junior Soccer
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 pm

deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:

actually i accepted the criticism, tore down my per-existing notions of my own id, and allow you to criticize me until i have succesfully reached a point where i am a better human being

Mature man from a forum about lego continues to use his master technique of deflecting criticism.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by deadspin Fri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Magician wrote:
deadspin wrote:
Magician wrote:

Mature man from a forum about lego continues to use his master technique of deflecting criticism.

okay yes. im a massive faggot with no friends who posts online on a forum with other children. please murder me

deadspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next