OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doom

+3
Grody Pineman
link63
dogtranswoman328
7 posters

Go down

doom Empty doom

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:13 pm

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Troll_WAD

til all it takes to platinum madify the doom community is to make an elaborately shitty mod
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

doom Empty Re: doom

Post by link63 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Doom is glorious, especially Doom 2

I love the arcadey feel to it and its just so much fun to chainsaw and shoot demons.
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Grody Pineman Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:04 pm

played this game for the first time about two or three years ago
the game is really fast paced, chaotic and fun, it has an amazing soundtrack
suddenly, that fucking phobos lab with the dark rooms and the goddamn horror music
Grody Pineman
Grody Pineman

money : 47
bitches : 1
Humor : Pine

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

This is not a joke, and I say this with complete sincerity... Glassyman, stop making Doom wads—it is embarrassing. You do not try, and you have shown no capability or desire to improve your work. Your Gamarra wads are nothing more than childish projects meant to poke fun at those who have "wronged you", and without any real humor or tact. Calling people gay and having them crap their pants is not even worth a chuckle. It is juvenile and undignified and, again, I beg of you, stop making Doom wads.

I contemplated even nominating the Gamarra maps, since publicity is what the author wants. I have taught enough children to know that you do not reward bad behavior with attention, since it gives positive reinforcement of their actions. By nominating these "projects" I am giving credence to an author who deserves neither recognition or attention. This is not a joke; these maps are terrible, and I am begging you, do not click the link in the header and play them... that is only giving attention where it is not deserved. Why did I chose to list the Gamarra series if I feel this strongly? Well, this IS the worst wad category, and they truly are the worst wads available this year. Glassyman has been making Gamarra maps for a little over a year now, and it needs to be said that they are terrible.

What infuriates me is the utter lack of quality and talent in these projects; they are merely hacked together and feature some of the most childish jokes ever... the kind elementary children find funny. No, scratch that, they have better taste... I know. There is no attempt by the author to improve their skill or attempt to make meaningful maps that contribute to the artistic nature of this community. Blackfish was panned by the community for being terrible... but even he made an effort to improve. I just don't see it here.

I did not include a picture because it is a waste of bandwidth as well as my time to take a screenshot. Do not play these maps, I beg of you... for your sake. My final words of parting are to Glassyman... please, stop making maps. If you are not going to take modding seriously, stop, and quit forcing your immature, juvenile attempts at humor on us. We do not want it.

comedy gold
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 am

hahahahahahaha my wad folder is already 450mb and I still have about 170 to download liberal arts degree and this is just the good/exceptionally terrible shit
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 am

Maybe oakers could host it since it probably takes like 2mb ram
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 pm

resident faggot wrote:This is not a joke, and I say this with complete sincerity... Glassyman, stop making Doom wads—it is embarrassing.  You do not try, and you have shown no capability or desire to improve your work.  Your Gamarra wads are nothing more than childish projects meant to poke fun at those who have "wronged you", and without any real humor or tact.  Calling people gay and having them crap their pants is not even worth a chuckle.  It is juvenile and undignified and, again, I beg of you, stop making Doom wads.

I contemplated even nominating the Gamarra maps, since publicity is what the author wants.  I have taught enough children to know that you do not reward bad behavior with attention, since it gives positive reinforcement of their actions.  By nominating these "projects" I am giving credence to an author who deserves neither recognition or attention.  This is not a joke; these maps are terrible, and I am begging you, do not click the link in the header and play them... that is only giving attention where it is not deserved.  Why did I chose to list the Gamarra series if I feel this strongly?  Well, this IS the worst wad category, and they truly are the worst wads available this year.  Glassyman has been making Gamarra maps for a little over a year now, and it needs to be said that they are terrible.

What infuriates me is the utter lack of quality and talent in these projects; they are merely hacked together and feature some of the most childish jokes ever... the kind elementary children find funny.  No, scratch that, they have better taste... I know.  There is no attempt by the author to improve their skill or attempt to make meaningful maps that contribute to the artistic nature of this community.  Blackfish  was panned by the community for being terrible... but even he made an effort to improve.  I just don't see it here.

I did not include a picture because it is a waste of bandwidth as well as my time to take a screenshot.  Do not play these maps, I beg of you... for your sake.  My final words of parting are to Glassyman... please, stop making maps.  If you are not going to take modding seriously, stop, and quit forcing your immature, juvenile attempts at humor on us.  We do not want it.

comedy gold
funneh calling someone a child when you watch digdong
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 pm

The only part I wrote was comedy gold
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm

resident faggot wrote:This is not a joke, and I say this with complete sincerity... Glassyman, stop making Doom wads—it is embarrassing. You do not try, and you have shown no capability or desire to improve your work. Your Gamarra wads are nothing more than childish projects meant to poke fun at those who have "wronged you", and without any real humor or tact. Calling people gay and having them crap their pants is not even worth a chuckle. It is juvenile and undignified and, again, I beg of you, stop making Doom wads.

I contemplated even nominating the Gamarra maps, since publicity is what the author wants. I have taught enough children to know that you do not reward bad behavior with attention, since it gives positive reinforcement of their actions. By nominating these "projects" I am giving credence to an author who deserves neither recognition or attention. This is not a joke; these maps are terrible, and I am begging you, do not click the link in the header and play them... that is only giving attention where it is not deserved. Why did I chose to list the Gamarra series if I feel this strongly? Well, this IS the worst wad category, and they truly are the worst wads available this year. Glassyman has been making Gamarra maps for a little over a year now, and it needs to be said that they are terrible.

What infuriates me is the utter lack of quality and talent in these projects; they are merely hacked together and feature some of the most childish jokes ever... the kind elementary children find funny. No, scratch that, they have better taste... I know. There is no attempt by the author to improve their skill or attempt to make meaningful maps that contribute to the artistic nature of this community. Blackfish was panned by the community for being terrible... but even he made an effort to improve. I just don't see it here.

I did not include a picture because it is a waste of bandwidth as well as my time to take a screenshot. Do not play these maps, I beg of you... for your sake. My final words of parting are to Glassyman... please, stop making maps. If you are not going to take modding seriously, stop, and quit forcing your immature, juvenile attempts at humor on us. We do not want it.

comedy gold
source pls
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm

fuck you glassyman
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm

its one of the cacowards for worst mod I think it might be the 15th or so but check them all
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 pm

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?file=levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/tohodoom.zip

gimme the girls! Touhou Sex Frenzy!!! AHHHH!!! OH YEAH! ~0/5
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 pm

master caster wrote:http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?file=levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/tohodoom.zip

gimme the girls! Touhou Sex Frenzy!!! AHHHH!!! OH YEAH! ~0/5
oh yeah that exists haha it's one of the troll wads as you could tell that pissed people off mega
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

"average touhou fanwork"

HIYOOOO
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Fuck the comments on these wads are glorious
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 pm

pm B+)

hahahahAHAHAHa my doom folder is now 2.26GB and always growing when it's done I'll upload it to mediafire for my niggies to download

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>le feel when the zdoom exec is like 700kb
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mfw
doom 1964595339 
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:31 pm

me and my polish friend played doom, several times
i remember playing it from 7 to 2am with him once. was falling asleep at the keyboard but we pressed on

i remember this one weird place, there was a cyberdemon and we couldnt get to him and it took us forever to kill him because he was in a very inconvenient location and there were tons of drop downs and lavas and i estimate it took us about 30-40 minutes to kill him. we died many times
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:51 pm

when i make the niggy file i'll even include the playstation version of doom & an emulator because it's the easiest to pirate and best it has levels from doom 1 and 2 and shit B+)
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:54 pm

niggy .zip folder*
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 pm

IT IS FINISHED

downloading playstation version of doom as we speak afterwards i'm zipping and uploading and posting it

then i'll beg oaky to host it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 pm

3.02 gb for the whole thing liberal arts degree damn nigga damn
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 pm

because i am a dumbass i ended up staying up so that this could get uploaded liberal arts degree you guys better use the shit out of this
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 am

haha sorry fd but you wasted your time
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:29 am

fuckin ashole i'll get ammy to yell at you to host it BULLY
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 am

fine i'll just play these gigabyes of unzipped doom wads all by myself nerds :'+(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum