OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bitching and moaning school edition

+20
QueenTipsy
Magician
trashboat
sseriousness
carl
Urethra Franklin
spinnythings
Viral
mega!!!!
stalin
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
got places to be
seth2
Helen
RICK ROSS
admin
dogtranswoman328
glorious master caster
alyaza
24 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

bitching and moaning school edition - Page 13 Empty Re: bitching and moaning school edition

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am

He's watching "fairy tales" whatever the fuck that is.
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

bitching and moaning school edition - Page 13 Empty Re: bitching and moaning school edition

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:31 am

fairy TAIL. my cousin wanted me to watch that shit whats it like

also one time on /v/ i saw a gif of a dragon man blowing on a game cartridge which was bizarre but now i need to know what show that's from :'<
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:35 am

flammer flamdingus wrote:fairy TAIL. my cousin wanted me to watch that shit whats it like

also one time on /v/ i saw a gif of a dragon man blowing on a game cartridge which was bizarre but now i need to know what show that's from :'<
it looks FUCKING RETARDED (like all anime but this is outstanding)
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

no seriously though this PISSES ME OFF

we get an hour in the morning in fridays where we get to study and get homework or other shit done. anything goes. this loser is using this great opprotunity provided by our great school to watch gay ass jap cartoons. what a fucking loser
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

xplane!
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

im short of calling him the fuck out in this library full of people
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 am

master caster wrote:no seriously though this PISSES ME OFF

we get an hour in the morning in fridays where we get to study and get homework or other shit done. anything goes. this loser is using this great opprotunity provided by our great school to watch gay ass jap cartoons. what a fucking loser
get mad nerd what if his bus gets to school super gay and early and he doesn't have anything else to do
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 am

flammer flamdingus wrote:xplane!
i dont know it just looks gay as fuck something a middle schooler would love

im not really paying attention to his screen though
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 am

flammer flamdingus wrote:
master caster wrote:no seriously though this PISSES ME OFF

get mad nerd what if his bus gets to school super gay and early and he doesn't have anything else to do
yeah you're a loser like he is so im not shocked that you don't understand

also lol no it doesn't he came to the library the moment the study block started and started watching his annamays on youtube i'm usually one of the first kids to get to school short of the chinese girl that works at the breakfast club
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 am

weeaboos are pathetic but champions like myself walk on the backs of all the other failures

after all track stars don't hate the guy who always comes in last place in a race, just means less competition
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 am

uhh ok?? soooo maybe he just got to school the same time he did every other day and didn't have anything to do besides watch nip cartoons??????????????
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:42 am

flammer flamdingus wrote:uhh ok?? soooo maybe he just got to school the same time he did every other day and didn't have anything to do besides watch nip cartoons??????????????
at our school there's ALWAYS something better to do

even if he was somehow completely caught up with the whole curriculum and didn't need the STUDY block he could pick out a book and read it instead of watching losertoons
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:45 am

master caster wrote:
flammer flamdingus wrote:uhh ok?? soooo maybe he just got to school the same time he did every other day and didn't have anything to do besides watch nip cartoons??????????????
at our school there's ALWAYS something better to do

even if he was somehow completely caught up with the whole curriculum and didn't need the STUDY block he could pick out a book and read it instead of watching losertoons
what if they all suck or he's already read them

quit getting mad at shit loser
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:46 am

"or he's already read them"

lmao it's a library
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 am

"quit getting mad at shit loser"

-butthurt nerd who seeks out pro-atheist websites to cry and whine about
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 am

nigger my library has manga and like 3 other decent books and i've read them all no matter how large it is overall
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 am

LOL i'll take a pic of our library's selection when it's less crowded right now

also lol nerd reads manga *cringe!*
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:50 am

hahahaha you had better fucking believe he's reading emo comics on tumblr now

still don't think he's a faggot?
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 am

i thought he had shitty taste one way or the other but he wasn't exactly in the wrong to be goofing off in the library

i read manga in public before the selection ran out and the worst i got was "why would you want to read that jap shit" i would tell them "it's translated" and they'd go OHHHHHH and other times they'd go "i don't care why are you reading that" "because i like it" and they left it at that

they may have been trying to provoke weeaboo rage to see if i was a fag or a not fag i actually got 2 friends from carrying around one piece so yeah
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 am

other responses include "oh wow you read chinese?? wooow" "is that maingay" "aren't those those chinese comics you read backwards" "OMG WOW SOMEONE ELSE WHO READS MANGA BE MY BFF6EVER XD" "what the fuck is that" and "are you a weeaboo"

like any truly mad nerd i don't understand how people can mix up chinese and japanese but i didn't yell at them or anything gay like that
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 am

Kk nerd idc
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

more boring shit at school
nothing new, just the usual project due in 3-4 days in every class
sex ed
4th period, which was the most boring class in first semester, is now my favorite class because every other is awful
stalin
stalin
LORD OF THE SPERGS

money : 1661
bitches : 19
Humor : WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 am

your teacher must be doing a shitty job if you think learning about how all of the STDs look on vaginas isn't at least a little exciting

i laughed so much in sex ed when i took it two years ago
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 am

zac of hte mac wrote:your teacher must be doing a shitty job if you think learning about how all of the STDs look on vaginas isn't at least a little exciting

had sex ed a few years back when I was 11 or 12, whole class is giggling very nervously and im completely deadpan. I was desensitized at an early age
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

tangy wrote:
zac of hte mac wrote:your teacher must be doing a shitty job if you think learning about how all of the STDs look on vaginas isn't at least a little exciting

had sex ed a few years back when I was 11 or 12, whole class is giggling very nervously and im completely deadpan. I was desensitized at an early age
same

"would you nerds knock it the fuck off already i mean damn you were born with this stuff attached to you its not like its a joke"
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next