OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

u know i pretty much dont have any friends outside of ottd

+7
Urethra Franklin
RICK ROSS
blues
dogtranswoman328
admin
zacmaq
alyaza
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

u know i pretty much dont have any friends outside of ottd - Page 2 Empty Re: u know i pretty much dont have any friends outside of ottd

Post by Urethra Franklin Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:30 am

mrspurinization wrote:he gave it all up for that sweet pony roleplay sex

i don't know how people get off to images of pastel-colored horses fucking other pastel-color horses, but damn are they desperate for a bit of pony sex
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

u know i pretty much dont have any friends outside of ottd - Page 2 Empty Re: u know i pretty much dont have any friends outside of ottd

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 am

shogo wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:he gave it all up for that sweet pony roleplay sex

i don't know how people get off to images of pastel-colored horses fucking other pastel-color horses, but damn are they desperate for a bit of pony sex
well we like to say he got permabanned for fucking horses but it actually goes deeper than that
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 am

what do you do at home man
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 am

bloomberg wrote:what do you do at home man
The same thing that other men like him have done to pass the time for millennia

jerk it
Helen
Helen

money : 1151
bitches : -493

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm

mrspurinization wrote:dont feel bad though OP at least you aren't dogman who has no friends online or offline
dogman's only companion is the voice in his head whispering "remember the good ol dayses..." over and over
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Twelve Forty AM wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:dont feel bad though OP at least you aren't dogman who has no friends online or offline
dogman's only companion is the voice in his head whispering "remember the good ol dayses..." over and over
literally lold
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:13 pm

purn wrote:

jerk it
that, vidjer and internet

like when i was little i would always ask "how did people entertain themselves when there was no work and no technalEDGY" and now i know, socializing and sex
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
purn wrote:

jerk it

like when i was little i would always ask "how did people entertain themselves when there was no work and no technalEDGY" and now i know, socializing and sex
well IDK, way back before technology (early 1900s and prior) everyone was a fuckin prude i think people read books or got super drunk

from the 50s onwards though? oh hell yea that was a sex bonanza like none has ever witnessed
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
purn wrote:

jerk it

well IDK, way back before technology (early 1900s and prior) everyone was a fuckin prude i think people read books or got super drunk

from the 50s onwards though? oh hell yea that was a sex bonanza like none has ever witnessed
i thought people only pretended to be prudes

what about before books and 2poor4alcohol? think the peasants-and-kings era of europe and china
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:20 pm

flammahnigga wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:
purn wrote:

jerk it

i thought people only pretended to be prudes

what about before books and 2poor4alcohol? think the peasants-and-kings era of europe and china
people defenitely had sex because sex is fun but it was a bit of a taboo topic and most people weren't educated on it and there certainly wasn't as much of it going around as there is today

and don't underestimate alcoholics, i think back in the feudal ages peasants would just ferment fruits and then drink that good stuff to get drunk on
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:20 pm

peasants were pretty occupied already though
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:23 pm

but what about, DUN DUN DUN, before alcohol.

like it comes down to sex and socializing and that's it

like in rome they had alcohol but they much preferred sex, most of their art is about fucking sex since their religion didn't say anything about it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:26 pm

in europe i know that peasants usually drank shit like mead and nobility had wine and all that shit
and peasants didnt have much time to do anything else because they were busy working
their only days off were holidays
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:30 pm

flammahnigga wrote:but what about, DUN DUN DUN, before alcohol.

like it comes down to sex and socializing and that's it

like in rome they had alcohol but they much preferred sex, most of their art is about fucking sex since their religion didn't say anything about it
yea people really like sex what do ya know
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:24 pm

fd it might shock you but as you keep asking 'but WHAT IF' like a 2 year old normal people can often find more things to do than getting drunk eating and having sex
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

gary oaky wrote:fd it might shock you but as you keep asking 'but WHAT IF' like a 2 year old normal people can often find more things to do than getting drunk eating and having sex
song and dance has supplicated us for millennia
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 pm

But... fucking bitches is all i know!
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 pm

sing the song of your people
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 pm

do what you do best
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 pm

today i found out that that one melon guy who joined here has some linux experience

he's the man
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2