OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how was your day otrecliner

+16
Princess Daisy
Urethra Franklin
zacmaq
alyaza
drips
Magician
blues
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
mega!!!!
Helen
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
got places to be
corn
RICK ROSS
admin
dogtranswoman328
20 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

how was your day otrecliner - Page 22 Empty Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:48 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
~Combusting Supper~ wrote:fuck
wat
le edgy bump
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:50 pm

this thing keeps coming up in my head and its dazing me
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:58 pm

my dad left my computer at his job :((((
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

~Combusting Supper~ wrote:my dad left my computer at his job :((((
why tf did he bring it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

because he needed a windows installation with admin access "how do i use ntpwd guise??" and didn't want to use xp on his laptop "it has vireses" so here i am using this piece of shit running linux mint
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

f u k n i g g a i had so many tabs on my capitalist computer this one is for commies
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

~Combusting Supper~ wrote:because he needed a windows installation with admin access "how do i use ntpwd guise??" and didn't want to use xp on his laptop "it has vireses" so here i am using this piece of shit running linux mint
LOL are you using his "linuxtop" as you love to call it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:04 pm

LM is such a crock of shit it's just ubi with an even shittier interface and no security updates
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:10 pm

mrspurinization wrote:LM is such a crock of shit it's just ubi with an even shittier interface and no security updates
basically and omg it eats battery like a bitch

windows xp can go 40 minutes on this battery and lm thinks literally 40 seconds is just as good cuz open source rite guise!? to be fair it's an old hunk of shit hp "enterprise" laptop, mehhh i'd say 17" screen, 2.1Ghz core 2 duo and 2 gigs but it magically lags all over despite the relative speed and decent gigs. maybe 32 bit is just hard to get used to after glory 64 bit usage or maybe there's a deeper issue than muh bits, muh ram and muh ghz that plagues core 2 duos
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 pm

~Combusting Supper~ wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:LM is such a crock of shit it's just ubi with an even shittier interface and no security updates

windows xp can go 40 minutes on this battery and lm thinks literally 40 seconds is just as good cuz open source rite guise!? to be fair it's an old hunk of shit hp "enterprise" laptop, mehhh i'd say 17" screen, 2.1Ghz core 2 duo and 2 gigs but it magically lags all over despite the relative speed and decent gigs. maybe 32 bit is just hard to get used to after glory 64 bit usage or maybe there's a deeper issue than muh bits, muh ram and muh ghz that plagues core 2 duos
im using a glorious core 2 duo and there's been no problems although yeah x86 is stupid to use on an AMD64 processor

linux still really blows with power managment, i can squeeze 6+ hrs onto my netbook with windows 8 and it can barely scrape 2 using a minimal slackware installation
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skellor Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm

watching this movie called "smart house" in health class for no reason

most 90s thing i have ever seen
Skellor
Skellor

money : 278
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm

i can understand frustration with GNOME 3 but WHY fork it, KDE is so much better and it has the whole windows-y layout by default
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

im using a glorious core 2 duo and there's been no problems although yeah x86 is stupid to use on an AMD64 processor

linux still really blows with power managment, i can squeeze 6+ hrs onto my netbook with windows 8 and it can barely scrape 2 using a minimal slackware installation with much less overall memory or CPU usage than 8
hey is macohsexneinmevrex really better than windows 8 at power management or do macs just come with good batteries and that's what apple advertises

also lel @ the announcement having these super pretty windows that looked like mint windows with the icons on the other side and actually good icons and those turning out to be magic vaporware and lel @ pretending that fixing power management can be excused for an entire release and lel @ them bragging about it to hide that they were playing catch up AGAIN to microSUCK!!! amirite guise??
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
i can understand frustration with GNOME 3 but WHY fork it, KDE is so much better and it has the whole windows-y layout by default
"BUT KDE 4 SUX EVEN HARDER CUZ I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Skellor wrote:watching this movie called "smart house" in health class for no reason

lol u have health class
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:22 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
Skellor wrote:watching this movie called "smart house" in health class for no reason

lol u have health class
MURKA requires it :(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

linux still really blows with power managment, i can squeeze 6+ hrs onto my netbook with windows 8 and it can barely scrape 2 using a minimal slackware installation with much less overall memory or CPU usage than 8
hey is macohsexneinmevrex really better than windows 8 at power management or do macs just come with good batteries and that's what apple advertises

also lel @ the announcement having these super pretty windows that looked like mint windows with the icons on the other side and actually good icons and those turning out to be magic vaporware and lel @ pretending that fixing power management can be excused for an entire release and lel @ them bragging about it to hide that they were playing catch up AGAIN to microSUCK!!! amirite guise??
it's pretty much both, MB batteries are top tier and OS X is defenitely fine-tuned for laptops in mind so i'd expect good power management

also mavericks was a free update iirc so im not bitching
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

basically in america

if you hear that any of your american bros are taking some gay class don't attack them immediately because chances are it's required in their country/state/district urgh I hate required classes :(((
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Skellor Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

lol u have health class

required for freshies

the most useless fucking class in the world im 50% convinced the teacher didnt get a teaching degree

2 months into the class and i have a 99.010 because we have had that few assignments
Skellor
Skellor

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
KDE is kind of like windows 8 it was a total mess even a few months ago but it's delicious now and people refuse to accept it because of the reputations
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

it's pretty much both, MB batteries are top tier and OS X is defenitely fine-tuned for laptops in mind so i'd expect good power management

also mavericks was a free update iirc so im not bitching
i am because i'm an outsider :3 but really windows is making huge strides to become an operating system that doesn't have all of the original shit coding of nt and 9x in it and all the features and shit and mac is all "oh well we're not really that far ahead if at all LET'S GO OUT AND WASTE A YEAR'S RELEASED"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
KDE is kind of like windows 8 it was a total mess even a few months ago but it's delicious now and people refuse to accept it because of the reputations
maybe sometime i'll try opendrseuss
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Skellor Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 pm

~Combusting Supper~ wrote:basically in america

if you hear that any of your american bros are taking some gay class don't attack them immediately because chances are it's required in their country/state/district urgh I hate required classes :(((

theology required all 4 years gonna learn about mothafuckin jesus

at least theyre offering computer programming next year
Skellor
Skellor

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Skellor wrote:
~Combusting Supper~ wrote:basically in america

theology required all 4 years gonna learn about mothafuckin jesus

at least theyre offering computer programming next year
WHAT FUCKING SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO

private right
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

lol u have health class

well, our warped "health" class was just a glorified lecture to tell us why sex is bad
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next