OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console

4 posters

Go down

this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console Empty this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console

Post by got places to be Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:55 am

http://www.thegamingliberty.com/2014/02/gba-games-heading-to-wii-u-virtual-console-first-titles-expected-this-april/

fuck yes
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console Empty Re: this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console

Post by link63 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 pm

My biggest fear in regards to this is how will gameboy games look on an hd tv

The game would either have to be so small on screen you probably could barley tell what was happening or if the blowed it up to a reasonable size it would look like ass

The only other thing they could do is put it on the gamepad but if that happened why not just put them on the 3ds
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console Empty Re: this april: GBA games available for wii u virtual console

Post by got places to be Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

link63 wrote:My biggest fear in regards to this is how will gameboy games look on an hd tv

The game would either have to be so small on screen you probably could barley tell what was happening or if the blowed it  up to a reasonable size it would look like ass

The only other thing they could do is put it on the gamepad but if that happened why not just put them on the 3ds
i would assume it would look something like the GBA player for gamecube, with borders around the screen to make it look small enough to see what it is but also big enough so that it isnt squint-worthy
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 pm

pat wrote:
link63 wrote:My biggest fear in regards to this is how will gameboy games look on an hd tv

The game would either have to be so small on screen you probably could barley tell what was happening or if the blowed it  up to a reasonable size it would look like ass

i would assume it would look something like the GBA player for gamecube, with borders around the screen to make it look small enough to see what it is but also big enough so that it isnt squint-worthy
aw yeah gba player i need to get one of those
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:50 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
pat wrote:

aw yeah gba player i need to get one of those
i used to have like some kind of fucking wierd cheat engine rip off for gba on gamecube
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down