OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the general history of me

3 posters

Go down

the general history of me Empty the general history of me

Post by alyaza Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 pm

okay so i was born a really fucking long time ago, years after my parents moved here'
they didn't intend to have me but they did and so here i am - the guy you know now

when i got into preschool things started to become what they are now. preschool is incredibly boring when you already know how to read and write though and so i dont remember a lot from then
kindergarten was a lot like that too - boring as shit and not a lot
first grade was where things went a bit off track. i got so fucking bored with shit that i was constantly acting out and getting sent to to the principal's office and so after awhile they bumped me up to the second grade. that didn't change me however and after awhile i was getting sent every day of the week and not talking to him because i was shy as fuck (pretty much anybody who was a stranger i wanted nothing to do with). so, eventually i got the privilege of being sent home right after recess which is fucking incredible if you're a seven year old

now, after second grade i got homeschooled and started to hate writing shit down because fuck that's horrible in grade 3 - this persisted for i dunno how long. in the mean time i went to "co-op" which was some weird pseudo-school thingy for homeschooled kids here from grades k to 12 or something and so i learned a lot of stuff from like 11th grade curriculums and stuff when i was in the elementary school and middle school range

yeah see and then i just stopped going after awhile

some time in between all of that, i joined Roblox, posted like crazy on ROT and joined glorious OTx in 2011 and i lived out my live about how you read in that investigation thread for two and a half years

and now i'm here.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the general history of me Empty Re: the general history of me

Post by Helen Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

k