OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles

5 posters

Go down

How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles Empty How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles

Post by admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

http://kotaku.com/how-to-fix-how-to-fix-nintendo-articles-1512730743

you know shit's fucked when KOTAKU is the voice of reason amid all of this

fuck all of these HURR DURR NINTENDO IS DOOMED clickbait articles
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles Empty Re: How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles

Post by admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:35 pm

it reminds me of all the ~tech bloggers~ who write articles about how MICROSOFT IS DEAD PLEASE SWITCH GUYS!! PLEASE!! THE LONELINESS IS KILLING ME even though MS is making record revenue

naturally a company makes shifts internally when they fucking bomb it doesn't mean that they're 'dead' nintendo is still pissing money from the success of the wii/NDS
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles Empty Re: How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles

Post by Princess Daisy Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:40 pm

oh my fucking god FINALLY

LIKE SERIOUSLY DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW FUCKING TIRED I AM FROM ALL OF THIS SHIT

"HUEHUEHUE NINTINDURR MAIK GAYM 4 SMURTPHEENS U GIT MONI"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PEACE OF SHIT
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 am

Princess Daisy wrote:oh my fucking god FINALLY

LIKE SERIOUSLY DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW FUCKING TIRED I AM FROM ALL OF THIS SHIT

"HUEHUEHUE NINTINDURR MAIK GAYM 4 SMURTPHEENS U GIT MONI"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PEACE OF SHIT
How To Fix ‘How To Fix Nintendo’ Articles Peace2

TAP START TO RICH
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:17 am

PLS PLS NINTENDER 2 MAIK GAEMZ ON MUH CASUWAL PHOENE???? :( NINTENDOOMED RITE MAH BROEZ??? PLS???
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:17 am

PLS PLS PLS SOMNY IS DA BEST COMPENIS JOIN DA MUSTARDRAISIN!!! PLS MARIO ON PS4??? FUCK U NINTENDO I HATE YOU PLS MARIO ON PS4. :)
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:20 am

GUYS S-S-SONY ISN'T IN TROUBLE!!!! NINTENDO IS!!! YEAH!!! LOOK AT THEM THEIR STOCK IS DOWN LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE STOCK IS STILL THE BEST OUT OF ANY GAEM COMPANY SANS GOOGLE OBVIOUSLY!!!
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:20 am

I WANT MARIO NINTENDO BABY GAMES ON MY DEVICE
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 am

MUH MASCULINITY!! I CAN'T OWN A WII U NO MATTER HOW CHEAP AND GOOD THEY ARE!!
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 pm

flamscooter wrote:GUYS S-S-SONY ISN'T IN TROUBLE!!!! NINTENDO IS!!! YEAH!!! LOOK AT THEM THEIR STOCK IS DOWN LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE STOCK IS STILL THE BEST OUT OF ANY GAEM COMPANY SANS GOOGLE OBVIOUSLY!!!
hhaaa i hate this it shows how many people are clueless about economics

stock goes down 5 cents COMPANY IS DOOMED EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL OVER!!!!!!!

its like how people thought EA would actually die after /4/chane leraided that consumerist poll for worst company lololololol keep dreaming lusers
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Fukniggas be talkin shit nout Ninty Dee motherfuckers gonna be treated like a bitch
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:33 pm

purn2 wrote:
flamscooter wrote:GUYS S-S-SONY ISN'T IN TROUBLE!!!! NINTENDO IS!!! YEAH!!! LOOK AT THEM THEIR STOCK IS DOWN LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE STOCK IS STILL THE BEST OUT OF ANY GAEM COMPANY SANS GOOGLE OBVIOUSLY!!!

stock goes down 5 cents COMPANY IS DOOMED EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL OVER!!!!!!!

its like how people thought EA would actually die after /4/chane leraided that consumerist poll for worst company lololololol keep dreaming lusers
that was so stupid there are companies in that poll that have accidentally ruined the lives of its customers or even other people like that one bank that foreclosed on the wrong house and refused to compensate them at all

ea is way worse than that of course
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:35 pm

gary oaky wrote:
purn2 wrote:

that was so stupid there are companies in that poll that have accidentally ruined the lives of its customers or even other people like that one bank that foreclosed on the wrong house and refused to compensate them at all

i accidentally put my reaction to this in the ~~~intellectual bill nye~~~ thread
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

flamscooter wrote:
gary oaky wrote:
purn2 wrote:

i accidentally put my reaction to this in the ~~~intellectual bill nye~~~ thread
i dont see it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 pm

whatever i'll just retype it

"really? god dammit. i knew my retarded conservative kin would be upset but i didn't think anybody actually credible would care"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down